The homeless lad 🌺

Cotton candy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's raining heavily, and everyone rushing back home, but there was a lad around his late teenage ages, nineteen or eighteen, who was pulling his knee to his chest while leaning on a wall, trembling while looking at people rushing to their homes, while he doesn't even have a place he can call home.

Rain socking him, he trembled, and tears rolled down.

" Appa.. Umma, jeonghan's sick ~."

He sobbed, crying in the darkness, no one cares for him, they abounded him, and his aunt kicked him out, why did his parents die?! The only two who loved him died, and he was left alone without anyone.

But a cruel aunt, she only wanted his father's money, he wanna go and ask her to let him stay again, or else he will die outside, it's too cold, he tried searching for a job but none accepted him.

The boy stood up, limped to that house, and banged the door while crying.

" Au-aunty, please open it for jeonghan ~jeonghan will clean and work hard." he sobbed, sitting by the stairs and kept begging her to open it.

" Jeonghanie wanna go to-to school." he wiped his following tears.

 

After knocking and begging for one hour, there was no answer, jeonghan stood up, and smiled sadly to himself," Umma.. "

He's about to limp back, but he heard the door opening, and looked back to see his aunt throwing the trash, the boy limped back and bowed to the woman, smiling innocently as he hold on to his clothes while shivering.

" A-aunty ho-how are you?!".

The woman looked at him up and down and sighed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter