I will marry her!

You must be crazy!?

Junsu's P.O.V

When I went to the store the shoes is still available and it was really the perfect shoes for me it was blue it was my favorite color so I told the clerk that I will get it but then somebody yelled at me.

"Yah!that's my shoes!"

I looked back to find out who she is and suprisingly she was very pretty with a new dress. SHE WAS THE CRAZY GIRL.

Seeing her pretty face makes me so kind to her but I realized she is nothing compared to this shoes. This shoes is mine and i'm in no way gonna lose to her so I yelled back at her.

Hey!Crazy girl!Why are you following me?and What did you say it's your shoes?You must be crazy!?

"Aishhh..Yah!Im the first one to get that shoe!"

"What?You?Hahaha..can't you see I'm holding it which means I'm the first"

"If not because of you Jerky water boy  I'm already wearing that shoes right now!.she shouted at me

I must admit she is still pretty even she looks angry.but what she called me Jerk and water boy?

"You crazy girl! What did you say Jerky water boy?There's no way you'll get these shoes"

I ran to the counter and paid for  the shoes and I saw her following  me but  she suddenly tripped down. I wanted to help her but I thought It maybe some of her tactics to get the shoes so I ran and immediately went home.

 

YOUR P.O.V

I was following him the jerky water boy who got my Precious shoes but I suddenly tripped down.

"Ughhh"I felt a sudden pain on  my back but it's nothing compared to the Major humiliation that it had brought to me.People again stared at me some were even laughing.Omigosh! This really is so embarassing!

I stood up and shouted "It's all his fault!Jerky Water boy!" I don't care If people would think of me as crazy because I think they already do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNSU'S P.O.V

"I wonder If crazy girl  is alright"

"Aishh...Why am I thinking of her?"

I arrived home and the Maids open the door for me and they told me that Mom and Dad is already waiting for me in the living room.

"Omma!Appa!I thought  you'll be going home next month"

My parents keep traveling abroad because of business matters but they never fail to go home every now and then to check on me that's why me and my parent's had a good relationship.Since I was a kid I thought that My parent's decision were the best for me,They are really the best parents IN THE WORLD.

"Son , We just missed you and we have something important to talked about"appa said in a very serious  tone

"Appa!What is it?Are you sick?Or are we going on a bankrupt?"I said,I was really worried what happened.

"No!,I am not sick nor your mom is and No were not  going to be bankrupt we are even expanding"

"What do you mean?Expand?" I am already confused why can't my dad tell me directly what is it

"Junsu! you are arranged to be married to the only daughter of the Owner of the Park Industries"

"Hahaha!..Appa! you are really good in joking!" I told my father .He's really a good at jokes like these.

"XIAH JUNSU! I'm not joking this is a serious matter"my father yelled at me.For my entire life this is only the second time he shouted at  me.

"Junsu!,Your Dad is really aging so am I ,you need to take over and you should already give us granchildren"Omma said.

"What?I'm not even yet accepting the marriage and your already talking about grandchildren" I yelled at both of them.This was the first time I felt that their decision wasn't the best for me.

"Okay, CHOOSE NOW  YOU WILL MARRY AND CONTINUE YOUR COMFORTABLE LIFE OR DISOBEY US AND YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE CENT ON MY INHERITANCE EVEN IF I DIE,AND I WILL DISOWN YOU AS MY SON!!"

It was a shock for me but I don't want to lose a father and even my comfortable life with my friends right now so I finally arrived on a decision.

"I WILL MARRY HER!".