Hey Classmate?! - Jongin

One shot collections for EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​

 

It’s the fourth week of opening of another school year, a bright and cloudy Monday. The day wherein everyone including you, were too lazy to remove your back from your soft duvet and too lazy to take a bath in the early morning. It’s supposed to be enthusiastic when the classes just started but it was otherwise. You wished you can pull the day and stay remain as summer vacation, but cruel it is that’s too impossible.

 

 You were lazy to go to school because of the piling school works, starting to assignment, activities and quizzes. As you said it just started?

 

 Are they like, chasing the bulls?!

 

Added the fact you are in the last year of senior high, it stresses you more. You thought if you were in college already how much the workloads that we’ll be given there, now you are contemplating to proceed your studies, if you can endure the another long 4 years of burning your eyebrows and after you graduate, if you can at this rate thought it just started.

 

But you will do it no matter what, because you are afraid to face your mom. Personating a lashing dragon whenever she is angry, you snort imagining your mom red face ready to bald you. A shiver runs through your body and you mentally shake your head also education is important for you said it’s the key for the foreseeable future of yours.

 

You dream yourself to travel across the globe, especially the place of beautifully Paris. As you aim to find your ideal dreamy prince guy of your life, if it’s existing.

 

Yeah. You’re one of the hopeless romantic kid. Why? Because you’re also part of the never ending (and still growing) group of no boyfriend since birth.

 

Though you’re not ugly. You are pretty indeed but prefer to be called cute, because of your petite physique that lead of thought of the other people of your actual age. They sometimes mistakenly thought of you as a 14 or 15 years old far from your age which is 17, and your signature eye catching pair of dimples that you really like about yourself.

 

You’re smart actually it’s proved the awards and grades you obtained last school year. The only problem is your tongue. You become speechless, too stunned to speak whenever you are interacting towards to any guy.

 

 You have two older brothers and one younger brother, most of your cousins from both of your mother and father sides are boys. You are surrounded of full of boys since birth but every time you are facing other boys besides your brothers, relatives, and some close friends (which is your neighbor and your best friend) your tongue got cut. And you would always end of avoiding them.

 

You bid to your mother when you saw your neighbor and also childhood friend standing near your gate, you both go to school together since then.

 

“Ma! I’m going!”

You announced and you wait for her response.

 

“Take care of yourself and relay it also to Hyunee. And be sure you are studying well! Okay?!”

 

Every day every morning that’s your mother litany, that you already memorized, even your eyes are closed you can recite it.

 

That’s one of the reason of your sweet dream of having a love story before the school year ends will remain as a dream.

 

You greet your neighbor that has been babbling giddily at your side since you met, you envy him sometimes you wished you can have an ounce of his enthusiastically spirit that day. But that has been his personality of the most known telltale in your batch, Byun Baekhyun.

 

“Here! you looked like an ugly deprived puppy. It’s our last school year in our beloved school! You should at least smile.”

 

You ignored the first sentence he said, you stare at his closed fist(as if something will happen, like a flower will grow) impatiently Baekhyun pulled your hands and dropped to your palm the tiny and cute macaroons wrapped in transparent plastic, you can see they’re color pink. You don’t need to guest what is the flavor, it’s obviously strawberry. He is crazy to any food that has strawberry flavor and of course the fruit itself.

 

“But I prefer banana.” You stated while you blink your eyes to him.

 

His smile drop and he gaped at you ready to snatch the snack he gave to you.

 

You giggle to his hilarious facial expression, quickly you ate one and you put into the pocket of your uniform the remaining two.

 

“Thank you Hyunee, you’re the best.” you mumbled in between munching the macaroons.

 

His face scrunched when crumbles fell to your mouth.

 

“You eat like a child.” He sniggered at you and he was he can make you feel better.

 

--------

 

 

When you arrived in the school premises Baekhyun entered the school fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter