Call Me Oppa

He Left Me

I liked the feeling when he held my hand. It felt just right. My heart started beating really as a race car that I couldn't control it. I never felt this way before, I did have a boyfriend my heart didn't go this crazy for my ex.

His hand was really soft. I wonder what lotion he uses? I couldn't help but blush on my way there. 
 
"Hey what's your name?" He asked.
 
"Mines is Myungah. What's yours?" I asked him.
 
"Cool. Call me Myungsoo." he said turning his head and smiling at me.
 
As it feels like we have been running for hours I finally caught my breath and asked him.
 
"Myungsoo-shi are we there yet?"
 
"Yep just a few more blocks to go. And just call me Myungsoo Oppa." He squeezed my hand but not that tight though. 
It felt as if I hadn't held a guys hand before. My heart was beating to fast; it's not because of the running. He's really handsome and that one girl would be lucky to be his girlfriend.
I quickly snapped out of my thoughts to see that the gate is closing.
 
"Oppa ppailli!" I yelled dragging him before the school gates close.
 
"What is that doing with L oppa!" A girl said to her friend.
"This got some nerves to hold his hand also." Her friend replied back to her.
 
Whispers were heard every where. Myungah got scared so she tried to let go of Myungsoo's hand, but didn't want to anyway. Myungsoo felt the people staring at her, and he understood that she was uncomfortable; so he let go of her hand. Something deep inside told him to not let go of her hand, but he had to.
 
"Mianhae Myungah." he said while scratching his black brown hair.
 
"It's okay Oppa." she whispered so only them two could here.
 
"Do you know where the office is?" She asked him.
 
"Did you want me to take you?" He asked.
 
"No it's okay. I can go by myself." Myungah said smiling.
 
Myungsoo's heart started beating by the way she smiled. He choose to ignore it and smiled back.
 
"You keep walking down this hallway then to the right is the office." Myungsoo said.
 
"Okay thank you Oppa. I'll see ya soon then." She said waving at him. He then waved back and left.
 
"Why is my heart beating so fast? I just met her today at the bus stop. Aish forget it!"