Namjoon / RM

BTS - SHORT STORIES

It was snowing.
You were going to the famous gallery for the exhibition of Salvador Dali works, where Namjoon invited you. You noticed that he was heading towards the entrance with quick steps. He saw you and nearly tripped while waving your. You rushed steps even faster.
- Yes, everything is fine, there was no need to rush. We have plenty of time. You might have tripped, - Namjoon said with particular care and calm voice and extended his hand so that you definitely didn’t get into any awkward funny situation where you could still get hurt.
- Everything is fine. I'm here, - you replied with a smile to a slightly worried Namjoon. The curator of the gallery met you at the entrance. And it was obvious that Namjoon was a regular visitor. The way he was treated with scrupulousness when he was a kind of awkward slow Namjoon for you, but definitely not an upper class person. That's why you sometimes.
- Namjoon-ssi, would you like to have some tea? - you muttered as you entered the main hall.
- A little later, my lady, - well, Namjoon answered you playfully in surprise, which made you smile widely. "He's in a good mood," you noticed.

The curator introduced a short story about the life of the artist and his famous works. Then you and Namjoon went on your own, at a slow pace, talking and commenting on paintings which were adored by the world. Then you stopped and sat down in front of the painting of "The persistance of memory".
- I like this work, - suddenly he said, not taking his eyes off, rolling his elbow on his knee.
- Why do you like tho? - you looked at him.

Now for you he was like a picture or painting that you wanted to look at and understand like people did looking at in galleries or museums. But the difference was he was with you now unlike the paining of the 20th century with its own history. But you still wanted to reveal his history to yourself.
- Mmmm sometimes I would like to stop time and just… understanding comes once again... how valuable time is. - he was with such a serious face that you decided to get up from the bench and create an imbalance to make him relax.
The bench on his side went to the floor, and yours - towards the ceiling, and then fell with a crash.
- Ahh... chincha... - Namjoon said quietly, making a facepalm grimace, realizing that he was again in an awkward position because of his clumsiness and inattention.
Then the curator immediately came running, asking if everything was all right, to which Namjoon awkwardly said everything was fine and apologized for the noise.
- Okay, we'll move on...
- Are you sure you don't want to go back home? - you asked, laughing at how calmly he tried to control himself.
- No, we just arrived - he pulled the phone out of his pocket to take photos.
- Honestly, I really like your photos, - you said, but without a hint of open fan admiration.
- You can take good photos too. I saw your feed. I like it. 
And then you started talking about photography and the style and aesthetics of his photos. Namjoon began to explain how he takes photos of his intstagram feed on the phone. You stood so close that you could smell his light perfume but definitely it had masculine sense. Then when he explained on your own phone how he changes the settings in all seriousness, you noticed how charming he was when he was focused. And oh boy, he had damn beautiful hands.

- Let's take a selfie in your style? - you suggested.
- Mmm you can, - he replied. - But only on my phone.
Namjoon did his usual pose you could say where he looked very natural when you were trying to do some pose.
- Chill. Relax. You're beautiful. You will succeed. Just relax, - Namjoon said, but it didn’t make you feel any better and you started laughing contagiously, then Namjoon joined in not knowing why you were both laughing of.
At this time, he was tooking pictures with holding laughter then slowly turning into loud, which was not allowed in the gallery, he collected himself but accidentally dropped the phone on the marble floor, and the phone fell face down on the floor.It was happening like slow motion for him.
- No, no, no ... - he muttered to himself, hearing what a crash the phone fell with.
For a minute he stood like statue in desperation and looked at the phone as if someone had died. You didn't know you could laugh because he broke his phone again or cry because he looked sad.
- Chincha… why am I…. Why does this always happen to me... - he mumbled to himself, though you could hear him.
- Namjoon? Are you all right? - carefully, but with a awkward smile, you began.
- Yes, yes, everything is fine, - without a bit of sarcasm, Namjoon answered the same way, looking at the phone lying dead on the floor, - only the phone ... I will have to buy a phone ... again .... And restore the data... again. - he squatted down and began to collect the phone and fragments of it and looked like lonely mushroom in the corner of room like it usually depicted in japanese anime. 
- I'll ask to help to clean, - you said. - let's not touch it further, otherwise you will cut yourself.

After the exhibition, you immediately went to the iPhone salon to buy a new phone.
The seller began to ask a question about the restoration of files.
- I don't think I connected it with my iCloud before... - he was horrified that he realized that he forgot to do the most important thing on the phone - to connect it to iCloud to save the files in advance. Namjoon was terrified with realisation of what he hadn't had done. He first looked at the seller, then at you, then back at the seller.
- In this case, I do not think that it will be possible to restore the files ...
- But something else can be done with the phone...? - you could hear despair in his voice, although a certain poker face was restored that everything would be fine.
- We can try to change the screen and see from there, - “yes,” Namjoon said quietly and clenched his hand into a fist in a small victory.

You drove to your house after getting a new phone and old phone with new screen. But you still decided to cook food for Najmoon to cheer him up, although you understood that you were not the chef of the year and this was the brightest act to do so. You decided to cook shakshuka, which you used to cook regularly and didn't mind trying to cook for someone.
- Let me help cut the vegetables, - Namjoon suggested, standing next to you to distract himself.
- I am saying in advance, I'm not a Michelin-star chef, so you gotta reduce the expectation.
- No worries. I will definitely like it.
- Please be careful with the knife, - you said as soon as you saw the knife in his hands.
- How to cut? What do you mean cut into shape?
You showed how to cut into cubes, but even as he tried to cut it, it became hard for you to watch because of how much effort he put into cutting one cube of sweet pepper.
- It's ok, I can handle. - Namjoon stated. - Ayo, why are you such a slippery tomato…? BUT? Why? Please don't run away from my hands.... - Namjoon was mumbling next to you as you heated up the pan and quickly sliced ​​the onion.

You somehow cooked shakshuka and you served it on the table. Namjoon looked pleased helpin with the cooking.
His phone rang, but quickly ended. And then you noticed while you were eating that you and he were on his phone wallpaper. The photo was taken in the gallery because you recalled the clothes were wearing that day. You were looking at each other. The unseen photo looked a little blurry, but the photo had own vibe.
- Why do you have a photo ... me and you... on the wallpaper? - you asked.
- You see... - Namjoon stopped eating and fiddled with his hair from behind. He even blushed with nervousness. - Actually, I wanted to tell you this… while we were walking in the gallery… but I didn’t think… that my awkwardness would ruin everything again… - At times he looked at you, then away, then back at you. - I wanted to ask…. Will you... be my girlfriend? - and then the fork fell to the floor with "perfect timing", relish flopping with shakshuka. - oh my god…why does this never stop - Namjoon started mumbling again and immediately started to clean up, trying to avoid this awkward moment. 
You were sitting in some kind of shock, but then you went to help Namjoon clean up the floor.
- Yes, but you will wash the dishes, - at first he did not understand why you answered like that, and he stopped and just got what you meant.
- With pleasure. I love to wash dishes and I can only wash dishes. Sorry.
- Can we watch a movie? - you suggested, smiling back.
- But without food, I think ... otherwise, most likely, I will ruin your sofa ... - and you both laughed.