Jin

BTS - SHORT STORIES

- Why are you so sad? Jin asked, peering over your shoulder.- I... I don't think... I passed my driving test... - you answered, rereading the letter on your phone.- Are you sure? Well, show me what you are reading there, - he showed his palm so that you would give the phone.- No. Why don't you go to the shoot? - you immediately changed the subject so that he would not interfere in your stuff.- Young girl, we didn't agree about this. I had to read your letter, which you do not seem to have fully understood yet.- Young man, you need to go somewhere for recording. I don't know where, but you have to.- Girl, maybe I want to fish using your phone, - Jin said with a serious tone, to which you simply could not help smiling and laughing at an illogical joke.- What fish is Jin?- Well, here is a fish that learns to drive. - Jin repeated in all seriousness, but at the end of the word he began to smile when you finally smiled. - Well, you know, Namjoon still doesn't want to pass take exam for driver license, - he added when he saw your joyful face, - but I'm proud of you. You are just macho! How will it be macho for a girl? Or is it still macho?- I don't know, - you said laughing louder and at the same time he started laughing with you.- Let's eat, - Jin took your hand and led you towards the car. - Come sit down. We gonna eat well now, and you'll do great next time.

You ate and Jin talked a lot about how you can cook this or that food, or meat. Then at times switching to more everyday life conversations.

- Shall we have some coffee  and walk around Hangang? - you suggested, leaving the cafe.- No problem.You took coffee. It was a bit windy outside due to the evening falling. There were a lot of people, but luckily no one was noticing you. 

You automatically took his elbow, not realising it, because it was very pleasant for you to talk to him even when he was cracking his particular grandfather-level jokes.

Jin felt completely different than you when you held the elbow, but he did not dare to talk about anything because of the crowd around.But the longer you walked, the more Jin felt more comfortable with you.

The deep night had fallen. You didn't even notice how fast the time flew by. There were few people left on the street.

- Still, the joke about the fish was epic, - you said, cuddling up to him because of the wind, which was getting stronger.- Not the best joke, - Jin said, laughing, but you could hear the tremor in his voice. - Let's get some hot tea. It is damn cold.- Let's.

You went in and bought hot tea and hot oden. Thankfully no one recognised him. So everything was calm.

You were outside, standing face to face. You blew on the tea to cool it down a bit and have a drink, and Jin looked at you at that moment, and when you suddenly looked out from under your eyelashes and gave a bit of crooked smiled because of the cold. He smiled imperceptibly, not as he usually could see and laugh. But you didn't notice it, because you were cold and you wanted something warm in your body faster.- Oh my god it's cold! Cold to death! - Jin spoke loudly.

With every minute the further you went, there were fewer and fewer people. Maybe because of the cold, maybe because it was getting too late.

Jin never let up with his grandpa-level jokes, and you kept on laughing despite the ridiculous jokes. But at least they cheered you up.Then you just walked in silence, enjoying each other's company. Jin looked a little thoughtful, which made him a little wary.- What's your schedule tomorrow?- Mmm a lot...- Well, no, you tell me a little more.- Well ... - he still looked directly, and not at you. - at 6 o'clock I have to wake up, then at 7 o'clock to go for a recording. Then need to drop by the office. We must record the first version of the song ...

- At 6 o'clock in the morning? - You quickly checked your watch. - It's in a couple of hours! This is it. Let's go. Let's talk and walk another time.  

- Give another half hour and we'll go.

- Well, young man, you won't wake up if you don't go back home now.- I didn't sleep well for a year and a half. Therefore, I will somehow survive one day, - and in the end, Jin smiled at which you could somehow understand and feel that it was true and what he could go through over all these years.- Half an hour and that's all - you strictly set the condition. - What else tomorrow? After office...? - You asked carefully, hoping that he would answer that he would just go home, but that was unlikely to happen as you felt, but hope was the last to die.- Then shooting of advertising for Samsung until the night - and then you felt bad.- Well, this is, young man, too much. we've gotta back home.- Listen, - Jin stopped abruptly, you were even more surprised, - it will sound too sudden, it may be surprising and strange, but we seem to be talking for a long time, - Jin was talking somewhere in the open space, not looking at you, - this is not the first time when I spend time with you when I have a free schedule... I like to spend time with you. You understand my sense of humor. And I like your sense of humor. It's easy to be with you, - you stood at a loss of what was happening due to the fact that he spoke very quickly and somehow nervously, - I like you.
There was silence. Because of the silence, he began to feel awkward and a sense of "I shouldn't have said all this." And noticing panic and sadness on Jin's face, for your own surprise, you took two steps forward and kissed him. For the first two seconds he was shocked at some point, but he answered back and pulled you in closer.- I think you'll enjoy fishing." - He looked at you with loving eyes that probably no one had seen before.- I don't think so, but it's worth a try," - you said, smiling with happiness. 

Jin began to look even happier because none of the girls even gave him a chance to try to go fishing.

- Oh me and Yoongi will teach you how to fish and maybe how fun it is. - You grabbed his elbow again and you started walking to his car.- Yes, yes, but first you need to sleep for your information. We will have enough time to talk about fishing.