When we first met

Chanbeak's story (our everlasting love)

This is Chanyeol! And this is my story. It had been a long time since i first became a trainee in the entertainment industry. I've always been a very passionate person who strives to succeed at everything i set my mind on. However, my life became busy when i first decided to pursue my dream as an idol. At that time, I had to divide my time between studying and training which made me exhausted. Yet, i decided to give it all i got and to reach the top because i knew that it's possible if i work harder than everyone else. To be honest, i was really glad when i heard that I will make a debut as a group rather than solo because i thought that it would be better if all members support each other in different positions to create unique music. Indeed, my gut feeling wasn't wrong since i became really happy when i was introduced to them! They were all around my age. In fact, our wasn't that big, just few years apart which made it easier for us to communicate and get closer faster. They were all friendly and nice people and it was fun living with them. However, the group wasn't complete at the time we were training. For example, by the time I joined the group, our leader had already been trained for few years. Moreover, the company kept adding members every now and then. The concept of our group was unique and unprecedented which made me so excited about our debut. The theme revolved around dividing the team into 2 groups which were meant to promote our albums in 2 different languages. We were also the first group to present a storyline to the kpop scene. Our story was based on fantasy elements where we are supposed to be aliens from another planet and our mission on earth is to save it from the enemy. This enemy can be shaped in different forms such as the alter ego or an evil force. This dark concept was meant to present our group as mysterious and intense. In fact, we were all working very hard for our debut stage. We wanted to show the world what we have got. Needless to say, our members were all amazingly talented! Everyone excelled at their prescribed positions. Their vocals were no joke, their dancing was flawless and their aura was flooding. Ah! I forgot to say this, but my position in the group was the main rapper of the group. And although i joined the company for a vocalist position, i was forced to rap! It made me feel deep disappointment because i had a strong believe in my vocal ability. However, they were impressed with my rapping skills so i had to switch my focus. Yet, i was still assigned as a vocalist in the group to support the members. 

Days were passing by quickly and the day of our debut was almost there. We were all preparing for everything with all of our will. One day, i heard about the possible addition of another member to our group! I was a bit shocked as we were supposed to debut in less than a year at the time of the news. It was a fairly short period for a new trainee to train for only 6 months before joining a group. I wondered how much talented this person must be in order to achieve such accomplishment and to impress everyone in the company at the time. All i heard was that his name was beakhyun and that he is incredibly talented with silky and powerful vocals. Honestly, i was so intrigued about this new member that i was counting the days until we meet! I wanted to see how much talent he has got that he made everyone talking about him all day long. We also had main vocalist in the group so it was all about curiosity at first. 

One day, while i was walking in the corridor on the way to the meeting room with the other members, i opened the door and i saw a new face. The new person had a shining aura that was shining bright which instantly reminded me of the bright "sky". He smiled at me prettily and he was so cute. A puppy like person who constantly smiles and jokes around which makes everyone around him comfortable. I was astonished for a moment at his stunning smile that i froze unable to figure out what move should i do next. Thus, one of the members laughed and asked me to sit down. Yes! It was a chair next to him. I don't know why i felt both anxious and excited to meet him because i figured out that he must be the new member beakhyun. Although i felt shy at first, his friendly smiles made me feel at ease so quickly so i immediately asked "are you beakhyun!" And he said "yes!" And then i added " i was waiting to meet you for a long time!" To that he replied"oh! Alright!" I could feel he felt a little shy when i said that. Then i unintentionally stared at his angelic beauty only to find him reciprocate the gaze which extended for "10 seconds and there was a spark" i could feel it deep inside my chest! We immediately connected and i knew that we will be close in the future. Having witnessed everything that was going on between us and the quick connection between me and beak, the members were laughing telling us " get married" to which i responded "let's do it" i was honestly so glad that beak shared the same reaction as me! I just thought to myself that he might be my soulmate since I've never felt this sort of connection and similarities before with anyone else.