Chapter 1

Because I Love You

Momo POV

My name is Hirai Momo, a third-year high schooler who’s hopelessly in love with a girl name Myoui Mina. We were classmate since 2nd year and I don’t know whether it’s fate or not, she always got seat near me. The seating arrangement in our class is always determined by lottery. The teacher will put desk number on a box and we blindly took it yet somehow…. Mina always ended up near each other… Either in front of me, or behind me. If it’s not fate then what?

But if you think that makes us close and friendly with each other… Then you’re wrong.

That’s why I associated my feelings for Mina with ‘hopeless’. It’s because I couldn’t interact with her properly despite all the advantages and chances I got. I wanted to try talk to her like normal people do, be friend with her and such.. but just seeing her my courage vapored away and sometimes I ended up embarrassing myself due to nervous.

 

Exhibit a:

It was during English class and the teacher wanted us to read some article that she printed for us. My teacher gave the pile of papers to all student that sat on the front row and they distributed it till the student on the back row. Mina seated right in front of me so I’ll received the paper from her.

I kept imagining and practice things I would do when Mina handed me the paper. I’d say, ‘thank you, Mina-ssi.’ And gave her a smile. I kept repeating it over and over again inside my head.

Then, since I suddenly got nervous, I decided to drink some water—to clear my throat so I won’t have a hoarse voice when I talked and ended up embarrassing myself.

But you know what happened? Mina suddenly turned around to give me the paper yet I was in the middle of drinking my water. Water still filled my mouth and instead of swallowed it first, I just mumbled my thank to her…. With my cheeks plumped like a fugu fish.

You know how she reacted? SHE WAS LAUGHING AT ME.

Embarrassing…

 

Exhibit b:

I think it was during another english class too. We were watching a movie I forgot about the title but for me, it was so sad and I ended up crying. But turns out, no one cried as much as I did. Mina somehow turned around and happened to see me crying like a baby. You know what she did? She gave me some tissue and said “didn’t know you’re easy to cry.”

Well she said it with a smile but still.. it’s embarrassing… My cool image that I tried to build in front of her just vanished like that.

 

Exhibit c:

The most embarrassing moment of all… It was P.E and we’re all learning the basic about football like passing, dribbling, and shooting. To learned passing, our P.E teacher asked us to go in pair and somehow, miraculously, I paired with Mina. I thought it was my lucky day because 1, I paired with Mina the love of my life and 2, I was going to be taught by a football club member so I could excel it a bit quicker and better than others. Oh yeah, Mina is a regular player of the school’s football club.. she’s good.

Anyway back to the story.. everything went well, Mina taught me slowly and when I did well, she praised me. Mina’s praises made me cocky and giddy for more so I asked her to move back further so I could give her a long pass, wanted to impress her with my skill. Mina was unsured about my request but she compiled. I did manage to kick the ball but well… I forgot to control the power and….

it ended up hitting my teacher’s head.

I was scolded and had to run one lap around the football field for the punishment.

And again, Mina laughed at me… so embarrassing.

 

With all those things that happened, my image in Mina’s eyes definitely not good. Weird, clumsy, and cry baby… She had witnessed too much embarrassing moment and it’s going to be hard for her to see me as a girlfriend material.

But realistically, it’s impossible for her to see me as ‘girlfriend material’ or love interest. I mean come on, Mina is such a perfect girl and I’m just.. Momo. The basic and ordinary Hirai Momo.

Mina is pretty, heck no.. she’s is STUNNING. She is smart always maintained to be on top 5. some students said she’s rich though I don’t really care about that, but she has a very elegant and graceful vibe. She is kind and has a soft voice and to top everything, she is a regular player for our school’s football team. She didn’t look like an athlete but damn she always looks soo cool when she stood on the pitch.

Beauty, elegance, and cool compiled in one person.. amazing right? That’s Myoui Mina…

 

But I’m not gonna give up. I’ll try my best to get closer to her and maybe one day.. one day I could confess to her.

><

Now

Move on to reality…

 

Currently we’re waiting for the next period to start, which is math. I’m not really fond with math to begin with yet now, rain pouring hard. Definitely would be hard for me to keep awake.

Usually, my friends would come here and annoyed me if they found out that I’m starting to get sleepy. But well, the rest of my friends apparently in the same situation with me—slouching on their respective desk, feeling sleepy like half of the class. Although technically I’m not slouching like others… just dozing off.. But yes, I’m in condition where I could fall asleep in no time.

