Different Around You || SinRin (SinB x Yerin)

GFRIEND ONESHOTS

category: fluff :)

 

a/n: this was in their navillera era back at their old dorm<3

 

======

 

Hwang Eunbi is more of a reserved person. She's more cold and reserved with a little bit of sunshine. She has this tough aura and scares everyone with her resting face.

 

All except her girlfriend, Jung Yerin, the girl she can be herself with. The person she feels comfortable with, just enough to let loose.

 

━━━━━━━━━━━

 

It's been a long day of work and performing for GFRIEND, they were beyond tired at this point. Eunha and Sowon were fast asleep in the older girls' room while Yuju and Umji were watching TV.

 

SinB takes her work seriously. During dance practice, she makes sure to perfect the moves then help her fellow members. At variety shows, she's known for being 'tough and savage.'

 

But whenever she's alone with a certain girl named 'Yerin', it's a different story. Her cold personality turns into a cheerful one with her constantly laughing and smiling.

 

It was around midnight and SinB felt her stomach grumble. She climbed out of bed and made her way to the older girls' room to find Eunha cuddled up with Sowon on the bottom bunk. 

 

She looked up and met Yerin's eyes, the sunshine girl was looking at her with a knowing smile. 

 

"Instant noodles?"

 

"Yeah! Let's go!" SinB whisper-shouted with a huge grin plastered across her face. She waited for Yerin to get down before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the kitchen.

 

Yuju and Umji didn't mind the two and continued watching the movie on TV, they knew the couple were gonna cook their usual midnight snack.

 

It was always like this after long, tiring days at work. Sowon and Eunha fast asleep in each other's arms, Yuju and Umji cuddled up on the couch watching TV, and SinB and Yerin having their midnight snack extravaganzas.

 

"Grab the instant noodle packs while I boil some water." Yerin ordered her girlfriend as she grabbed a pot from their cabinet.

 

"On it, boss!" SinB giggled, smiling from ear to ear.

 

Usually it would be a "I know what to do, geez." but she was with Yerin, the love of her life, so she was her happy and outgoing self.

 

"Chop up some vegetables while you're at it, babe." The older girl told her, her voice was calm and not authoritative.

 

SinB nodded and went to the table with instant noodle packs and vegetables in her arms. She set them down and looked around for the knife they usually use for cutting and slicing.

 

When it was nowhere in sight, SinB spoke up. "Yennie, I can't find it."

 

"Are you sure?" Yerin asked, covering the pot with the boiling water with its lid. "It's probably just there, look again, babe."

 

SinB walked up to where they kept their utensils and kitchen tools but she couldn't find it. "No, nothing~"

 

"Hwang Eunbi, if I find it, I swear to God." Yerin chuckled, pretending to threaten her girlfriend as a form of sarcasm.

 

"I promise, I can't find it!" SinB snickered, standing behind Yerin who was looking around for the knife.

 

It didn't take long because it was in plain sight, the younger girl was just looking in the wrong place. "And what is this?"

 

SinB looked over the girl's shoulder, "Oh-..."

 

She burst into laughter when Yerin turned around with a playful disappointed look on her face. "Seriously, Hwang Eunbi?"

 

"I was looking somewhere else, I'm so sorry!" SinB said in between her fits of laughter, not being able to control herself.

 

Yerin grabbed the knife and walked over to the stove which was near where SinB was, the girl thought she was gonna stab her so she ran away, still laughing.

 

Yerin placed the knife on the table and ran after her lover, "YAH! Get back here!"

 

She caught SinB and wrapped her arms around her torso, pulling her closer with a loving smile as the latter kept laughing until her stomach hurt. "You being clueless is so funny, huh?"

 

When SinB calmed down, she placed her hands on the older girl's shoulders and chuckled. "I looked past it, Yerin-ah~"

 

Yerin couldn't resist her cuteness and smiled widely, she placed a kiss on her forehead before hugging her. "I love you, Eunbi."

 

"I love you too, now let's continue cooking because I'm hungry." SinB said jokingly before pulling away and walking to the table where the knife and vegetables are.

 

She started slicing them while Yerin placed the noodles in with the flavor packets because the noodles were meant to have broth or soup with it.

 

"Babe, I finished slicing the vegetables!" 

 

"Great! Give me so I can add them in." Yerin spoke excitedly, these late night snack sessions always kept them going.

 

SinB gave the chopping board to Yerin and the girl poured it into the pot. While she did that, SinB hugged her from behind. "I like your perfume."

 

"No, you just like me." Yerin teased before placing the lid over the pot again.

 

"Hm? No, I don't!" SinB replied, acting confused.

 

Yerin turned her head and looked at her, offended. "Excuse me?"

 

"Nothing, nothing~ Continue cooking!" SinB was starting to back.

 

"No, tell me what you said first!" Yerin pushed her away before lifting her up to sit her down on the table.

 

She positioned herself between SinB's legs with her arms on her waist as she looked up at the younger girl. "Say it again!"

 

"I don't like you~" SinB giggled, her eyes smiling like her lips.

 

"And why not? I'm your girlfriend, you should like me!~" Yerin whined, pouting like a child.

 

SinB let out a small laugh and a tucked a protruding hair strand behind the latter's ear. "I don't like you, Yerin. Because I love you."

 

"Stop playing tricks with me!~" Yerin complained, eyebrows furrowed like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

 

SinB shut her up with a peck on the lips. Yet Yerin wanted more so she kissed her again but longer this time. They both smiled into the kiss until they parted.

 

"Love, the noodles." SinB told her, motioning her head to the stove. Yerin nodded before turning it off and stirring the noodles around to make sure they were cooked.

 

SinB grabbed the small wooden mat for the pot and placed it on the table so it isn't damaged by the pot's heat. Yerin placed it directly on top before getting bowls and chopsticks for the both of them.

 

"Here you go, my princess~"

 

"Thank you very much!" SinB bowed playfully.

 

They both sat down and scooped up their own noodles and broth, SinB being the first one to take a bite. Once she swallowed, she leaned her head on Yerin's shoulder. "Thank you for cooking for me~"

 

"Of course, babe." Yerin smiled, resting her head against the latter's as she ate the noodles too.

 

"I love you, Jung Yerin."

 

"I love you too, Hwang Eunbi."

 

======

 

a/n: a short yerin fluff oneshot i just randomly thought of! sorry for any mistakes, it's 3 am :')