You smell like onions šŸ§… Chanyeol

One shot collections for EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ§…šŸ§…šŸ§…Ā 

ā€œWhat did I ever do to you to deserve this?ā€

I sniffed for the third time, I felt the two line stream of moist on my face, one comes from my eye and one comes from my nose. I scrunched my nose unable to use my both hands to wipe it.

Ā 

Why am I ugly crying? Over this petty thing, these stupid tears, I canā€™t see properly and itā€™s only hindering my activity. My face is mess, I am probably looking like a beggar. Oh my gosh it canā€™t be.

Ā 

Ā I sniffed and blinked my eyes trying to get rid those snot and tears yet I failed to do so.

Ā 

ā€œEven you, you are making me cry!ā€

Ā 

My sight in front of me is already blurred and I canā€™t continue what I am doing.

Ā 

Tears? Please cooperate with me. I canā€™t take this anymore.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œAuntie! Why am I doing this instead of Minri? This is purely unfair! My eyes canā€™t take this anymore.

Ā 

I hate you onions!ā€

Ā 

Ā 

I protested to Aunt Lee I was cutting the onions for hours I canā€™t take any longer to endure this dangerous activity for my precious eyes and my nose. And I have an important meeting later at 3 in the afternoon and itā€™s already 2:15 and I havenā€™t taken a bath! This was my cousin supposed to be task but she fooled me and sneaks out, that sly fox!

Ā 

My eyes are hurting so much and it felt burning endlessly no matter Iā€™ve tried to close my eyes while cutting it does not work! Just because of those merciless red bulbs called onions. I swear if I saw her later I will make her eat a whole piece of raw red onion without water!

Ā 

It always ends like this, I am suffering from the task that was supposed to her.

Ā 

ā€œAlright thatā€™s enough for today, do you know whereā€™s your incredibly lazy cousin is?ā€

I was like hearing the bells, immediately I stand up from crouching for hours, I removed the hand gloves and I marched where the sink is. After I assure I washed my hands well I am not sure if the spiciness of onion does not slipped even I wore protective gear. I washed my face especially my eyes.

Ā 

ā€œAuntie. Donā€™t even ask where she is, you know she is in her boyfriendā€™s house!ā€

I sputtered and I rolled my eyes after that I blow my nose, oh my goodness this is disgusting. I heard a shrieked coming from my aunt then I felt her heavy slapped on my back.

Ā 

ā€œJust go on your bathroom! This child I am washing the cabbage in that sink! Goodness both of you and Minri are so utterly well behaved.ā€

Ā 

I chuckled softly as I wiped my nose with the sleeve of my shirt I donā€™t mind since Iā€™ll take a bath soon.

Ā 

ā€œDonā€™t worry Auntie I am more well behaved than her.ā€

Ā 

I went to my room in my Auntā€™s house here in Seoul, after I left the kitchen where I sliced a bunch of onions. Right now I am living away from my parents though I went home in my province every time there is no uni or on holiday vacation. In exchange of living here I helped my Auntie in her Kimchi business thatā€™s explained what happened earlier.

A quick shower is the only I need, I proceed to wore my outfit for my important appointment for today that I carefully thought last night what style should I pick. And I ended wearing a powder blue long sleeve dress that ends above my knees, and a silver ballet flat. I braided my hair side way I left my uneven bangs naturally framing my face and a little of make up with my peach rose lipstick and Iā€™m done! I picked my tote bag and I left my room.

Ā 

Ā ā€œAuntie, Iā€™ll be back in three or four hours- Iā€™ll just update you.ā€

I shouted in my top of my lungs since I am already outside the house. I heard her fast pace stomping nearing the gate.

Ā 

ā€œ Aish Just donā€™t be late for dinner!ā€

Ā 

ā€œGot it!ā€

Ā 

It looks like timing is on my side as exactly I arrived at the waiting shed the bus just halted. Itā€™s a good thing since Iā€™m a really in rush, Iā€™m afraid I am going to be late! And itā€™s not good to happen, my appointment is essential and itā€™s rare to happen these days so as much as I can I will be there in time anywhere the meeting place it is. The bus is jam packed no choice I stand at the back but it doesnā€™t matter the important is Iā€™m on my way, I peeked to my wrist watch when the bus stops when it cross the stop signs.

Ā 

3:10

Ā 

I unconsciously bit my lips, my anxious feeling escalated, I canā€™t help to think of negative thoughts if I didnā€™t make it on time. I donā€™t want it to happen, I canā€™t afford to see him being u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter