A Bit of a Change

He Left Me

 

"Excuse me where's the principles office?" I asked the secretary.
 
"Last one to the right." She said not looking up from the computer screen.
 
"Kamsamnida." Myungah bowed and headed to the principles office.
 
Myungah knocked on the door and heard a 'come in.' She went in.
 
"Myungah!" The principle yelled, but not that loud, and hugged her
 
"Uncle!" Myungah yelled back and hugged her uncle.
 
They then let go of each other. It felt like they haven't seen each other in years.
 
"Myungah the Vice President will be showing you around the school. He should be here soon." He said looking at his watch. Then there was a knock on the door.
 
"Ah he's here; Sungjong I would like you to meet Myungah. She's the new student and I would like you to show her around the school."
 
"Ah Neh Mr. Hwang. Annyeongasayeo I'm Lee Songjong I'm the Vice President and I'll be showing you around the school."
He introduced himself and bowed.
 
"Annyeongasayeo I'm Lee Myungah nice to meet you." She also bowed back.
 
"Oh you almost have the same name as my friend." He exclaimed.
 
"Oh is his name Myungsoo?" She asked curious.
 
"Yeah how did you know?" He questioned.
 
Should I tell him. Yes. No
 
"Oh I just heard others say his name."
She wasn't sure if she should tell Sungjong, but decided not to.
 
"..... And last but not least this is the class that you are going to be in and don't worry you have the same schedule as me so just follow me. Oh but you'll also be sitting next to my friend in class do if you have questions ask him."  Sungjong explained to Myungah.
 
 
"Okay thank you so much Sungjong. And sorry for wasting your time just taking me on this tour." Myungah said apologizing and bowing her head multiple of times.
 
"Oh no Myungah it was fun. And you're really funny. Don't worry about wasting my time. Oh and by the way I'll introduce you to my other friends too. When we go to the canteen." He said anxiously.
 
"Ahh Neh but won't I be disturbing you guys?" Myungah said concerned that she will disrupt them.
 
"I'm sure the guys won't mind" Sungjong assured her.
 
"okay then"
 
Then the bell rang. 
 
"Class we have a new student. And would you please stand up and introduce yourself." said Mrs. Jung
 
"Annyeongasayeo I am Lee Myungah please take care of me." she bowed and say back down.
 
Then Mrs. Jung started the lesson that would require a math book. Myungah didn't have one at the moment. So she turned and asked Sungjong's friend; which was sitting right next to her.
 
"Umm.. Excuse me but can you please share your book with me." I asked the person next to me.
 
"Oh yeah sure. Sungjong told me so feel free to ask me anything." his smile is bright and happy. I wonder... Nah. 
 
"Hi I'm Dongwoo." Why does his name also remind me of someone?
 
"I'm Myungah." I said back.
 
Later on in the lesson Mrs. Jung asked a volunteer to come up to the board and do a problem. But since no one wanted to Myungah volunteer herself and went up to the board.
 
"Thank you Myungah." Mrs. Jung said 
 
"Neh seongsanim." Myungah replied back
 
And with that she did the problem as the speed of lightning. Doing the problems like how lightning would strike when there is a storm. She then heard whispers around her and she heard some of what they were talking about.
 
"Woah she's fast." Exclaimed a boy.
"Do you think she can beat Myungsoo?" said a girl
"I don't think so unless they compete against each other." said the girls friend.
 
Whispers were heard through out the classroom. Shocked at how fast she solved the problem.
 
"That was DAEBAK Myungah. I think you should compete against my friend." Said a flabbergasted Dongwoo.
 
"I'm guessing his name is Myungsoo?" she said but knew the answer herself.
 
"Yep. Heard a lot about him?" He asked.
 
"Yep a lot." and she thought about how it felt to hold his hand again, since the bus incident. 
 
"Class dismissed." And with that they went to the canteen to get something for lunch. Sungjong was on Myungah's left and Dongwoo on her right.
 
"Are you guys sure I'm not bothering you guys?" Myungah said worried.
 
"How many times do I have to say this! No you are not going to bother us it's just introducing you to our friends." said Sungjong 
 
"Okay then." Myungah simply replied.
 
"Myungah don't worry they are nice and friendly... Well except Myungsoo maybe." Dongwoo said with his index finger on his lips in a thinking position.
 
What is Dongwoo saying? What's different with the Myungsoo I met in the morning? Well might as well find out.
 
When they got to the canteen a voice yelled at them.
 
"Yah Lee Sungjong and Dongwoo Hyung over here!!" yelled a guy
 
"Come on Myungah our friends are over here." Sungjong said tugging on her shirt leading her to the table.
 
"Maknae and Dongwoo Hyung who did you bring with you?" asked a boy with brown hair. 
 
"Hyungs this is Myungah, Myungah this is Woohyun Hyung." Sungjong said pointing at him
 
"This is Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungyeol, and L hyung. Well you know me and Dongwoo Hyung." Sungjong said introducing her to the others.
 
"Yah how come you didn't call me hyung, but only Dongwoo and Woohyun hyung!" Yelled Sungyeol.
 
"Well you didn't call me hyung either so shh." Dongwoo said a bit angry.
 
Why isn't Myungsoo Oppa talking to me?
Is he avoiding me?
 
Too many questions popped into her head, and she wanted answers.