Chapter #???: Through the eyes of the one who sees all pt.2 (?)

Welcome to the chaotic story of Life and Death living in one roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Lira get back here you stupid mutt!!! You are dirty as hell and are in dire need of a bath!!!”. Irene’s voice can be heard all throughout the house as she chases a muddy Lira around the living as she tries to prevent her from escaping her clutches. Lira, who thinks it's absolutely funny to rile Irene up, deliberately sped up her sprint.

 

‘This ing mutt…’. Irene can’t help the strings for curses she mutters under her breath as the naughty dog taunts her from the other side of the couch stuck between the two of them.

 

“Woof”

 

‘I’m killing you once I get my hands on you’. Irene thought to herself before giving chase to Lira again. The two were going in a circle around the couch in their living room when Wendy decided to threaten the two troublemakers from her spot in the kitchen.

 

“You two better not be getting mud all over the house again like last time”. 

 

The chaotic pair stopped right in their tracks and looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Both of them shivered at the implications of Wendy’s threat. Irene slowly tiptoed towards a frozen Lira on the other side of the couch. Once she was in front of the muddy dog she gently tugged on her collars and started slowly dragging Lira towards the bathroom trying to make as little noise as possible. “Come on Lira, it's time for a bath”. Irene shuddered at what happened the last time the two of them invoked Wendy’s wrath. “We don’t want your mama Wendy to put too much salt in our food out of spite like last time”

 

Wendy who heard the entire one sided conversation can only sigh to herself. ‘Idiots’

 

It warms Wendy’s heart how her two favourite beings get along with each other but she won’t admit it. Not yet. Not when she’s not fully healed yet.

 

Life has been generally peaceful ever since Wendy, and by association Irene, rescued Lira from the streets. After months of enduring long days and even longer nights Lira finally had hope in the form of a stubborn lady trying to rescue an equally stubborn 2 month old dog. Finally after almost losing hope she has a warm roof over her head, she doesn’t have to worry about the next time she’s gonna eat and most importantly she doesn’t have to worry whether she’s gonna feel the cold embrace of death or not, which is ironic cause now she definitely knows that Deaths hug is literally cold.

 

“Mom, look at what I learned”. Lira barked excitedly before she p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter