Peace

Royal Issues

“So, he said you’re marrying her? Wow, I wasn’t expecting that from Hyunbin Samchoon¹” Seungyeon said while drinking her beer and taking another piece of fried chicken.

We were now thrown into the big black living room sofa of Seungyeon’s Penthouse in front of the Han River. We would drink beer and eat chicken at least twice a month back when we were in college, and it became our little tradition.

“Exactly that! Some bull about ‘formalizing our alliance with China because of the start of the war’ as if this was really needed. I’m serious, Monkey, I’m about to freak out and throw it all away.” I looked down at my knees, since I was now sited with my legs bent, and played with my beer can.

“You must stay strong, Jinnie! What if this plan of yours with Yuta works? Or what if…You end up starting to like Xiaoting?” I looked at her with a disgusted face and she raised a brow. “C’mon, if I remember well, she wasn’t that bad when she was our junior in college, and you two were pretty close, plus, she is pretty. You like pretty girls.” She gave me a mid-smile and I toughened my expression.

“Are you serious with that she wasn’t that bad in college? You’ve got to be kidding me, man! She literally made my life and automatically your life, since we were always together, terrible. And all because she believed in some baseless gossip.” I said sighing and throwing my empty beer can in the trash. “And I don’t like all pretty girls, I like you.” I gave her a smirk and she looked to the side trying to suppress her smile. I knew I wanted to stay with her, but I couldn’t lie…I don’t know what I exactly felt, romantically speaking, for my best friend.

“Stop with the flirtation, paboo², you’re basically engaged right now.” She said with her cheeks up and smiling at me.

“But I mean it, Seungyeonnie. I really like you. And I’m not engaged with anyone.” I replied looking intensively into her eyes and getting closer to her while she frowns her eyebrows. I came closer to her until I was so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

“Can I kiss you?” I raised my eyes to look at her and noticed that she was focused on my lips. She lightly nodded and I didn’t wait any further and moved fiercely to her lips.

I placed my hands on her waist and her hands came automatically to my neck. We were kissing as if our life depended on it. After a while, I tried to pull her to my lap, but she suddenly stopped the kiss, and I took my hands off of her waist at the same time.

“We shouldn’t have done this again, Jinnie. We have talked about this already, hell!” She exclaimed and got up walking to the other side of the living room and looking at the cars on the street through the big window in the room.

“But I asked first, and you said yes! I don’t see what’s the problem with us kissing or having a relationship. Your family mindset definitely changed already.” I spoke raising my voice and getting up, walking to where she was.

“That’s the exact problem, it didn’t change! And you know I can’t give up on everything.” She turned her body that was facing the window to face me and took a deep breath.

“Seungyeon, think straight. They don’t accept you being a lesbian but can accept your brother doing whatever the hell he wants? This isn’t fair.”  I stomped my feet on the ground while I looked at her and could feel how pissed she was. Now, I don’t know if it was with me or with the situation.

The thing is that I and Seungyeon had kissed sometimes. She was the first girl I kissed back when we were in high school in the US and was this experience that made me discover myself as a biual person when I was 17. But we always end up fighting after kissing each other. Always. And for the same reason. Her family.

The cause of the fights was normally Seungyeon’s family. She is from a super traditional chaebol family and as traditional, you can surely add homophobic to that list. When Seungyeon came out as a lesbian to them, when she had her first relationship when we were 13, they grounded her for 2 months and said that she wouldn’t get out of the house until she had taken aback what she said and come back being ‘normal’. They only let her go out when my parents and grandparents went to talk to them to let her go to school with me in Switzerland. They are the worst when it comes to things like uality or women’s freedom, which really irritates me.

“But look, I really want to have a relationship with you. Don’t you think it’s time to stop being afraid of them?” I half screamed half-whispered, afraid of her reaction.

“Are you kidding me? You know them, Jinnie. That it’s not like how things work with my family.” She said and the tears were falling without control from her eyes.

“I know them, and I also know that I’m a freaking crown princess. If we have a relationship, you will be a princess in the future too. I don’t think they will mind much the increase in power that will give them.” I stated the obvious. Her family aimed for power more than anyone. They had more power than anyone, but the Royalty. They had more money than us, that was a fact, but power… was something they lacked, and I’m sure they would do anything, even accepting Seungyeon as she really is. to get that. But Seungyeon wasn’t like them. Not even a bit.

“BUT I DON’T WANT TO BE WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, AND I THINK YOU’RE DOING THAT OUT OF PITY.” She was frustrated and I could clearly see that but one thing I hated was people screaming at me. “AND YOU HAVE TO STOP USING YOU’RE TITLE FOR EVERYTHING.”

“You know what? I’ve had enough! DON’T SCREAM AT ME, YOU KNOW I DON’T LIKE IT.” I screamed the last part back at her. Hypocrite, huh? “Do whatever you want, Seungyeon, but don’t come to me when it’s too late.”

I got my purse that was left on top of the living room piano that was just on the side of the window we were in front of right now and walked out of her penthouse.

When I looked at myself in the elevator mirror, I was horrible. Mascara was all down my eyes because of the crying and my eyes were as red as if I stayed the whole day on the ocean with open eyes. I cleaned myself with a tissue that was in my purse and left the elevator when I arrived at the parking lot.

As I entered my car and saw that my bodyguard, Wonsuk, was already turning his car up to follow me. Sometimes I even forget they wait for me everywhere. It makes me sad for them, to think that they could be doing whatever they wanted to be doing but in reality, have to stay stuck with me, when suddenly my cellphone vibrated indicating that a new message had arrived.

Yuta 🐙: Just sent the letter to your dad. I will probably go court you next week. Miss ya, Tokki and we have to talk about this marriage when I get there 😉

Can’t wait to say all of this to Xiaoting. Our plan is already on the run!

•Xiaoting•

“I’m eating well, Rina, don’t worry about me”

“I miss you so much, Tingy”

“I miss you too, Rina! Look, I want to apologize for our fight before I came here.”  I said pouting, while even without seeing her I knew she had a smile on her lips.

It’s okay, Ting. Already in the past. Just don’t shout at me again! I know sometimes you shout when you are excited, but I don’t like it, ok?” She said with a calming voice. I knew she didn’t like it when I shouted but sometimes I just did it because I felt happy or things like that. I felt that she was trying to dictate how I should act. Like, she kinda does that since we started dating. But as always, I will let it pass.

“Okay. I won’t shout anymore.” I replied

“Perfect. Ting, I have to go back to filming right now.” She said and I could hear the sound of people running and of staff calling her name in the background.

“Wait, Rina. I still have to tell you something important. Can you wait a little bit?” I said, trying to say what I called her to talk about, my probable engagement with a certain Princess, and that she didn’t let me talk about since she just shoved me with a lot of matters when I called her.

“I can’t right now, babe. You can say it to me later, right?” Rina said and I tried to bargain another time to talk to her since I saw that she might be busy right now.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll call you at 8 PM, is that okay?”

“I don’t think I’ll be available. I’ll tell you when I’m free, okay?” She said and I replied with a simple ‘hum’ when suddenly Yujin blew open the door of my room and entered closing it beside her with her usual big smile. The way she opened my door made me so pissed, but when I looked at her smile, I don’t know why but it vanished away. Her smile is cute.

“YAAH, YOU DON’T EVEN KNOOW WHAT HAPPENED,” Yujin said already jumping like a bunny to my bed’s direction, where I was laid down with my cellphone leaning on my bed, while I spoke with my girlfriend with the speaker on.

I gestured for her to shut up and turned off the speaker.

“Whose voice is this?” Yurina asked, already showing her jealous tone

“It’s just Yujin unnie. I have to go now. Let me know when I should call you later, bye.” And with that, I turned the call off. First, I didn’t want Yujin to listen to my conversation with Rina…I don’t know why. Second, I was kind of surprised at how she entered my room earlier? We aren’t like that…well, we weren't like that since England actually. So, I was curious on what she had to talk to me about.

“So, what brings you here, Your Highness?” I playfully said while looking at her that was sited on the white sofa in the center of the room.

“Xiaoting! Yuta already sent the formal letter to my dad! We probably won’t get married!!” Yujin exclaimed excitedly with her eyes turning into crescents because of how wide her smile was. I got up from my bed and ran to the sofa while she got up, smiling at me and I hugged her while jumping excitedly!

We stayed jumping and laughing for a whole minute when we stopped.

“Waaa, I'm so happy we won’t have to tolerate each other our whole lives!” I stated light laughing and she replied nodding with her bubbly self back on. Just then I noticed that I was still with my arms around her waist.

I looked down at my arms, she looked too, and I quickly took them off. “Sorry for that! I was so happy that I didn’t even notice.” I said looking to the ground, that in this situation looked much more interesting than her eyes. Not that I found her eyes interesting but, arghh, get yourself together Xiaoting.

“It’s okay. It’s not like this never happened before.” Yujin said and I looked back at her, which had a small grin printed on her face. Shoot, I think she remembers it! “Now, that I told you what I came to tell you, I'll be going"

“But unnie…” I said when she was already turning herself to go away from my room. There are a lot of time since I last called her Unnie. “Are you okay with the marriage with Prince Yuta?” I did a quick pause and continued when I saw her cute tilting head. “I heard you on the day our parents told us we were getting married. You were hurt over the fact you wouldn’t be able to choose your spouse. Are you okay getting married to him?” I asked sincerely. Even though we aren’t in the best of relationships right now, she was still a woman that was taken away from her right of choice by a man because of her title. This raged me so much. And the fact that this woman was Yujin. I don’t exactly know why but made my stomach turn.

“It’s my destiny. And deep down I always knew that I wouldn’t marry someone I love or that I chose myself to be my spouse. But I’m okay. Thanks for worrying” She gave me an apologetic smile and left the room.

                                                                         **

“When will be this ball?” I asked, while sited on my brother’s bed beside him who was reading documents on his laptop while sited on the bed.

“Tomorrow night,” Yangyang replied with his eyes still glued to his notebook.

“And do I really have to go? Or rather, do I really have to be Yujin Unnie’s ?” I whined while looking at him. Yangyang chuckled a little and then looked at me.

“Of course, you do, Xiao. It’s Uncle Hyunbin’s coronation and he preferred to do it in a more reserved ceremony due to all of the events that are happening. You must go, and your absence will definitely be felt.” Yanggie said and I just pouted. I had to go. This was an important day for Uncle Hyunbin and my dad would be furious if I don’t go. “And of course, you have to go with Yujinnie. She is the crown princess and you two are basically promised in marriage at this point. All cameras will be on you guys tomorrow since, in a couple of years, she will be the one on her Appa’s place.” He said with a smirk on his face, and I looked at him with the most disgusted face I could do.

“We are not promised in marriage! And if our plan goes as planned, we are not even getting close to an engagement.” I said since I have just told Yangyang about mine and Yujin’s plan with Prince Yuta.

“If this makes you sleep at night, then fine. But look, Xiao, I hope you’ll be prepared when the time comes. And I really hope you two will learn how to respect and love each other.” My brother said closing his notebook and looking at me. I immediately got up from my loosen-sitting/laying position and straighten up myself.

“Yanggie, I’m not marrying her! This is just a misunderstanding that will pass after Yuta gets here. After a couple of days, we will be back in China, and I’ll be away from all this royal drama.” I said and he just sighed and got back to reading his documents in his notebook. “Plus, I doubt Papa or Uncle Hyunbin will announce anything to the media this soon. By the time they plan to announce, Yuta will have already made them change their minds.”

By the time I said this, a staff of the castle knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Yangyang said and diverted his gaze from his laptop, looking to the door.

“Excuse me, Your Highnesses, but the stylists are here to take the measures of your outfits for tomorrow’s coronation,” the staff said and after a nod of heads from me and YanYang, two stylists came in already preparing their materials.

“Do you like this dress-model, your Highness?” The stylist asked me after I came from the toilet and was looking at myself in the big mirror in my brother’s room.

 

“I like it a lot, thank you. Did my Papa demand we had to use red outfits?” I said still looking at my reflection in the mirror. The dress was beautiful and embraced my body graciously. The fabric was marvelous too. This was definitely one of my favorite dresses. But the red color really bothered me. It called too much attention, which was something that I personally don’t enjoy.

“Yes, Your Highness. Your Majesty King Xiaoming, personally asked that a part of your family’s outfit is red to represent your country.” The stylist said pinning the dress to adjust it to my size and prepare it for tomorrow.

“Wow, you look beautiful, XiaoXiao.” Said Yangyang entering his room already with his normal clothes on. And with a smiley Yujin by his side.

Yujin and Yangyang were close friends. And I would never understand how someone could be so cute and loved by everyone and when she is with me, she just becomes a whole new person. A very unlikable one. If I didn’t know myself, I would even think I’m getting jealous over Yujin Unnie’s relationship with other people hahaha not even possible. I’m just curious.

“Thanks, Yanggie. Hello, Unnie.” I respectfully greeted her with a little head tilt while the staff that was in the room all stopped working a gave them a 90-degree bow but she didn’t reply to me, she was actually looking fixedly at me. Her eyes went up and down to my face till my feet.  Maybe she didn’t like the dress? Did I look ugly in Unnie’s eyes?

“Yujinnie. You are daydreaming” Yangyang whispered to her smirking, and she woke up.

“Oh, Hello to you too, Xiaoting.” She said giving me a little smile. “So, where it is, Oppa?” She excitedly asked my brother something that I didn’t understand what it was.

“You can already change your clothes, your highness,” The stylist said back to me.

“Okay. Thank you so much. But can I ask you something?” I asked the stylist that took care of me today.

“Of course, Your Highness.”

“Can you please all me Xiaoting? I don’t like the ‘your highness’ honorific that much and you seem to be just my age.” I said and could notice the surprise in her and the other people in the room’s eyes.

“But won’t it be disrespectful, Your Highness?” The stylist asked me.

“Of course not, I’m asking this myself. And if anyone says something to you, you can say that the princess allowed you to call her by her name, okay?” I answered her and gave her a sweet smile. She actually treated me really well and casually. I missed that sometimes. “By the way, when you were born?” I asked

“I’m from 1998 and I’m actually from China too” She answered shyly. “I’m Cheng Xiao, Your Hig-I mean, Xiaoting.” She said making a funny face after. I laughed and extended my hand in her direction.

“Nice to meet you, JieJie,” I said and her shy face was switched to a loving one. She probably found it cute that someone called her like that. “I’m from 1999. Do you mind if I called you like that?” I asked

“Not at all. And Nice to meet you too.” She replied shaking my previously extended hand. “Now go change your dress so that I can do the last touch-ups.” She smiled and I went to the suite’s bathroom to change my clothes.

When I was passing through Yujin Unnie, I could see she was eating me up with her eyes. She was definitely checking me up and I smiled a little about it. Probably my previous thought was wrong.

It’s funny that even with us hating each other we still weren’t dumb to snot notice each other’s visuals. Like, yeah, she was that beautiful, and I know I always had a crush on her. Not even her being a pain in my erased that.

I came from the bathroom with the dress in my hands and saw Yujin and Yanyang with an iPad in their hands discussing something.

“Here it is, Jiejie. Thank you.” I said handing her my dress. While she smiled at me.

“You’re welcome, Xiaoting. I hope we can have a good relationship while you are at court.” She smiled and placed the dress inside of her clothing cover and gave me a pat on the back. She then turned to Yujin Unnie that was still watching something on the IPad with my brother.

“Unnie, Bona Unnie said her drama filming is almost over and that she is coming to the ball tomorrow.” JieJie said and Yujin's smile grew wider at the mention of the name ‘Bona’.

“Oh, thanks SeongSo. I’ll be waiting for both of you here tomorrow. Tell Bona Unnie that you two can crash here if you want, okay?” Yujin unnie replied getting closer to ChengXiao JieJie and putting her hand on her shoulder. A weird feeling crossed me. I don’t know what this means but will just ignore it.

“Okay, Unnie. Bye and I’ll pass the message to Bona Unnie. Bye, Xiaoting, Bye Your Highness.”

“Call me YangYang or YangYang Oppa or GeGe if you prefer, Chengxiao.” My brother said and she widened her eyes. “C’mon, you’re talking to everyone informally but me. This isn’t fair” Yangyang said with a little smile on his lips.

“Okay, then. Bye, Yujin Unnie, Xiaoting and Yanyang Gege.” She said and laughed. While we laughed too.

After saying our goodbyes to each other Chengxiao and the stylist crew left the room.

“You didn’t try on your dress?” I asked Yujin Unnie who was sitting on Yangyang’s sofa, and she looked at me.

“I already did it earlier before going to the company.” She replied and then we heard a little knock on the door and Doyoung, Yeseo and Lucas were coming in with snacks in their hands.

“We are here,” Lucas screamed entering the room.

“What are all of you doing here?” I asked while I grabbed some popcorn that Yeseo was bringing.

“Yujin Unnie said we were watching a movie here, so we all came,” Yeseo said while hugging me, to which I gladly replied. I love this girl and wish I could have a sister like her. Sometimes things can get pretty dark with two brothers in your house.

“Yesss. Yang Oppa said he had a bunch of Chinese movies that aren’t available here on his iPad and we will connect it to the TV and watch it. Are you in?” She asked and we all nodded. As we had anything else to do lol

We all gathered. Me, Yujin, and Yeseo are on the sofa, and the boys are on the mattress in front of the big flat screen tv. It’s true that the castle had a cinema, but it actually felt much more comfortable and cozier to just sit like this in Yangyang’s room.

Yangyang GeGe connected his iPad with the TV and putted a romantic movie that sadly I knew very well. Xiaoting looks at me with the same shocked expression I had on my face.

“Really, Hyung? Romance? Are you missing Arina Noona?” Doyoung said slapping Yangyang’s arm and laughing.

“Hahaha very funny, Doyoungie. But this movie is really interesting, funny, and light, you guys will like it.” Yangyang said and proceed to play the movie.

I looked at Yujin Unnie and she was frozen. She was avoiding so hard to look at me and me myself were nervous.

After 10 minutes of the movie, Yeseo talked.

“What is this movie exactly about, Yanggie Oppa?”

“It’s basically about a couple, a man from Korea and a woman from China that met each other in college and always had an attraction for each other, even got in love but parted ways after college. After a couple of years, the couple gets together because the man has work in China and the woman lives there, they met again and get in love all over again.

“Yah, Hyung, you spoiled the whole movieee!” Lucas exclaimed making everybody but me and Yujin Unnie laughed since we noticed how used his is getting to the Korean honorifics.

Back when we were in college, we actually grew really close to each other. We became friends and this was our favorite movie. We used to joke saying that the movie was our story. The Chinese character was even from my hometown, Chengdu. A lot of similarities. Well...

‘But you left, we were good together. But you left. Without talking to me.’ The woman character said, and I could feel Yujin tensing up beside me.

When the character’s lover was about to reply, the door opens. Our saviors. Our parents.

“Own, it’s so cute to see the six of you together like this after all this time. I feel like tearing up.” Auntie Yejin said while the 2 couples were entering the room.

“Stop, Eomma!” Doyoung said and we all started to laugh as Auntie pouted.

“We came here to call you all to have dinner outside. The weather is great” Mama said, and we all nodded and started getting up.

“Nonono, not you two,” Yangyang said in my and Yujin’s direction.  “I looked for the movie and me and Doyoung prepared the whole TV connections, set up and speakers. Now you two have to put everything in the right place and turn the movie off. Please don’t break my iPad.” Yangyang said and they got out of the room laughing.

Everybody just gave us a faint smile and proceeded to get out of the room

“We will be waiting for you for dinner, so don’t take too long.” Uncle Hyunbin said resting his hands on his wife's waist.

They all left closing the door behind them. I can’t stop thinking that this was all a little plan of them to leave us two all alone by ourselves.

“Let’s do this quickly,” Yujin said getting up from the sofa and walking in the television’s direction.

I followed her and started unplugging the television wires and Yujin proceeded to disconnect and prepare to turn off Yangyang's iPad.

“Hey, I'm sorry for the movie my brother chose. I hope it hasn’t made anything weird.” I said and she raised her head and looked at me.

“It’s okay, Ting. Don’t stress off over that.” She answered and gave me a little ironic smile. “But for sure brought it back memories.”  She said and I nodded.

“We didn’t have the most beautiful friends to lovers’ story, right?” I replied and her eyes widened.

“Don’t stay that out loud nobody knows.” She said putting the now turned-off iPad inside Yangyang's case. “But yeah. We didn’t have. I don’t think we even got to the lover’s stage.” She said and I laughed. One of my only real laughs in ages. I could see that she smiled sincerely too.

“Oh, Yujin. You actually don’t remember, right?” I said trying to get rid of my laughing state and failing hard to do so.

“Remember what?” She asked. Frowned forehead and questioning eyes. She wasn’t joking. She probably didn’t know what I was talking about. And I would keep it that way. I would have a fun time mocking her up with this info.

“I'm kidding. Just mocking you. It’s nothing.” I looked at her with a smile and she let out a light laugh with her usual eye smile present.

“I missed talking to you, you know.” She said rolling some wires to place them inside of the TV drawer. “Even though we never were the best of friends, we became really close back in England. Before everything happened, we were good friends there. And it hurts me that we grew so apart.”

Her lips were pursed, and she looked angelical. I’ve never had the idea she felt like that. For me, she was happy to not see me again.

“I miss talking to you too. And you were a good friend and unnie to me when we were in college” She smiled.

“We should go on a truce. I don’t want to keep fighting with you if we are going to work together to make this marriage NOT happen.” Yujin said with a soft smile plastered on her lips. I furrowed and she quicken herself to talk again. “It’s not like we are going to be close like we were before, nor should we forget about the England events. I just…Don’t want to avoid you, or to be stuck in another complicated situation.” She ended and raised her eyes to look at me. Her last smile wasn’t there anymore. She had the most worried face and that made me realize that this whole situation wasn’t only stressful for me but also for her. Even more for her. I know how stressing and tough the burden of being the next ruler of a country can be because I see how my Gege struggles and works hard to be prepared for this title, so I can’t even imagine what she is going through with this marriage incident summed up with her crown princess burdens.

So I quickly put the organized wires that I had in my hand down and came closer to her.

“Hey, it’s okay. Let’s forget all of that for a bit, at least when we are together. “ I said whipping some tear drops that fell from her eyes. She must be dealing with a lot. “We will only truly have each other during this period, so don’t think twice to come and talk to me if you’re having something on your mind…or even if you want to talk, okay?” She nodded with her lips half pursed and I chucked. She is cute. “I know you must be passing through a lot with your new CEO job, princess duties, the war…’ this engagement’, so please don’t hold everything to yourself. We are in peace right now, so you can count on me. Let’s forget about everything that happened and let’s go back to how we were in England before all that, huh? At least for now.” I finished with a reassuring smile and brushed my fingers, softly caressing her cheeks.

“Hey, you two are taking too lo-OHHH. Sorry. We are waiting for you" As quickly as Doyoung came, he disappeared from our sight and only then I notice our position.

Sitting facing each other on the big fluffy beige rug with Yujin's hand resting on my right crossed leg and my two hands placed on her face, while my thumbs caressed her cheeks.

After Doyoung's sudden entrance we quickly fixed our position. I don’t why exactly it felt so wrong to me to take my hands off of her face and it felt so cold when her hands came out of my leg. It was like that shouldn’t be happening. I don’t know.

“Anyways, Thank you, Xiaoting! It really means a lot! And you can talk to me too if you want. I'm always available for you.” She smirked. Aaa, I shouldn’t have said we should go back as to how we were before. That means playful yujin is back. To be true, I was so happy inside. I actually missed her very much and her playful self was the best but I wouldn’t admit that.

“Oh no.  I forgot how flirty you are hahaha. Let’s go have dinner, Choi.” After I saw everything was placed in the right place, I got up and offered my hand to her, she looked at me and smiled accepting it and we went to have dinner.

After I go back to China and this whole marriage story sinks out because it won’t work I can forget about it, right now, I will just enjoy this and help her. That’s it. After a couple of days, I will go back to my normal life. I am even getting a little excited to the ball tomorrow.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Samchoon (Korean) - Uncle 

Paboo (Korean) - Silly/Stupid

Jiejie (Chinese- used by boys and girls) - Unnie (Korean) - Big Sister (English) | Used by Younger girls to older girls they are close with |

Gege (Chinese- used by boys and girls) - Oppa (Korean) - Big brother (English) | Used by Younger girls to older boys they are close with |

Noona (Korean) - Big Sister (English) | Used by younger boys to older girls they are close with |

Appa (Korean) - Dad (English) 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys, sorry for making you all wait more than a month for the update. I'm in Med school, and it takes a lot of my time and energy to the point that I couldn't update this. I will try posting the ball chapter really really soon and will try to write smaller chapters with more consistency than bigger ones once in a while.

Anyways, SUPPORT KEP1ER'S COMEBACK 'UP' ON JUNE 20TH, 6 PM KST! And buy their album 'DOUBLAST' if you can! Also, help the girl's birthday projects (Including Yujin's on Ikpop) and start collecting votes to use on the voting apps for the comeback, to secure wins!

Thank you so much for waiting and I will update more regularly!

Please don't forget to give me feedback by the end of the chapter, thank youu!

See ya