1 - π‰πšπ³π³ 𝐁𝐚𝐫

𝐅𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 πŸπŸ—πŸ’πŸ•


_____________________________
Β 

Everyone was panicking, one of the dancers called in to say he couldn't dance tonight because of an emergency. He was the dance partner for the star tonight, Yoohyeon Hepburn. The manager had a horrified face as she was walking back and forth backstage. '15 minutes before Ms. Hepburn's performance', she thought. She didn't know what to do, all that's left to do was to cancel Yoohyeon's performance and maybe reschedule.

When she was at Yoohyeon's door, ready to turn the doorknob, a woman said to her in a rush.

"I will be the dancer for tonight."

The manager looked at the woman shocked but sighed in relief after knowing the show would go on. "Thank you... um miss?", she asked clueless of who was the woman willing to fill in for tonight. "Minji, Minji Walker" the woman said while putting on the suit.

"Do you perhaps know the routine?" "Are you sure about performing?" "I mean I am thankful but..." the manager said question after question, not giving Minji the chance to answer back.

Minji was tying her hair in a low bun, letting some strands of hair free from the bun. She applied light makeup, fixed her bangs and necktie, she was satisfied with her appearance while looking at the mirror.

She recalled some steps of the routine to make sure she won't forget or make a mistake on stage. She doesn't want to disappoint the audience, but mostly Ms. Hepburn. After recalling everything, she was ready to go.

By the time, Yoohyeon Hepburn's performance was about to start. Minji Walker said "Just watch me dance Ms. Anne, I won't disappoint you tonight"

Ms. Anne had no choice but to trust this woman's word.

___________

"Yoohyeon Hepburn?" an employee called opening the door a little. "It's time for your performance." he continued.

The room was big, massive enough to be a living room. The walls painted a light shade of yellow, multiple lights were on. Table filled with bouquets and gifts from unknown people. Although many kinds of flowers were displayed, a woman sitting between the flowers was the biggest flower of them all.

She was a beautiful woman, everyone knew that when they saw her. Both talented in singing and dancing, she was a true artist in many eyes. She was young but already a music genius and a famous artist that anyone can recognize.

Yoohyeon Hepburn turned to whoever called her name, while smiling. "Okay, I will be there thank you." she said with her warm voice.

The employee smiled back and carefully closed the door. Not wanting to disturb Yoohyeon who was in the room.

Once the employee was gone. Yoohyeon looked at the mirror, a different expression was shown from her usual happy face. Her eyes held sadness in them, lips were shaking, eyebrows furrowed. She was trying not to cry, she was holding back from letting her face display tears that would ruin her makeup.

No one ever saw her like this.

She was broken.

Everyday she felt miserable, her life was a total mess. Outside she was known to have one of the brightest smiles and brought a positive vibe wherever she goes. But inside she is hurting, she is not at all happy. She was depressed, she never shared her life with anyone, no one knew her past, they only know Yoohyeon Hepburn, the young rising music genius and artist.

She was about to space out but remembered that she had to perform. She composed herself and let a smile be seen on her face. Her smile was a mask to cover what she truly felt at that moment, whether it's hurt or sadness it would always be masked by a smile.

She stood up from her chair, fixing her dress. She walked to the door, with hurry for her performance was about to start. She opened the door to find the manager of Jazz Bar waiting.

"Oh my! Ms. Anne you scared me!" she said while holding her chest.

The woman giggled at Yoohyeon. "I'm sorry about that Ms. Hepburn, I just had to talk to you about your performance before you go on stage." she said.

"Oh, why yes of course what would you like to talk about?"

"One of our dancers, well your dance partner had an emergency and he can't come tonight." Ms. Anne said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Yoohyeon terrified at what she said, asked in a rather loud tone "WHAT!?". She held the manager on both the shoulders and shook her a little. "What shall we do? Is the show tonight cancelled?" she asked in worry.

"Not at all, there was someone willing to be your dance partner. The person said they knew the routine and to not worry." Ms. Anne said unsure of what the woman said earlier was true, but she had to trust her.

Yoohyeon didn't know how to feel, she was confused but at the same time relieved. But how did this person knew the routine? Were they a friend of the dance teacher that was hired to teach Yoohyeon and the male dancer the dance? Were they possibly a stalker?

"O-okay, I will trust what the person had said, but I'm a bit confused on how they know our routine?" she asked. "I don't know either Ms. Hepburn, but I have no choice but to believe since it is between giving the individual a chance or cancelling the show." Ms. Anne said.

Yoohyeon was still skeptical about it but the show was about to start. She bid farewell to the manager and prepared to perform. Palms sweating and discomfort was evident in her actions. She was nervous but...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

The show must go on
Β 

_____________________________