To His Only Love : Deok-Im

For Deok-Im & San : Forever After // The Red Sleeve Cuff AU 🌃✨💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started during our youth, when you daringly reached out to comfort me and gave me hope at my lowest moment. 

I sought to look out for you almost all my life.....but to no avail, I have failed.

Without knowing anything, we have only been passing by each other since. 

Perhaps.... this is what fate has had in store for us since the beginning. 

We were strangers then lovers but then again..... this has always been a complicated answer that I dared to conclude. 

When I finally found you, it was as if a heavy weight has been lifted inside my dreadful heart.... I thought I could finally breathe, but things weren't easy as I would have thought. I would never expect all of this to happen and would not have expect.... that there were more hurdles and pain than happiness that was waiting for us at the end of this rocky yet flowery road. 

I was always at ease when I was with you. 

You---you were the only woman whom I've ever loved all my life. The only person I chose on my own will. But the heavens are too cruel, to have somehow realized that and taken you away from me. 

You were beautiful, your eyes as wide and bright as the stars of the night sky. They sparkled with curiosity every single time I laid eyes on them. You were the epitome of youth, a bubbling joy of brightness that infected a dark and dreadful room whenever you graced it with your presence. 

A elegant and graceful woman who always knew how to say the right things and know how to attain the unattainable. 

The mother of my children.....the woman of my dreams and also, the sole woman who owns my whole heart. 

I've thought it over and over and I've come to a conclusion.....

My life would still have been a tragedy if you hadn't entered it, I would have entered the same depression and insanity as most kings do. But you---you protected me, you gave me a reason to stay sane and endure all of the temptations and curses of that golden throne. 

For the years since you've left... I convinced myself to forget. I tried and tried but all my efforts were futile.

My brain may have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter