C is for..? || WonB (Sowon x SinB)

GFRIEND ONESHOTS

(a/n: this au is set in their dorm back when they were still promoting as ot6 because i miss them :') and the person one who requested this wanted it to be a kpop group au. oh and sorry in advance for any mistakes!<3)

 

category: fluff :)

 

======

 

Hwang Eunbi hated skinship. It was a well known fact. It was as if she was deadly allergic to a human's touch, especially Yerin's for no apparent reason.

 

But on a completely different topic, did you know that 'confession' and 'cuddles' both start with 'c' yet Hwang Eunbi can't bring herself to do neither?

 

So is 'C' for 'confession' or 'cuddles'?

 

 

━━━━━━━━━━━

 

 

"HWANG EUNBI!" 

 

"."

 

All six members were currently at the dorm that SinB, Sowon, and Eunha shared because they wanted to spend time with each other.

 

"Finally, we have no schedule for this week. I'm exhausted!" Umji exclaimed on the couch, sitting next to Eunha. "Eonni, can we sleep here tonight?"

 

"I don't see why not!" The older girl smiled lovingly at the youngest. "You'd have to sleep next to me though, is that alright with you?"

 

"You know everything is more than alright when I'm with my favorite eonni." Umji giggled, earning dramatic gasps from Yuju and Sowon who were nearby.

 

"AFTER ALL MY EFFORTS!" - Sowon

 

"Yumji my !" - Yuju

 

Just then, SinB ran to their leader and hid behind her. Clinging to her sweater, the second youngest tried to protect herself from Yerin. "SAVE ME!"

 

"Cut it out, it's night time already." Sowon scolded the two troublemakers. "So immature for a bunch of women in their 20s."

 

"You're not any help either." SinB rolled her eyes and made her way to the couch. "Don't you three need to head back to your dorm soon?"

 

"Nope, we're staying over because why not?" Umji answered, leaning her head on Eunha's shoulder.

 

"Who's rooming with who then?" Sowon asked her 'children.'

 

"Yewon already agreed to room with me!" Eunha said excitedly, holding the latter's hand. At this point, the others weren't surprised at how romantic the two were.

 

"I can room with SinB so we don't have to hear Tom and Jerry fighting in the middle of the night." Yuju volunteered, followed by a death glare coming from SinB.

 

"Cuddles with our leader~" Yerin grinnned cutely and back-hugged the tallest member. Sowon replied to this but lightly patting her arms.

 

Somewhere on the couch, the group's main dancer was scrolling through her phone with the most annoyed look on her face. Yuju sat closer to her and whispered, "Jealous much?"

 

"Zip it, don't remind me." SinB furrowed her eyebrows at her fellow main line partner. "And for your information, I'm not jealous."

 

"Right, with that logic, that's like saying our company isn't treating us like ."

 

"Okay, maybe I am a little jealous."

 

Hwang Eunbi has had the longest crush on Sowon, since their trainee days actually. She always admired how beautiful the eldest was and how she was so caring. Of course, she couldn't bring herself to confess so she had to be 'rude' to tuck her feelings away.

 

"I'm okay with that," Sowon agreed, making SinB's heart break a little. "That is if our Hwang Eunbi agrees?"

 

"Yuna-eonni can room with me, I don't mind." She answered, not looking away from her phone to avoid Sowon's gaze.

 

"Because I'm your favorite member, right?" Yuju said teasingly, resting her chin on SinB's shoulder.

 

"Ew no, leave me alone." SinB deadpanned and moved further away from Yuju on the couch, sitting with Eunha and Umji.

 

Meanwhile, the others didn't notice but Sowon was looking at the two with the most unreadable expression. Yerin saw this and smirked, a plan brewing in her playful mind.

 

-Time Skip-

 

It was getting incredibly late, the members had to head to their rooms before they end sleeping at the crack of dawn. Eunha and Umji were the first to leave the living room because they wanted to be in their own world and have their alone time.

 

Once SinB and Yuju were inside the younger girl's neat room, Yuju flopped onto her bed and looked at SinB. "So do you plan on confessing any time soon?"

 

"What?" SinB frowned at her. "Hell no, I can't do that."

 

"You've had a crush on her for years! You're practically in love." The older girl rolled her eyes.

 

"So what if I am?" The latter replied, laying down beside Yuju. "Not everyone who's in love is meant to confess. Besides, she's always with Eunha-eonni so she's probably in love with her, not me."

 

That's when Yuju burst out laughing, making SinB confused. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! Eunha is in love with Yewon!"

 

"I know that! Just... what if I get rejected?" SinB lowered her head and looked away. Yuju softened at the sight and side-hugged her friend.

 

"You'll never know if you don't try. There's no harm in trying, Eunbi-ah..."

 

"But there is!" She exclaimed, turning to Yuju. "If I confess and she doesn't like me back, not only will I be heartbroken but everything will be awkward!"