You’re wondering why everyone feeling so sleepy?

Because one, before this, we had a history class so it makes sense why half of the class were sleepy. Two, rains been pouring hard ever since the history class started till now and three… Math is going to be our last subject of the day so it’s make sense that everyone’s energy already so worn out and the humid rainy weather made everyone sleepy.

I was about to use this short free time to catch some sleep so I won’t slept during the class but the noise that came from the desk in front of me, kinda intrigued my attention. No, it’s not Mina chatting lively with her friend… But it’s her friend bothering her and tried to make her stay awake.

It’s kinda surprised me… I thought Mina wasn’t going to feel sleepy or slouching down like the rest of us since I know how diligent she is. But turns out, she’s slouching down too on her table like the rest of us while Jihyo—her friend, was trying to bother her by pocking her cheek and said something like ‘sleepy head sleepy head’ countless time.

Wow.. Mina’s patience tolerance is quite high.. if I were her, I might strangle Jihyo right away.

 

I wasn’t staring at them for a long time, but somehow Jihyo caught me staring and she pulled me into their conversation.

 

“Oh my god… You too, Momo?? God, these two…” oh she probably caught me being all drowsy.. crap this is not good.

“Hear me okay, just because the two of you sit on the back row, doesn’t mean you can sleep during class. You have to fight your sleepiness!”

 

I immediately straighten my body after being called out like that.

 

“Wh-who says I’m sleepy?? I’m not!” oh yeah I need to lie. The reason is obvious of course, I want to look great.

“Really? you were slouching down earlier and your eyes says otherwise.”

“I’m just…. bored.”

“Oh really? Just bored, huh?” just by hearing her tone, I know that she wasn’t convinced at all.

“E-even if I was a little bit sleepy, juuuust a little bit… I won’t fell asleep during class. I mean, next is Mrs. Lee’s class. I won’t dare to fall asleep in her class even though I know how boring math could be and rain pouring hard outside. Otherwise, she’ll punished me.” I said

“Talking from experience I assumed?”

 

Jihyo’s question slash tease made me rolled my eyes in annoyance. Because it’s true. Getting caught sleeping in Mrs. Lee’s class isn’t new for me yet again! I still have to maintain my image… Mina is right there! hearing everything… or maybe she couldn’t hear me I don’t know. She’s been burying her face on her desk and hasn’t move tiny bit despite how Jihyo kept trying to annoy her… But nonetheless! I must keep a cool and great image in front of Mina!

 

 “Anyways. I won’t fall asleep so I won’t get punished this time.”

“You hear that, Mina? If you don’t want to get punishment, don’t you dare fell asleep in Mrs. Lee’s class.”

 

After that, I heard a tiny mumbling voice came from Mina. It seems like Mina said something that I couldn’t hear because she’s buried herself into her arms. But Jihyo who was nearer, laughed and informed me what she was saying

 

“This girl just said that she doesn’t care with the punishment. She’ll sleep because she’s sleepy.”

 

It didn’t surprise me how cool she could be… Didn’t care with the punishment just because she was sleepy. But… Her condition kinda worries me a bit.. It seems like she’s really tired…

 

“Did she lack of sleep or something? She sounds… tired.” I asked

“This girl? Hahaha… No! No! you don’t have to worry about her. She just weak with rains… you see, she has a habit of listening to rain sound ASMR as lullaby.”

“Oh really?” I asked, quite surprise because this is my first time hearing it.

“Yeah. But don’t see it as something charming or whatsoever. She listens to a thunderstorm ASMR not the calm drizzling rain ASMR.”

“T-thunderstorm?? With all the thunderstrike and stuff?”

 

 I’m not really good with thunderstrikes sound... I’m scared of it. So it’s a bit shocking to hear someone actually enjoy the sound of it.

 

“Yup. Sound of hard rain with loud thunder sounds.”

“Isn’t it.. scary?”

“Right?? She is such a we—ouch ouch! What was that for?? Don’t pin—ouch ouch ouch! Mina!”

 

Out of the sudden, Mina snuck her hand and pinched Jihyo. I don’t know why but I actually find this … cute? She probably pinched Jihyo out of annoyance because the latter kept teasing her, but she didn’t want to make it obvious that she dislikes it so she subtly pinched Jihyo and didn’t say a word. Just pinch.... cute

 

But then suddenly, Mrs. Lee came and Jihyo had to go back to her seat. But before that, Jihyo reminded us,

 

“You two have to stay awake if you don’t want to get detention from Mrs. Lee. Especially you, Hirai.”

Which then I replied, “I’m not gonna fall asleep!”

 

After Jihyo went back to her seat, Mina then slowly seated up from her sleep and got ready for the lesson. When she turned to grab her book from her bag, there I saw how sleepy her face is. Eyes barely opened, she blinked slowly, and you know what the most adorable thing? She slightly pouted! Like she’s sulking because the teacher came and disturbed her sleep. TOO CUTE!

Didn’t know she has this side too… God, she’s so perfect.


AUTHOR POV

During the class, it became so hard for Momo to keep herself awake. Mrs. Lee’s complicated lecture made her eyes heavier and heavier. Plus, the rain didn’t show any sign of stopping and made the vibe became the perfect moment to sleep.

Momo also couldn’t even properly take notes of things Mrs. Lee wrote one the board. Mrs. Lee erased her writings early so when she dozed off, she missed it.

Despite being so sleepy at that moment, Momo determined to keep herself awake. Not just because she’s afraid of Mrs. Lee’s punishment. But also, to protect her pride after she told Jihyo and Mina that she won’t fell asleep during Mrs. Lee’s class. It’ll be another embarrassing moment for her if she got caught for sleeping during class so she’s trying her best to keep her eyes open.

Momo thought that Mina probably in the same condition as her, or maybe worse. But the girl who said that she was sleepy and wanted to risk herself being punish just because she wanted to sleep during class, is now diligently taking notes and paid attention to the class. Yes, Mina is fully awake not like Momo.

Momo kinda knew this sort of thing might happen. Since the beginning of 3rd year, Momo been sitting behind Mina and she never ever saw Mina fell asleep during classes. In a free time between classes? Yes. During classes? Never.

The girl always awakes and focus all her mind to the lesson. Again, this is why Momo couldn’t help but get more and more into her. Mina is just too amazing and cool.

Although she knew she had to focus to the class, the sleepy Momo chose to focus her attention towards Mina. She couldn’t see her entire face, but sometimes, she could see her side profile. Which is still as amazing as the whole.

All Momo did is admiring the girl. But the longer she stared, the quicker she lost her conscious and yes.. Eventually she ended up fell asleep.

 

Until suddenly, a loud thunder struck and made some of the girls screamed. Those two loud and sudden noises, shocked the sleeping Momo as she hit her knees on her desk and somehow, she fell down from her chair.

 

When she fell, the sound was as loud as the thunder. Everyone started to shift their sight towards the corner of the class. Not just students… but also Mrs. Lee.

 

“You’re okay there, Ms. Hirai?”

Momo immediately stood up, fixing the fallen chair and then replied with awkwardness, “Uh.. y-yes Ma’am. I was slipped. The chair a bit slippery.”

 

There was a silent pause after Momo said that. Meanwhile all her friend and classmate were trying their best to hold their laugh due to the lamest and irrational excuses Momo just made. And the only thing Momo could do with that silence, was grin

 

“Okay. Come to the front here, Miss Hirai. If you can answer it, then you don’t have to get a detention.”

“D-detention? But i—”

“Just because I didn’t call your name, doesn’t mean I didn’t see you sleeping in the back.” After hearing that, Momo didn’t have other choice but to go to the board and trying to answer the question.

 

On her way there, although Momo was walking with her head down low, she could see her friends and Jihyo tried so hard to hold their laugh. Mina? oh Momo didn’t even dare to look at her. Too embarrassed.

Soon when she arrived at the board, she saw the question that Mrs. Lee had wrote but because she hasn’t paid any attention to the class, she didn’t have any idea how to solve it. And all she could do is gave Mrs. Lee a smile

 

“You couldn’t solve it, Miss Hirai?”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Lee…” said Momo as she lowered her head.

“This is not the first time you slept in my class, right miss Hirai?”

“Yes…”

“But it’s understandable with this kind of weather and you’re not the only one who happened to fall asleep during class. So, how about this.” Mrs. Lee then turned her body from Momo to the whole class and said,

“Class, listen up. Miss Hirai will not receive an extra homework if any of you could help her solve this question. But if that person failed, not just Miss Hirai who got an extra homework, but she got it too. So, anyone willing to help Miss Hirai?”

 

The class went silent. It’s not because they didn’t want to help Momo. It’s because they’re not confidence with their answer. Earlier when Momo was dozed off, the same question was in the middle of discussion and even the smartest kid couldn’t answer it. So that’s why no one dare to rise their hand. Despite Momo gave signals to her friends, everyone looked away. An extra math homework is really too much for them to handle.

 

“Oh wait. I see someone isn’t paying attention to the class. Miss Myoui,”

 

Momo’s head immediately turned towards Mina’s desk. As far as she remembered, Mina was paying attention to the class yet there she was, gazing towards the window. Despite she felt confused on why Mina suddenly got caught, Momo also felt guilty for dragging her into her problem.

 

“Care to come to the front and help Miss Hirai with this question?”

 

Mina then walked towards the board and after she took a look at the question, she began to solve it. To everyone surprised, Mina actually could answer it.

 

“Splendid Miss Myoui! Well done.” The whole class let out a unison ‘whoaa’ sound—amazed that Mina could answer such hard question when the smartest student couldn’t do

“So, thanks to you, Miss Hirai won’t get an extra homework. Now you can go back to your seat.” Said Mrs. Lee

Mina bowed a bit to Mrs. Lee before she went back to her seat

 

“A a a a! Not you, Miss Hirai. I’m not done with you.”

 

Momo then went back to stand right beside Mrs. Lee with both her hand clasped politely. She felt relieved earlier because Mina could solve the question. But she might celebrate too early.

 

“Did you pay attention to how Ms. Myoui solved it?”

“Y-yes, Mrs. Lee.”

“Great. Now… I know it’s difficult to stay awake in this kind of weather, but rules are rules Ms. Hirai. I don’t want any student talk, sleep, or eat in my class. You understand?”

“Yes Mrs. Lee. I’m sorry for sleeping during your class.”

“Glad to hear that. Now although you’re free from extra homework, you still need to wait outside of the class until the class finished.”

 

After that, Momo gave a short bow and flee herself out of the class to stand on the hallway.

Well, it’s indeed troublesome to stand at the hallway but Momo was too happy to concern that.. She really didn’t care with the fact that she had to wait on the hallway for another hour because now, her head was preoccupied by the fact that Mina just saved her. Her crush, the love of her life. And of course, her embarrassment after falling from the chair also vapored away.

>><<

After School

MOMO POV

The math class was our last subject of the day, so when it’s done, everyone started to pack their things to go home. Rain was still pouring outside but not as hard as earlier so, it’s okay to go home now.

I was in the middle of tidying all my things but all my friends started to surround me and of course, laughing at me. They loudly teased me, even Jeongyeon—one of my friends, reenacted the scene where I fell off my chair and the other two—Sana and Nayeon, laughing their lung off after seeing that.

Being teased and laughed like this while Mina was still in her desk, supposed to be embarrassing. But you know what? I don’t care. I let them make fun of me as hard as they want. I’m too happy to care.

 

Then my focus shifted towards my front as I saw Mina stood from her chair and went out of the class with all her belonging. Seems like she’s about to go home? I don’t know. Usually she’ll go to her club after the school ends but since rain still pouring, she won’t do it right?

You see… despite always being seated near her, I never have the guts to throw conversation like

“Are you going to your club?” or “Good luck with your practice.” Or “Be safe.” Or something…

I can’t… All I could do is just following her with my eyes until her presences was out of the class and then silently said, “see you tomorrow.”

And apparently, it was loud enough until my noisy friends could hear what I just said.

 

“Gosh. Can you stop being a creep and just go talk to her like a normal person?” Asked Nayeon.

“What ar—”

“We hear it Momo.”  I didn’t even finish my sentence yet those three already cut me. Damn

 

“Come on. You’ve been in love with her since last year yet you’ve never made a single move!” protested Nayeon.

“Easy for you to say!”

“Because talking to someone is indeed and easy thing?”

“To someone else, yes. But talking to Mina? No! Look, why would someone like her even want to talk to someone as embarrassing as me?”

“But that doesn’t mean she won’t talk to you.” Said Jeongyeon

“Wait. You’re not denying the part where I said I’m embarrassing?”

“Because you are.” And the other two nods in agreement with Jeongyeon’s word.

“Anyways. Have you thanked her for what she did earlier?”

“Oh god! You’re right! I’ll be back!”

 

I ran outside the class but turns out… she’s gone already. I was too late…

After that, I went back to the class and my friends immediately questioning me.

 

“Back so soon?”

“She already left...” When I reached my chair, I immediately sat and said, “Great. She’s going to see me as a rude and unthankful brat! Ugh…”

“Wow! Calm down miss imaginator. She won’t see it that way. As far as I know, Mina is the chilliest person ever and you didn’t thank her for doing something she was told to do, I think she won’t even mind.” Said Sana. Well, she kinda had a point.

“And you can just thank her by text her or phone call.”

“well….”

 

All my friend grasped dramatically when I showed that unsured gesture. Like they knew I’m gonna spill the most shocking thing ever.

 

“Please don’t tell me you don’t have her number…” Said Sana

“Well……”

“Momo!!” and those three yelled at me. God… they are scary..

 

“Calm down you three…”

“You tell us to calm down?? Momo! She’s been your classmates and moreover, she’s been sitting near you for TWO YEARS?? TWO FREAKING YEARS, MOMO! How can you don’t even have her number???” asked Nayeon

“Uh… because I just never got a chance to ask and… uh… we never been into the same assignment group?”

“God she’s so hopeless… No wonder you’re single.” Said Sana

“Hey! That’s mean! Besides, you’re not the one who supposed to call me out, Minatozaki! We’re in the same boat!”

“No we are not. My ship is sailing, Hirai. I have my crush’s numbers, and we TALK!”

“Me and Mina talk too!”

“Oh yeah? About what? Accidently dropping your eraser and asked her help to pick it up? Or thanked each other for passing the paper?”

“W-well…”

“Okay okay you two single ladies need to calm down….” Jeongyeon then separate both of us because yeah… we bicker a lot. “But Sana is right, Momo. You need to step up your game.”

 

“And there. Nayeon saves the day. I just sent you her number and her Ktalk ID.” Added Nayeon

“And what do you want me to do with it?”

 

The three let out a sigh before once again, aggressively yelled, “TALK TO HER!”

 

“Easy for you guys to say! Why should I even text her?”

“Uh… because you wanted to thank her?”

“Oh yeah… right. But! Won’t she find it creepy? I mean I never asked her number nor her Ktalk ID. She’ll find it creepy if I outta nowhere text her.”

“Well, you’re already a cr—ouch!” Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon’s arm hard after she said that. “Calm down woman. I’m just joking…”

“It’s not the right time, hun.” Said Nayeon to Jeongyeon.

 

Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you guys about that. Jeongyeon and Nayeon are the only one who’s not single between us. And yes, they’re dating each other. I think it’s started since our first year?

 

“Anyway, Momo. Just text her. Introduce yourself in brief and tell her that you got her ID from me since you want to thank her for helping you during math class. And please Just tell her your name no need to say which class you’re in because she’ll know who you are from the math class thingy…”

“What if she found it weird?” and that made those three groaned.

“We’re tired with all of your ‘what ifs’. Just try Momo. TRY!” Said Sana

“But i—” Jeongyeon let out a sigh.

“If I told you that Mina might pretended not to pay attention just so Mrs. Lee would pick her, would you text her?”

And of course. Jeongyeon’s statement shocked me. “Wait... She what?”

“I said what I said. You’re not the only one who sit on the back row, Momo. I too, can see everything.”

“See? What are you waiting for?? Even if it’s means nothing but a mere kindness, at least you should thank her, right?” And Nayeon backed up her girlfriend

 

I don’t know whether I could trust Jeongyeon’s words or not because.. it just too good to be true? Like Why would Mina, pretend not to pay attention to the class so Mrs. Lee would pick her so she’ll get the chance to answer the question? That just sounds like… she wanted to help me? That’s impossible, right? Yeah it is.

 

“Naaah.. Not buying it. You just wanted to boost my confidence so I would text her.”

 

And with that, all my friends groaned and left me alone.

 

“wait. Hey! Don’t leave me! I don’t bring umbrella!! Hey wait up!!!”

 

>><<

 Later that night

It’s 7.30pm now and I just finished my dinner. Usually, I’ll go back to my room feeling happy and content after eating my mom’s cooking. Not to mention she made seafood nabe today… But despite the warmth and the deliciousness of my mom’s cooking, I went to my room feeling down. Why? Because it’s been like 2 and half hours after I texted Mina, but got no responds at all.

Yes, I texted her although it wasn’t because I gained confidence or whatsoever. I was forced by none other than my childhood friend, Sana. She threatens me that she’d not let me used her umbrella if I didn’t text Mina. Oh I did try to resist, pleaded her that I will do anything beside that… But she’s determined and won’t quivered even with a free lunch.

So, yeah… I ended up texted Mina and It was totally a bad idea. Mina hasn’t replied any of my text nor even read it. Like god! This is so embarrassing!! Especially because I sent her bubbles of text…

 I greeted her with a hi and the next bubble I greeted her good evening, then in the next bubble i told her my name, then I apologized for bothering her time, then I explained how I got her ID, and lastly I thanked her for helping me during math class. Well I kinda did what Nayeon told me not to, which is specifying my identity—Hirai Momo from class 3-2 who sat right behind you.

If you got secondhand embarrassment because of that… IMAGINE BEING ME!

 

Okay I need to rant this out to Sana.

 

I grabbed my phone and quickly made a phone call to Sana. Soon as she picked up

 

“HOW DARE YOU MAKING ME EMBARRASING MYSELF.” Yes, I yelled at her right away

“Wow! Moshi moshi to you too, Momo.”

“Nu-uh. You don’t deserve the hospitality and good manner from me, Minatozaki.”

“What’s with this sudden rage, anyway?”

“If it’s not because of you, who forced me to text Mina! I won’t make a fool of myself in front of her.”

“Okay calm down for a second. What’s going on?”

“Mina hasn’t replied my text nor even read it.”

 

After I said that, she went silent. like completely on mute without a word.

 

“Sana? You’re still there?”

“So, you’re dumping all these rage on me just because Mina hasn’t replied your text?”

“It’s not ‘just because’, Sana! I sent her long text and the fact that I’ve been ignored for two hours and a h—no! it’s been 2 hours and 43 minutes since I texted her and got no responds at all! It’s embarrassing!”

“Hey! Look at the bright side! You still have 17 more minutes before it hits 3 hours.”

“SANA!” And she laughed. God… she is such a menace.

 

“Relax Momo… you don’t have to feel embarrassed at all. She probably just too exhausted from her club practice earlier and didn’t check her phone.”

“How could you think that she’s practicing? It’s raining outside!”

“Well let me remind you, Momo. You’re not the only one who have an eye on our school’s football player. And you better trust my word because apparently, I have courage to talk to my crush and I know that they had practice.”

“Wait…. Jihyo is in the football team?”

“Duh?? She’s the commander of the team!”

“you mean the captain of the team.”

“Yeah that. Whatever. I aim for the girl not the sports.” And now she’s the one who snapped at me.

“Don’t you like supposed to at least understand the basics?”

 “Hey! Nope! It’s not the time for you to tell me what to do okay. You’re not in that position yet! You can’t even wait your text to be replied for just few hours and now you’re telling me what to do? The audacity!”

“Okay okay yea fine. But still. You owe me for this.”

“No honey. You’re the one who is going to owe me. Just wait a little bit more. She’s prob—”

 

*BZZT*

 

“OH MY GOD SHE REPLIED!!”

“HAH! Told ya!”

“I’m hanging up!!!”

“Oh yes you’re welc—”

 

I didn’t let Sana finished her sarcastic words and just quickly hung up the phone. She’ll be pissed but I don’t care. MINA REPLIED MY TEXT!!

 

When I say Mina is a cool person… I might not 100% right. Because the way she texts??

It’s not like “Hi there. Yeah no problem.” Because I always thought she’s a women with few words.. but she replied the same way like I did. TRAIN OF BUBBLES!

She greeted me like “Oh hi there, Momo-ssi!” then apologized for her late respond since she had practice earlier and she just finally could rest at her home now. Kinda hate that Sana was right about this.. but anways! her words sound so friendly plus… she uses emoji a lot. I just can’t hold my smile right now. GOD SHE IS SO LOVELY!

 

But our texting time is rather short because later she bid goodbye for an early sleep. She said she felt a bit tired after her practice and the warm bath she took made her sleepy.

I did throw jokes to her like “Guess you can sleep soundly tonight since it’s drizzling outside.”

I thought she’d be annoyed because how she responded to Jihyo when the girl … But you know how she responded? She gave me three anger emojis! Not the red one.. the one with smoke coming from the nose. TOO CUTE!

And then she replied, “I hope you can go to sleep tonight since you already have a nice and comfortable sleep earlier at Mrs. Lee class.”

It didn’t hurt me at all. It just made me giggle like a love sick teenager. Wait… I am a love sick teenager…

And after that she didn’t reply my messages again, probably already asleep. It was short, but wholesome moment.

I wish this could be the start of us getting closer..