Kisses For Free Pizza!

Kisses For Free Pizza!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KISSES FOR FREE PIZZA    

Kim Hongjoong was bored, but when boredom get to him, the young university student also tends to get hungry. He had a whole week of assignment which resulted in another week of exams which drains all the life out of him. His part-time job paid him well, and now he had saved enough money for a trip, but as well as a well deserve pizza! Hongjoong had been craving for that for so long already and there was nothing that will stop him from devouring a cheesy pizza today. 

 

There was a promotion going on at his favorite pizza spot which include a delicious spicy meat and creamy cheese pizza adorned with grilled mushroom. It is already making his mouth to water, but there was only one issue, the promotion is for couples only and the young 18-year-old was as single since the day he was born. 

 

His footsteps guided by hunger guided him towards the pizza place that was bustling with lovey-dovey couple just wanting to get their hands and mouth onto that savory pizza. 

 

So, there Hongjoong was, standing in line with his eyes glued on the promotional poster and getting confused gazed from the couple standing in line as it was clear as day that this boy was as single as a damn dry Pringles on a hot summer day. The line kept on moving forward, but he felt that his chances of getting his stomach filled today getting less and less. 

 

He needed that pizza it was a question of life and death for his stomach at least, and he would stuff that in his stomach one way or another. 

 

Just then as if someone up there in the sky, better known as his guardian angel, had heard his prayers he saw another boy standing nearby and was gazing at the same promotional poster that Hongjoong wanted as well, was he alone? Another lost and hungry soul that was dying to get a taste of that pizza just so they could die happily, not literally, at least not for now. 

 

An idea as dumb as day just spark into his mind like a lightbulb on top of his head, grabbing the lightbulb on top of his head, metaphorically. 

 

The young teen approached the other guy that was gazing at the poster almost like a glare, wanting for the food to materialize right in front of him, but it was of no use. The stranger’s eyes caught sight of a lone Hongjoong walking towards him, and he was quick to know the answer and both opened their mouth and asked the same question, “You’re alone as well?” 

 

Both blinked at that interesting occurrence before they grinned at each other at the same idea that crept into their mind but Hongjoong wanted to play it polite first, “You also want the pizza so… euh…” Avoiding his gaze as he scratched the back of his head before looking at the stranger’s eyes, “Would you like to pretend to be with me?” 

 

The stranger let out a soft laugh, “Well nice to meet you my fake boyfriend, my name is Park Seonghwa. You?” It will be a lie for Seonghwa to not admit that this boy was quite handsome, it won't displease him for such a face to pretend to be his boyfriend. Such a child.

 

 

║ — • ❊ • ☼ •❊ • — ║

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter