The royal man 🌺

Cotton candy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another hard day for the poor lad, he was suffering from a strong fever but he was just sitting and asking for money, tried to work in many stores around but when they see his skinny pale weak body and stuttering matter, no one accepts him for the jobs, he also doesn't have a certificate of school or any papers of his identity.

The boy's panting while his hair was messy and his eyes teary there, tried to ask for money but no one passing by dared to give him anything.

" J-Jeonghan hu-hungry ." He trembled, he want medicine for his fever too but he doesn't have any cash money, he fainted while leaning on a wall, the small box he put for people to put money in was empty.

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

He woke up at night and got worse than before but the boy held the box that had few coins now and limped happily to the convenience store to buy bread and juice, but he forget that he has gone to the store he ate noddles and didn't have money to buy so the cashier man got mad when he saw him.

" Gonna steal again scum ?!"

 Jeonghan shook his head, " J-jeonghan's sorry ..j-Jeonghan want b-bread ." He spoke there, the tone so weak and his face pale, he couldn't help the tear that rolled case he feels like he will die any second, he held the bread while trembling, something he couldn't help when it's been so long since he had a proper meal.

He picked up a loaf of bread and one apple juice and went to buy it.

" This cost more than you can afford with these coins ." The cashier explained and Jeonghan stood there about to break down crying, " J-Jeonghan hungry ..Jeonghan --." He's trembling and tears rolling.

" ing annoying, shut up, this isn't my problem, I'm the one who will get scolded head ." He yelled harshly there and the lad bowed apologizing, about to turn and leave when a tall big man came over holding beers.

" I'm buying for him so don't yell at customers bastard."

The guy gave him a really scary dead glare and the cashier man's eyes widened, looked down apologizing.

" Go buy more kid, buy anything you want it's on me ."

Jeonghan wasn't believing that such a kind man exists, he run to pick up the things he have always wanted and cried innocently because he was so happy, the man watched him calmly before he pay for the things, looked at the boy wiping his tears.

" Aj-ajusshi , th-thank you for paying for Jeonghan." 
He's bowing over and over, but the man was taken back by the slim boy and his really pale face, reddened cheek, and weak eyes, " It's nothing kid, give me the bag I will carry it for you ."

He took it gently and carried it, Jeonghan still thanking him as he cry.

 

....

" Where do you live kid?!"

 Jeonghan limped weakly.

" H-here ." He pointed to an alleyway between two buildings, entered, and saw the spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter