Not-So Energetic Talk

B.A.P Drabble Collection

Sequel to Energetic Kiss, will make more sense if you've read that but it's not really necessary.
 




Junhong thought he got away with the kiss-thing. Yongguk didn’t look him up after he’d run off, didn’t wake him up to talk to him after the performance, didn’t talk to him on the way home, either.

He actually left Junhong alone for three whole days. On the third day, he quite literally cornered the younger while the others were out somewhere. Junhong felt the nervousness rise, blocking his throat and making it hard to breathe.

“We need to talk,” Yongguk said, his voice sending shivers down Junhong’s spine, whether of nervousness or something else he wasn’t sure. Still, he tried to play cool as he met the elder’s eyes, one eyebrow slightly raised.

“About what?” he asked, inwardly wincing when his voice came out weird-sounding. If Yongguk noticed, he didn’t show it.

“You know what,” Yongguk replied. Junhong wondered if he just imagined the dangerous, y drop in Yongguk’s voice.

“Why did you ask me to kiss you?”

Junhong his bottom lip between his teeth and bit hard until he felt it break. He was not prepared at all for Yongguk to wipe the blood away with his thumb once he released it and emitted a shocked gasp. When he looked up from beneath his lashes, Yongguk was smirking.

“Tell me, Junhong-ah… Do you like me?”

“No!” Junhong replied, maybe a bit too quickly. “I mean… I didn’t… I didn’t think so. And then… You just… and I…”

Yongguk chuckled and interrupted him with a finger on his lips. Junhong hung his head even lower and clenched his eyes shut as he felt his cheeks burn.

“It’s okay,” he said, and Junhong had to look up to see if he was right in thinking he heard a smile in Yongguk’s voice.

He was, and that smile was so gentle and pretty that Junhong felt himself melt a little.

“It’s okay if you like me,” Yongguk continued, “because I like you too.”

Junhong blinked.

“But we cannot be together.”

Junhong blinked again. Then he let out a small laugh.

“Hyung,” he said, flicking Yongguk’s cheek and letting out a small giggle when Yongguk flinched and sent him a playful glare. “I only just realized I liked you three days ago. I haven’t even come to terms with it yet. One day, I will most likely want you, need you. For now this is more than enough.”

He proceeded to envelope Yongguk in a quick, tight hug and skip off to do his homework, suddenly feeling much lighter.