Choosing between 🌺🤍

Debt ✨️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing by his father's grave , the sick lad was crying and his sobbing sound was like a child , the gangsta man next to him smoking and looking coldly at the poor boy .

" Hey , stop weeping and let's go ."

It sounded like he's a harsh unfeeling man , but still no one know this young handsome boss's true personality.

It start raining , the man's followers run over and protected their boss with umbrella , and Seungcheol pulled the boy closer and put the hoodie he gave the lad on his head making Jeonghan flush and become surprised.

Is he protecting him ?!

" Aju-ajusshi , th-thank you for taking Jeonghan to see Appa ." He murmured while wiping his tears , the boss stepped on his cigarette as he stood by his car .

" You will start working in my mansion , got that ?!"

 Jeonghan nodded as he rubbed his hands nervously .

He have no place to go in fact , cause that small apartment they lived in was sold out for other people in short time due to the rent matter .

On the way to the mansion , the boss was sitting quietly while the kid looking out the car window with shinning cute eyes as he admires the rain and street in the beautiful city . 

His tummy growled when he saw a booth sells snacks .

Sat back blushing and the boss glanced to him .

" You want some of that ?!"

 Jeonghan looked down , is he gonna buy him ?!

" J-jeonghan's f-fine ." 
The boss told the driver to stop the car . 

" Go buy for the kid ." The driver eventually replied with a yes and went out to buy , Jeonghan looked at the boss , felt somehow happy and weird , never have been treated this kindly by someone in his entire life .

The man flinched when the lad hugged him and he felt something twitch in his heart , flushed as he looked down at the boy smiling cutely .

" Ajusshi ..Jeonghan happy ." 
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter