The mad policeman 🌺

A helping man πŸŒΊπŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, for now, focus on your health, and don't worry about anything."

Seungcheol said out gently, seeing his beautiful eyes teary and his heart fluttering, he was so pretty that he kept admiring him unconsciously.

Jeonghan laid back and baby woo next to him sleeping tightly after the stressful day, he wanted to ask seungcheol about many things, especially since woohyung seems to be very comfortable.

" My son hasn't eaten since yesterday, I'm scared - -."

Seungcheol smiled softly.

" Your son's fine now, we eat together earlier and I changed his diaper, but I wanted to ask you about the milk, he still drinks it right?!".

Jeonghan's tears rolled down.

Is this man a gift from God?! Maybe he's an angel.

" I can't thank you enough for this, I couldn't even feed my son or do anything. "

He's crying helplessly, seungcheol stood by the bed and held that smaller hand, surprising the lad.

" Don't blame yourself jeonghan, this isn't your fault. "

Jeonghan nodded as he sniffle and wipe his tears, wanting to talk more but his eyes felt so heavy, slept tightly, and seungcheol watching closely, his cheek red and eyes emotionally set on the beauty.

" Who would ever dare to hurt you both?! I promise you that I will make that man regret this."

Β 

πŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸ’•

Jeonghan woke up after a long tight sleep, he felt so much better now, rubbed his eyes and he saw a sight that he could never think or imagined, there was the man who saved them feeding his son his bottle of milk and the boy cutely drink while looking at the handsome man.

Jeonghan flushed heart and danced.

" H-how did you know that he drinks milk?!".

Seungcheol noticed the cutie awake.

" He woke up crying and asking for it and hopefully I bought from yesterday."Β 

Jeonghan's heart clenched, stood up hard, seungcheol put the baby on the sofa and stood up to help the weak wife.

" Thank you so much, I haven't been able to feed him milk~. " the mom sniffled, held his son on his arm, and baby Woo giggled cutely as he leaned on his mommy's chest while holding his bottle of milk.

Seungcheol wanted to know what exactly happened between jeonghan and his husband but he choose to be quiet now and let the lad rest with his son.Β 

" I'll be heading out for a while, there is a bodyguard I set for you so don't worry" Jeonghan was feeding his boy, nodded innocently after that as he saw the man smiling at him before he leaves and soon the doctor came over to check up on the beautiful mom.

Baby woo clung to his mom, trying to get up on the bed but the nurse held him while the doctor was busy examining him.

"Can you please check up on my son?! We have been starving for two days." jeonghan sniffled, rememberingΒ that he had been only feeding his son bread or anything cheap from the grocery.Β 

The doctor nodded and saw the boy crying as he want his mommy and while jeonghan holding him, the doctor checked on the little boy before he smile softly.

" He's fine, but make sure he eats well instead of only drinking milk, cause at his age, children tend to eat healthy food to grow up."

Jeonghan nodded, smiled at the doctor, and thanked him, as he left and the baby woo kept clinging to his mommy cutely while jeonghan parted his hair.

"Mama, woo woo wants to go h-home and Pl-play with t-teddy." the little boy said there with teary eyes, missed his toys and his play spot but now they can't return, their home was ruined by that man, though jeonghan does not want to stop there anymore, he doesn't even need their belongings.

But he's concerned about baby woo.

He does not have clothes for him, seungcheol has bought diapers and wipes tissue, a bottle of milk, and milk.

He wonder how he noticed the brand of milk his son drank or the diaper, it was strange, he helped him in many ways that he couldn't thank him enough, it's too fascinating.

If he's a policeman, why would he consider helping them that much?!

Jeonghan hugged woo woo, and tears rolled down.

" Woo woo, I need to thank that man, he has done so much for us."

The baby who was busy playing with his mommy's beautiful pop brown hair smiled cutely when he remembered seungcheol.

" Mama, woo woo love aj-ajusshi~."

Jeonghan's heart softened, and he smiled warmly.Β 

" He's a lovely kind man, he took you for dinner right?".

Woo woo remembered, his eyes shinned cutely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter