Not Now (Sequel to Flying Together Again)

SNSD One Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I was scrolling through my phone in the car, I am on my way to the airport to go to New York. An article caught my attention. I quickly told the driver to go to the location of the concert.

 

"Is everything okay? Why do we need to go back? We will be late to our flight." my assistant asked me

 

"Unnie.." tears suddenly escape from my eyes

 

"What happened?" I saw that she is starting to get worried

 

"Soojung.." I showed her the article I saw. 

 

It is said that Soojung fainted after their performance. I saw the video, how she is struggling finishing their performance. Now I am panicking. After my assistant returned my phone, I called Amber, and she was not answering so I tried her other members. I tried calling them several times but still no one answers my calls. This is making me crazy already.

 

I tried to call her manager but still no answers. My last chance is my former group's manager. I know I have no right to call him anymore since I am not in the group anymore. I just hope he answers my call, if not I don't have a choice to call one of them. Please I am not ready for that, but if that is the only way to know what is currently happening to my sister then so be it.

 

After a few rings, he answered my call. Finally!!

 

"Hello? May I know who this is?" 

 

"Manager-oppa?" 

 

"Jessica?" he asked. I forgot that I changed my number so he didn't know who I was at first.

 

"Yes oppa.. I am sorry for contacting you.. I just.. I just don't know who to contact anymore.."

 

"Sica.. calm down.. calm down first alright.. it's fine, it is fine that you contact me. I will always be here for you even if you are not with them anymore."

 

"Oppa. How is Soojung? Where is she?"

 

"I just went to their room, I saw her there and some paramedics are assisting her already. Still observing if she needs to be sent to the hospital. Knowing both of you don't like to go to hospital so they just send someone to check on her."

 

"Is she awake now?"

 

"No, she is still unconscious."

 

"Oppa.. I am sorry but can I ask for a favor from you?"

 

"What is it? I will try to do it."

 

"Can you help me.. can you help me enter the venue? I just wanted to see Soojung and make sure she is fine with my own eyes."

 

"Are you still here in Taiwan?"

 

"Yes oppa. Can you help me?"

 

"Of course. Just make sure no one will know you on your way here alright. We don't want to put you in any trouble."

 

"Thank you oppa. Thank you so much"

 

"Alright. Message me if you are outside I'll send someone to pick you up. Take care."

 

We ended the call. Thankfully that the location is not that far from where we are. We arrived at the venue after ten minutes. I am glad that I decided to wear comfy clothes today. I just grab my jacket and grab a face mask to cover almost half of my face.

 

I messaged my former manager, he said to go to the back door so I went there. I saw a male staff member and assisted me to where Soojung was. I said my thanks to the staff and entered the room. There I saw her manager, my former manager and the paramedics  are inside of their room.

 

"Oppa, thank you"

 

"No worries Sica. Go ahead to your sister"

 

"I am sorry Jessica it must be you who called me. I am sorry I was not able to answer it."

 

"It is alright oppa. It must have been hard for you to manage too a while ago. Thank you for assisting everything for Soojung."

 

He tapped me on my shoulders. I bowed to them and proceeded to Soojung.

 

"Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter