Baby Yoong

SNSD One Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

My members are here in my house to celebrate my birthday. This has been a ritual for the group, as much as possible if our schedules permits we will meet on each other's birthday. In that way we can meet at least eight times per year. 

 

"Happy birthday, Yoona!!" Hyoyeon unnie shouted as soon as I opened my door for her.

 

"Unnie, my neighbors will complain to me if you will not stop shouting there." She laughed and we went inside. 

 

"You are late, Kim Hyoyeon!" It was Yuri unnie

 

"Sorry, okay? I was stuck in traffic on the way here because there was an accident."

 

"Alright, alright. Stop now before the two of you fight." Sunny unnie said to them

 

Everything was set, the table and foods were all ready. 

 

"Come on, let's eat now." Sooyoung unnie said. As usual to my co-shikshin.

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung!" 

 

We start eating, as usual we catch up with everything whenever we have gatherings like this.

 

"Okay, let's have a toast for the birthday girl!" Tiffany unnie offers us to toast with our drinks, and we did.

 

"Cheers! Happy Birthday our Yoona!"

 

Then they gave their gifts to me. There is no need for gifts anymore, I am so thankful for having my members with me today, despite their busy schedule they spare this dinner for us to be complete. That is already enough for me. 

 

 

My birthday is about to end and still no message or greetings from her. The last time I talked or received a message from her was when she was forced out of the group. I was devastated at that time. I should have done all I can for that not to happen.

 

This will be my 8th time celebrating my birthday without my favorite unnie from the group. Almost eight years since I last saw her. I miss her so much. 

 

I was about to go to sleep  when I noticed the gift that I haven't opened yet. My manager gave it to me last night after my schedule and forgot to open it since I was so tired yesterday.

 

I open the paper bag, there is a scarf and there is a small rectangular box. The scarf is customized, it has my name on it. I love it! I would definitely use this in winter. Next, I opened the box, it was a bracelet. A very beautiful one. 

 

I looked for a note or a letter that indicates who this is from so I can thank them. I looked at the paper pag again, and there I saw a small envelope.

 

The letter is already enough of a gift for me, it was from my sister. She really is the most thoughtful unnie that I have. I took a picture of the gift and decided to post it on my Instagram account, also sharing some photos from the mini party a while ago. 

 

"Thank you everyone for all of your greetings! 💖 I feel so loved and extra special for this day. Thank you to my members who came and celebrated my birthday with me. To my fans, you guys are the best. I love you all!"

 

Lastly, I post an instagram story of the gift I recently opened, the one from my sister. Even though she wasn't able to come and celebrate with me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter