Destined soulmates

Chanbeak's story (our everlasting love)

After our first meeting, i felt really happy that i finally found someone in the group that  has the same sense of humor as me!. I immediately realized that we were meant to be closer so i decided to took the initiative to get to know him better. (End of chanyeol's monologue) 

All the members were still discussing several points such as dividing the chores and selecting their rooms and roommates. Do you all believe in fate! Well even if you don't, luck was on their side! It's as if they were meant to be! On their selection process, Chanyeol ended up picking beakhyun as his roommate! He raised his hands up in a victorious gesture with a loud laugh while tapping on beakhyun's shoulder happily. "Beakhyun hyung, we became roommate quickly!!!" To which beak answered with a bright smile "yeah! I'm also happy! Let's get along well then Chanyeol ah~" chanyeol's cheeks were slightly blushing because of the cute way he referred to him" and he just smiled nervously and said " ok hyung let's see the room and organize our clothes" beak led the way and chan was following him from behind. When they entered the room beak exclaimed " woah~ the room is spacious and has a nice view, i like it!" Chanyeol looked straight at beakhyun's eyes and said " i like it too!" With a charming smile. Beak felt a little bit nervous and shy so he said " alright now! Since we're going to be roommates for a long time. Let's get along well ha! Also, since we're not that apart in terms of age, you can speak casually with me, ok!" Chanyeol's eyes got bigger as he asked " can i really speak casually? Are you sure that you're ok with that?" Beakhyun laughed loudly " of course, Chanyeol ah~ I'd love it if we get closer to each other faster since we'll be sharing the same room anyways. And i thought that this might be the best first step to follow" Chanyeol felt happy to hear that and he said "alright beakhyun ah~ " and they both laughed out loud.

Both of them finished organizing their stuff together in their respective closets. Beakhyun kept commenting on chanyeol's clothes and he Expressed his interest in his fashion. Chan thanked him and then he said that beak's clothes are cute just like him. After finishing their tasks, they divided the space and the chores between themselves. They were both tired so they sat still on their beds and there was a moment of silence. Beakhyun broke the awkward moment by asking chan if he was interested to grab a coffee with him. Chan was really tired but he didn't want to disappoint beak on their first day of meeting each other. He wanted to leave the best impression on him so he pretended to be all fine and he gladly accepted going out with him to the cafe nearby. They both prepared themselves and went out immediately since it was getting late. 

When they reached the cafe, chan asked beak which drink does he want to order. Beak kept thinking for like 3 seconds and he said " hmmmm strawberry shake! Yeah it's my favorite! How about you Chanyeol ah~" chan looked at him " oh ok wait. Hmmm i don't know what to choose! I'll just have the same thing then! I've never tasted strawberry shake anyway" beakhyun smiled brightly and he thought that it was cute. Chan went to the reception to pay for both of them which beak interrupted " ah no Chanyeol ah~ I'm the hyung, i gotta pay! This is my treat for today!" Chanyeol looked at him confused so beakhyun smiled and told him " ah don't worry, I'll accept your treat next time we go out alright!" Chan smiled and said " ok then cool! Haha"

They both laughed at every small detail that happened around them while they were outside. The place was full of laughter and happiness " this is the happiest day i had in a long while" said Chan " me too" added beak. And they both smiled shyly while looking down. 

When they returned to their dorm they were so tired already so the washed up and they layed on their beds. The lights were still on so chan was about to turn it off when he hesitated for a moment and said " how about we ask each other questions. I'm not sleepy! I think it'll be great if we get to know about teach other better" beak smiled softly and said "yeah of course i don't mind" 

They exchanged information for a while and both of them realized that they share many similarities and hobbies, especially their passion for music. After a short while chan looked at beakhyun and said " i think we must be soulmates Haha" he intentionally let out a loud laughter in order to cover his shyness at that moment and then he added now goodnight beakhyun. Cya tomorrow!" Beak smiled " you too Chanyeol ah~ sleep well!"