Hope

Carpe diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 pm and it is raining.

It scared Yuri to death, she hates the dark, she hates the rain and she hates the fact that she is so damn affected. However, she hates herself the most. She's crying, now hopeless and lost as she has no sense of direction, not just in this situation, but in her life as a whole. She's scared, scared that she would hurt someone again because of her lack of bravery to face the situation she has been dying to avoid. She's scared of not being able to do anything at all once she's there.

However, all these thoughts have been washed away the moment she hears her phone ring and so she hastily runs her hand through the pocket of her jeans, she's anxious but it worried her that she somehow looks forward to it at the same time.

But not until she saw the caller's name on her phone screen. All her fears and worries came running back. She tried to wipe her tears as she shakily answers the call, taking in a deep breath before uttering a word, but she failed immediately as her voice came out in a crack.

"Hello?" no matter how hard she tried to hide her shaky voice, she couldn't do it, but that's not her concern now and it shouldn't be in the first place.

"I'm cold," the voice came out like a shaky whisper, well it wasn't just her who's been shaky after all. It was soft and hesitant. Yuri wanted to drop the call now, she was scared.

She expected this, the call, she expected it and yet she was never prepared.

"Where are you?" Yuri abruptly asked.

She could hear a faint sigh at the other side of the call and there she knew they'd probably be alright. Maybe.

"The car in front of you," her voice sounded so weak.

Yuri should be scared by the fact that she's been watched since earlier, the moment she stopped across the waiting shed where a white ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter