Energetic Kiss

B.A.P Drabble Collection

Junhong was hyper.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t always energetic — he was, even at two in the morning — but now he had some energy drink their manager had been stupid enough to give him in his system as well.

This resulted in a Choi Junhong who kept talking about everything and nothing and bouncing on his feet. He was the one who finished with his make-up first, so he busied himself talking to the hyungs. Yongguk in particular.

“Hyung, you know, I think Jongup-hyung might have a crush on Daehyun-hyung, don’t you think so too?”

He didn’t wait for Yongguk to reply before he continued

“Yeah! And Daehyun-hyung totally has a crush on Jongup-hyung too, we should totally set them up… Oh, wait! I have the perfect plan!”

Yongguk stretched his arm out to catch the younger boy by his collar, but Junhong was already over by the make-up noona who was working on Jongup, whispering excitedly in her ear. Judging by the look on Jongup’s face, Junhong’s whispering wasn’t too silent.

“I do not!” Jongup suddenly exclaimed, confirming the leader’s suspicions. Yongguk sighed and heaved himself out of the chair he was sitting in, waving the make-up noona’s hand away when she attempted to fix a few stray strands in his hair.

“Junhong-ah, maybe you should let them deal with it on their own,” he said as he grabbed Junhong’s sleeve, forcefully dragging the boy over to the couch and pushed him down on it.

Junhong bounced a little where he sat with his hands under his thighs, looking up at Yongguk with wide eyes.

“Now I’m bored, hyung,” he said. “Do something.”

Yongguk sighed again. He could feel a headache forming. Why was there no law that forbid Choi Junhong to consume any type of energizing drink or food?

“Like what?” he asked and ungraciously fell down on the couch next to Junhong. Junhong let out a long ‘hmm’ and Yongguk already regretted his question.

“Kiss me,” Junhong said suddenly and Yongguk’s closed eyes shot wide open.

“What?!” he exclaimed, sitting up straight. He glared at Daehyun as he could see the other hide snicker behind his hand.

“I’m curious,” Junhong said with a shrug. “So kiss me. Please?”

Yongguk sighed. There was no way he could deny the puppy eyes Junhong was making at him and everyone in the room knew that, too. There was no point in resisting, Yongguk realized with a groan. Especially not since any and all other activity in the room had stopped and everyone were staring at them.

“I hope you crash after this,” Yongguk muttered, but nonetheless moved closer to place a peck on Junhong’s lips, hoping the youngest would be satisfied with that.

He should’ve known he wouldn’t be.

“Hyung!” Junhong whined, pout quickly forming on his lips. “Not like that! You know what I meant!”

He slapped Yongguk’s arm for extra emphasizing and Yongguk sighed, moving in once more. This time he cupped the back of Junhong’s head and tilted his head as to prevent their noses bumping. He traced his tongue along Junhong’s lips, slipping it inside the younger’s lips once he’d pried it open and successfully eliciting a surprised gasp from Junhong.

The small moan Junhong let out when Yongguk traced the roof of his mouth surprised everyone and Yongguk pulled back, eyes wide.

Junhong’s closed eyes opened slowly, but they were as wide as Yongguk’s when he opened them fully. He stared dazedly at Yongguk for a few moments before he suddenly stood up and left the room.

He seemed no different during the performance. Yongguk had planned speaking to him backstage, but Junhong collapsed on the couch and promptly fell asleep.

He looked so peaceful that Yongguk didn’t have the heart to wake him up.