Flying Together Again

SNSD One Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost half a year since the day they kicked her out. It was very hard for her to accept what just happened but she really needs to move forward. She must show them who they waste, she must show them that she can survive on her own even though it is very painful deep inside her. She needs to show them and all other people that she is strong.

 

Ever since she's been kicked out of the group, she gives all of her time to focus on her business. This is also her way to distract herself from thinking and crying about the past.

 

She is still under SM but after forcing her out she filed for cancellation of her contract. She thought about what is the use of staying in the company if they are not giving her enough protection. 

 

Today, she is on her way to Taiwan for some meetings she needs to attend. She was supposed to go to New York the day after tomorrow but there are some changes that is why she needs to go to Taiwan first. She needs to do something for the opening of her pop up store there.

 

When she arrived at the airport she was shocked why there were so many reporters there. There were more reporters that day than usual. Maybe there are other idols coming to the airport today too.

 

Jessica's POV

 

As I went down the car, I heard some of them calling my name trying to get my attention so I could look at their camera. As I went near the entrance of the airport, I heard shock reactions from some teenagers. I am not clearly sure if I heard it correctly but they mentioned that what if I am on the same flight as them? Should I not be here? And who are they referring to?

 

I proceeded to the gate for the immigration, thankfully I checked in earlier so I can proceed to the next gate immediately. My flight is currently boarding. As I went to the gate, they were waiting for me and my staff, we are the only ones who are waiting.

 

We apologized for being late, and proceeded to the aircraft. Gladly we were able to get a ticket for this flight since it is almost a full flight. As I get passed after they checked my boarding pass in front of the boarding gate my phone rings. It is one of my staff from Taiwan.

 

"Hello, Ms. Jung?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"The investors are asking for an update about the situation already."

 

"We just sent them an email asking to wait for me to discuss it with them."

 

"That is what I told them maam, but they are asking for a meeting today."

 

As I gave my boarding pass to the flight attendant, I heard my name being called by some familiar voices. It made me stop.

 

"Sica.. Sica-unnie.. Jessi.. unnie.."

 

I look to see who those voices are from. I saw that they are from my sister, my former group, and my label mates. I silently cursed myself for forgetting that they have a concert for smtown in Taiwan tomorrow, and didn't think the chances that I will have the same flight as them. With all the things clouding in my head these days I even forgot that Soojung even told me they are leaving today. Gladly I wear my sunglasses so they cannot see my eyes that start getting teary.

 

"Maam?" I forgot that I am still on the line with one of my staff.

 

"I'm sorry, what is it again?"

 

I bowed to them and then I continued to proceed to my designated seat. I am on the last row of the business class, and beside me was my assistant for my business. I passed on Soojung's seat, her eyes clearly sending me a message, asking me why am I here? I mouthed to her that I will explain later.

 

"They are asking for a meeting today ma'am"

 

"Schedule the meeting after four hours. I should be there by then. Prepare the documents"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter