The information πŸ’•πŸŒΊ

A helping man πŸŒΊπŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up early, as usual, sipped on his coffee while passing by the lad's room, and heard woo-woo crying so he peeked to see jeonghan barely awake as he pats the boy's hair trying to calm him.Β 

He must be hungry.

Shall he make his milk?!

The man wondered.

Went to make it and excused himself in, though jeonghan's sleeping cutely as his faintsΒ and small snores are heard around the room.

Seungcheol's heart fluttered, remembered the reason he came here, gave the little boy his bottle, and surprisingly he held it cutely and start drinking while he was stirring.Β 

He looked so adorable, seungcheol squeezed that cheek and chuckled, noticing jeonghan suddenly stirring, about to fall off the bed but the man moved in no time, protecting that precious slim body.

Jeonghan opened his eyes weakly but flinched when he saw how he was being held by the elder handsome man.

He blushed madly, fixed himself, and pressed his hand on that chest trying to make him let go but seungcheol's still holding him.

" Are you hurt?!".

Jeonghan blushed and shook his head.

Seungcheol released him and he stood up.

Why is he inside?! It's embarrassing.

Jeonghan looked at the baby to see him cutely staring at his mommy while drinking his milk.

Milk?!

Right woo woo was crying, but he was too tired to get up.

Did seungcheol make it for him?!

" Th-thank you ~."

Seungcheol smiled softly.

" He looked so hungry so." he walked out leaving the beauty alone so he can wash up and change for the little boy.

Woo woo sit up cutely.

"Mama, woo woo wanna b-bath."Β 

Jeonghan smiled softly.Β 

" Okay, let's eat breakfast and bathe after that okay?!".

Baby woo nodded innocently, slide off the bed, and run out to play, jeonghan was pulling clothes for his son and a diaper and thought about teaching woohyung how to use theΒ toilet already but things have been so hard on him, he didn't have time to do anything, especially when he was with that jerk.

Jeonghan washed up, brushed his teeth, and went out to see seungcheol putting woo woo on his lap while feeding him, but baby wooΒ soon refused the spoonful of rice and chose to play with the toys.

He jumped off the man's lap and run away.

" He loves milk more than normal food I guess." seungcheol chuckled, noticed the mother coming in and he flushed, and looked away as soon as he realized what the beauty's wearing.

That short pants expose his milky white thighs and leg.

" Good morning, ~."

Seungcheol pretends to eat.

" Hi, good morning, you slept well,?!".

Jeonghan flushed.

" I did, I-I enjoyed yesterday's movie, thank you for carrying me to the bed."

Seungcheol's heart fluttered.

"Your welcome, you out half of the movie though."

Jeonghan flushed in embarrassment, " I-I'm not used to staying all night."

Seungcheol smiled softly, the way he looked at him made jeonghan's heart skip, he held his cheek and looked at him closely.

" I'm more than happy to see you comfortable here, in fact, I want you to sleep well and get back your health. "

Jeonghan's heart fluttered, looked down feeling shy and nervous.Β 

He's so kind, he's so kind that he asks himself why this man's kind to him like that?!

He felt his big hand on his cheek," I've never felt so comfortable before, I never slept so well before." tears appeared in his beautiful eyes, and rolled down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter