Dual Pop bottles

In the City of Townsville.

 

IN THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE.

Taemin was upside down on the couch, his head hanging off the bottom. “I'm booooooored.” He groaned, kicking his feet like a child. He slid of the couch, crawling along the floor like a baby. Not that the other members thought anything of it. He curled up in Onew's lap. He just wrapped his arm around the younger's waist, holding him in place and continuing his conversation with the other members. The chat was pretty typical, until Jonghyun decided the topic needed to be more interesting. “WHERE THE HELL DID THE WORD 'HOMIES' EVEN COME FROM?” The shortest had blurted out, the other members gave him a weird look, considering they had been on a topic about what to eat for dinner. “Where the hell did you pull that question from, your ?” Key scoffed, unimpressed. Jonghyun put on a fake look of hurt, standing up. “It's obviously because Onew brought up chicken wings. Don't you know the song? Chicken Wing, Chicken wing. Hot dog and baloney, chicken and macaroni, chilling with my homies!” He sang happily as Minho jumped up. “That's my jam!” He threw his arms around at random, dancing horribly to the song. Taemin on the other hand, was reading fan letters. One of them was in English so he passed it over to Key. “Hyung, I no English good. Can read yes?” He put on a cute look. The letter had said that Taemin was being wasteful holding the blow dryer to his chest in an interview, and that he couldn't use them any more. Even though Key's English was good, it still wasn't great. He thoughts for a couple minutes before translating it. “It says you can't have anymore s.” He stated bluntly. Taemin pouted and stood up abruptly. “But Onew promised we could do those things!” He looked back over at Onew. “We can still have and stuff, right hyung?” Onew's face grew red as he pulled Taemin back into his lap and he started whispering things in his ear, probably promises of sorts. Minho had sat back down, having stopped his 'beautiful' dancing. Jonghyun on the other hand, had gotten empty pop bottles and started copying Minho's dance. “BIO-DOME DANCE PARTY” He was shouting as he danced violently. Key had picked up his own pop bottles, aiming them at the dinosaur. “I wield dual pop bottles at you!” Minho stood up again, right before Key pounced. “Now now, violence is not the answer,” he said rather calmly. “But... You know. KICK HIS KEY!” He snorted out a chuckle and sat back down. “What the hell Minho? Are you high?” Jonghyun asked, looking confused. “I'm sure he's not.” Onew butted into the conversation. “Give him a pap test and find out!” Taemin blurted out. “Honey that's not the right kind of test...” Key pinched his cheek, “You're so cute~” He cooed. Taemin pouted, swatting his hand away. Jonghyun gagged slightly at Key's inner Umma, “How about we just go out for supper?” He changed the topic quickly. Key looked over and scoffed, “Smartest thing you've said all day, Dino.” “Yah,” the supposed 'Dinosaur' pouted. “I am a stegosaurus!” He placed his hands on his hips proudly, only to see that everyone had already gotten up and was getting ready to go out the door. He stumbled after them grabbing his own stuff and following them out the door.

 

A/N: I could have gone a lot farther with this, but I figured I will save it for another one-shot.

I hope you enjoyed this complete crack.

I'm still working on Taembelina, I'm sorry that I haven't even posted the first chapter yet.

Everything said and done by SHINee in this fic is something my friends and I have done in real life.

Written for KawaiiKimbap.