 

"No, it won't." A voice abruptly spoke from the door. Yuju and SinB both turned their heads to see who it was, and it was Yerin. "Hwang Eunbi, why don't you just try?"

 

"You think it's that easy?!" SinB spat her words at Yerin with a glare that could melt someone.

 

"Yes, it is! Right, love?" Yerin asked Yuju and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I was so scared to confess you until Eunha pushed me to do it. Turns out you liked me back and I was nervous for absolutely nothing."

 

"You two are the gayest and flirtiest couple in our group! OF COURSE YOU'D LIKE EACH OTHER!" The youngest of the three yelled, getting out of the covers to storm out of the room. "Thanks for nothing!"

 

The couple laughed silently, they finally pushed her over the edge. They had just hoped that SinB would confess once she made her way to Sowon's room.

 

Three knocks came from the door of the leader's bedroom. "Come in!" She said, the door opening slowly as a response.

 

A head peeked through the space, it was SinB.

 

"SinB-yah, what are you doing here?" Sowon smiled, moving a bit to make space on her bed for the latter.

 

"Yuna-eonni and Yerin-eonni invaded my room, you know how bitter I get when people are lovey-dovey in front of me." SinB looked down at her feet, her hands behind her back as she fiddled with her fingers.

 

"You wanna stay with me for the meantime?" The eldest member giggled sweetly, trying to make younger girl feel welcome.

 

SinB nodded with a slight smile and made herself comfortable beside Sowon. "We can watch a movie on my laptop, if you want?"

 

She only nodded again, but the older girl didn't mind. Sowon grabbed her laptop and opened it, browsing Netflix for a good movie to watch.

 

Eventually they both settled for 'The Half of It.'

 

Sowon wrapped her blanket around herself and SinB, making sure they're both comfortable. She s her arms around her waist and pulled her closer without looking at her.

 

Meanwhile SinB was trying her best not to explode on the spot.

 

Both of them focused on the movie, melting into each other's touch. SinB, with much hesitance, rested her head on Sowon's shoulder.

 

The leader stole a glance at her, chuckling a bit. For someone who seemed so mean, she was sure soft at times like this.

 

Cuddles? Check!

 

Confession? Uhm...

 

A few moments had passed, SinB suddenly removed her head from Sowon's shoulder. The latter didn't flinch at this, she didn't even know that SinB was looking at her.

 

After much contemplating, SinB did what she'd always wanted to do. Sowon was shocked at the sudden ministrations, feeling a sudden pair of lips on her cheek.

 

She immediately paused the movie and turned to SinB who was already cherry red. "SinB, w-what was that?"

 

SinB panicked and got out of the blanket, separating from Sowon. She sat on the edge of the bed, starting to stammer. "I-I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that! Sorry, I just really-"

 

The leader held her shoulders and made her face her. The movie was paused, but SinB's words weren't. "- like you!"

 

Well, put a check beside 'Confession.'

 

"Huh?" Sowon's eyes widened, her heart starting beat up faster.

 

"Nothing!" SinB stood up and made her way to the door. "I think Yerin-eonni will be here soon, I need to head back to my room-"

 

"Hwang Eunbi, stay where you are before I make you."

 

SinB gulped at the sudden sternness in her voice. Frozen in her place, she felt Sowon getting closer behind her. A hand held hers and gently pulled her back to bed.

 

They sat in front of each other, legs crossed. SinB was looking everywhere but Sowon's direction. The latter noticed this and held her hand, "SinB, do you like me... romantically?"

 

SinB finally looked at her, she was brave, she had always been brave. But why was this specific situation so nerve-wracking?

 

"Y-Yes..."

 

"For how long now?"

 

"A few years..."

 

Sowon smiled softly and pulled her closer by the waist until she was seated on her lap. She took SinB's arms and wrapped them around her too.

 

"I like you too." The taller girl said genuinely. "I have for a few years too."

 

Their heartbeats were fast and synced, they could both feel it. Sowon's gaze went from SinB's eyes to her lips, slowly leaning in. SinB mirrored her actions, closing her eyes when their lips met.

 

The kiss wasn't passionate, just soft and tender. But still filled with love.

 

Both parted from each other for air, leaning their foreheads against each other, laughing lightly.

 

"This makes us girlfriends, right?" SinB asked her former crush/current lover.

 

"Depends, do you want us to be?" Sowon grinned at her cuteness. "Because I'd like that too."

 

"Of course, I do!" She let out a snicker.

 

Abruptly, Sowon leaned back onto her bed, making SinB squeal. She placed the girl beside her, her arms still wrapped her waist. SinB took this as a chance the wrap the blanket around them.

 

Her hands resting on Sowon's shoulders, SinB muttered something quietly but loud enough for Sowon to hear. "I love you..."

 

"I love you too, baby. Goodnight~"