Loneliness

My way

After her introduction to some people, she found herself in her room where she woul stay. It was a simple room with a bed, a desk and a cupboard. It was a small room but it isn't like she wasn't accustomized to a small room as she shared a small room in BDA. However, the problem was that now she was alone without anyone sharing it. At first, she didn't feel the loneliness as she was occupied with her thoughts but being alone for some time, she finally realized the quietness. Not wanting to dwell in the quitness, she the TV. Although, she didn't understand anything, it was a thousand times better than to let the room remain silent, at least, the room was now filled with the noises coming out from the TV.

There she sat, her arms wrapped around her legs and her eyes staring at the TV. Finally, a tear dropped from her eyes. She was crying silently without a sound coming from her. She wasn't a person who would cry in front of other people. She was a stong person, she tried always to hide her tears, not showing any weaknesses. She always tried to hold up a facade for others, only showing her happy face, smiling, although, inside her, she wanted to cry. However, when she was alone, her weak side showed and now she was crying silently. She missed everyone and everything. Leaving at the age of ten, she was sort of used living far away from her parents but somewhere inside her she knew that a big part of her longed at living with them. Nobody could say that they were ok being so far away from their parents at the age of ten but she learned since she was small to not be a burden and everytime she said goodbye to her parents she put her fake mask on and smiled only to cry later alone. This was her character.

She knows herself very well. She wasn't a bad person but she also wasn't the most open person in this world. She was more like warm but also distant. A person who kept distance from others. You could say that she is an introvert. It needed time for her to trust a person and to call the person "friend". Would she have any friends with her character and language barrier? An open question. However, she already knew what she would do in the worst case: Smile. She would continue to smile and let it seem like it didn't hurt her and that she didn't feel lonely.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I realized, I can't write long chapters. I mostly write short ones but I really want to show Victoria's character because I think sometimes people only look on the outside and see her as a dumb girl who only can do aegyo (Ok, I don't know her personally but at least that's what I think as her fan).