indignation

Stages of grief

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS IS THE ANGER STAGE 

SUNKI AND RAMYEONZ >.<


He felt hate

The rain is still there

He still wants to deny the facts

He refuse to yield to the wind's constant conversation.

He's cold and he wants to light a flame with his hands but we know he couldn't do that.

Sunghoon took him shaking in the middle of a quiet lake, they just let him float midair. 

He screams wanting them to let him go to the quiet lake and Sunghoon obliged by dropping him slowly since he knows that Jungwon wants that to happen.

Knowing but pretending not to know, he is deep in the quiet lake; the shadows come together as one surrounding him peacefully. 

He continues to be underwater, sunghoon didn't follow since he don't want to argue with Jungwon anymore. Sunghoon, the wind left him to drown in his thoughts.

The shadows may be peaceful but his mind is filled with anger and despair, he is preoccupied by the endless 'what ifs' in his mind 

"Drown.. drown.. drown with no thoughts" the shadows whispered in his ear, he's trying to fight it but he couldn't help it, his anger and despair gets to him the most. 

the quiet cold lake suddenly boils, it became piping hot for anyone to go in; the shadows shriek deep in the water for, they are feeling feverish because of the water.

 the shadows look at him with disbelief, he was the cause of the sudden boiling, it was because of his hot headed thoughts that got the water boiling.

the shadows swam up the quiet lake and flied to the sky, disappearing.