When I met my perfect man ~

When I met my perfect man ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun looked at his watch. Well, today he was on a time, his car got broken just down a street so he had to catch the bus after calling to his cousin who was too kind to pick up his car to the car service and Hyun could make a way to his work.

He was working as a teacher at a high school in Seoul. The subjects which he was teaching were History, Literature, and Philosophy. For all three subjects he was teaching all three grades, the first year’s students were really kind of hard to handle because they were new to hard work. Some of them just were used to an easy life in middle schools and primary schools.

Second grades and also third were already well-disciplined students who were paying respects to their teachers well. Jjong got to school as soon as the bus stopped, he was greeted by some students but he made his way into his room where he placed his bag and took some documents when he heard a knock.

“Oh, Hyunnie, you are here, today a bit at a different time,” into the room looked Jinki, the headmaster of the school. “Hi, Jinki hyung, sorry, I am kind of in rush, my car got broken and it was at the last minute when I caught the bus,” Jjong smiled bowing. “Oh no, I hope it will be fine, nothing happened, I just would like to speak with you, if you can,” Jinki smiled and Hyun nodded. “Sure, I will just take my things for First class B, I have a history lesson in their class like the first teacher of this day, I think that one day they will get on my nerves,” Hyun chuckled as he collected papers and was ready to get out.

“Ah, is it that bad? Their class teacher is Hyomin, right? But she never complained,” Jinki chuckled. “Because there are mostly boys, hyung, that’s easy,” Hyun groaned and laughed but he got out and locked the door when he blinked in a surprise when in front of him didn’t stand just Jinki but also a beautiful creature.

The creature? Nah no. It was a boy. He could be maybe two years younger than Jjong? Maybe three? He had pretty big lips and big round brown eyes, his pretty cheeks were slightly pink, and his hair was blond, just like were Jonghyun's hair. He immediately bowed and smiled.

“Let me introduce you to Lee Taemin, he will be taking his practice here, his major is going to be literature, history, and art, I was thinking if he could stay with you today, you will have four classes of history today, tomorrow he will be with Ryeowook. And Taemin, this is Kim Jonghyun, our history, literature, and philosophy major teacher and also the class teacher for Third class C,” Jinki smiled.

“Nice to meet you, Taemin, hope you will find my class and teaching interesting,” Jonghyun smiled kindly offering his hand to Taemin who gladly accepted it bowing more. “Thank you very much, please, take good care of me, sunbaenim,” Minnie blushed and Hyun’s heart was like on a race, this boy was just too cute!

“Just hyung,” Jjong smiled warmly and looked at Jinki when they shook their hands. “I can show then Tae around, so don’t worry, I have a break after the first class,” he smiled and Jinki sighed in relief. “Thank you, I have today a bit of rush so if you pardon me… Minnie, if you will need anything just ask Jjong okay? Or if he wouldn’t have time… just find Jungsu,” Jinki smiled when Taemin thanked him bowing.

Jinki smiled at them and walked away. Jonghyun watched Jinki’s back for a while and then looked back at Taemin. “Do you plan to teach here? At this school?” Hyun smiled softly and showed the way into the classroom where he will teach today.

“I am not sure now... but if Mr. Lee will be looking for a teacher of mine ability, I would love it,” Taemin smiled and they stopped in front of the door of the class. “Well, you know here are three grades and each other has A, B, C, D. So, like here are twelve classes, have you met other teachers?” Hyun asked. “Just the P. E. Teacher Choi Minho and the language teacher Kim Kibum,” Taemin smiled and nodded when they heard a bell, it was the first ring, there were two rings. “During the long break I can take you to our teacher’s room, now come on, you can now just listen and with my Third C which I have next you can do something, what do you think? I can give you information,” Jjong grinned. “I will love that, hyung!” Taemin smiled happily and nodded.

“It will be literature, now history, I will have three literature classes and history at the last, we can talk about it more during the break,” Hyun smiled and Minnie nodded excitedly. “I can’t wait!” he smiled and they walked into the classroom of the First B.

Students were talking loudly and didn’t even notice Jjong and Taemin, just when the school bell was on, they calmed and looked at both men when they surprisingly blinked and watched Taemin.

“Good morning, class, this is Lee Taemin, he will be doing his practice at our school, behave well, one day you may need also your own practice somewhere and you will need a better social relationship. For this time, he will just watch and listen to our lesson, next time you will have probably also the class which will be led by him, but for today’s lesson, he will just watch,” Hyun smiled and pierced his eyes through one boy’s eyes who was whispering something to his friend smirking. “Jae, do you have something on your heart? Something what is clever and good for class to know?” Jjong asked. “No sir,” Jae shook his head. “Sure, as always, silly things, get up and come, you can tell us something about Old Stone Age,” Hyun nodded and showed Taemin where he can sit.

Minnie smiled, softly thanked, and sat at the first desk, he took from his bag a textbook with a pen and made a quick note. Hyun chuckled but urged Jae to come. The boy didn’t know much. “For today I will let it go, next time if your result will be the same… it will be F, think about it, go sit down,” Hyun frowned a bit and Jae with a roll of his eyes walked to his desk back and sat down.

“Alright, let’s continue with our topic,” Hyun nodded and started teaching after controlling the absence of students.

It was hard to pay attention when you had a hot cutie in your class. Hyun caught himself watching Taemin a bit more than it would be healthy. But the same worked for Taemin, the young man was watching the young teacher a lot and not because of his teachings abilities, but also because he felt something in his stomach and he couldn’t help and just thought what it can be. The class was fifty minutes long, Jjong sometimes picked a few students to talk with and tried hard to pay attention only to the class.

“And don’t forget, you have last two months of finishing your essay about Old Age. I want a brilliant work from everyone, remember it can be a part of the last exams as well,” Hyun smiled as he collected his papers and looked at his watch, it was almost the end and yes, as he took also his phone, there was a school bell signalizing that the classes are over.

Hyun smiled and walked to Taemin who also took his belongings and smiled at Jjong. “Don’t you want to take a coffee with me? After the school route,” Jjong chuckled. “I… I will love it!” Taemin smiled happily, Jjong nodded chuckling, and walked with Taemin to his teacher’s cabinet which he was sharing with Heechul.

Heechul was a bit older than both men, but he was also a sweetheart. On Monday he was teaching from the second lesson so he just was enjoying his first coffee of the day before his first class will be on.

“Good morning, hyung, hope you don’t mind I took here our new teacher,” Jjong smiled chuckling when Hee looked up and smiled brightly. “Oh! Do we have a new teacher? Why I didn’t get news sooner! Hey, I am Kim Heechul, the class teacher of second A, my major subjects are art, literature, and Korean! Nice to meet you,” Heechul grinned with energy and stood up handing his hand to Taemin who was just watching him in a surprise.

“Uhm… H-hi, I am Lee Taemin and… I am just like the student in practice… for my first teacher’s year I have to wait for a while… but thank you very much,” Taemin bowed and accepted the hand. “Ah, Jjong, don’t lie to me!” Hee pouted at the younger teacher who was laughing and placed papers on his table.

“Sorry hyung, but by the way, he can be in your class as practice as well, his majority are art, history, and literature. But Jinki hyung told me that tomorrow he will be with Wookie,” Jjong shrugged and took his wallet. “Pfew, Wookie? I have tomorrow my four classes of Art, true is, that also Wookie has them,” Hee pouted and Jjong laughed. “See, Minnie, they want to fight over you,” Jjong winked and Taemin blushed. “That’s not needed, I will love to be in any class where I wouldn’t disturb,” he smiled cutely.

“I know, come on, in front of the school is an amazing café, we can grab a coffee here and talk about your plans. My next class is Third C, my class, then Second C and First C. Let’s take your prepared plans and I will show you how far we are,” Hyun smiled and Taemin nodded excitedly. “Thank you very much, hyung, it will mean a lot to me,” he smiled and Heechul snorted when Jjong looked at him. “What?” Hyun frowned. “Nothing, nothing,” Hee started humming a love song and quickly he took his things running out with a burst of laughter.

“What happened to him?” Taemin blinked. “I have no idea, he maybe went crazy because he will teach the class where we were before,” Jjong shook his head chuckling. “Poor him,” Taemin giggled and Jjong snorted nodding. “Yes, I never met too many disobedient students like they are there, but nothing to be scared off, once they will meet the hard levels of the third grade… it will be late,” Hyun winked and walked with Taemin out of the room, he locked it and was about to show Taemin a way outside when Jinki appeared.

“I just came over to ask you how the class went, is everything fine? Where are you going?” Jinki smiled. “It was amazing, Jonghyun hyung is amazing. We are going to walk around the school on a small route and then to the café and I will get ready for his literature classes, we will prepare for them something,” Taemin smiled excitedly.

“I am happy to hear that you are enjoying it, anyway, I will be in my office,” Jinki smiled and Jjong nodded. “Sure hyung, enjoy your free time for a while,” he chuckled. “Free time before four classes,” Jinki sighed and chuckled but with a smile at both men he walked away.

Jonghyun chuckled and looked at Taemin when he showed him the whole place. It was already a lesson time so they didn’t meet any teacher and Jjong didn’t want to disturb them in their teacher’s rooms. And when the route was over, they got outside and walked to the café where Hyun ordered them coffee also two cakes and found a quiet table where they sat.

“It is a really calm and nice place here,” Minnie smiled and caught Jjong’s stare when he blushed and looked at the side. “It is, many students and teachers come here because of it. It makes them happy and relaxed,” Hyun smiled and chuckled softly when he was adoringly watching Taemin who was so cutely sweet.

“So, it must be a very crowded place if everyone comes,” Taemin chuckled. “Not at all, some students take extra classes after the whole day when they feel that they need it, especially third grades because they are getting ready for their finals,” Hyun smiled softly and Minnie nodded smiling when they thanked the waiter who brought them their order.

“Let’s start,” Hyun smiled softly and they began talking about all three following classes of literature and also history which Jjong will have with Third C.

They were talking, eating, drinking, and staring at each other. They were acting like long-time friends, long-time co-workers and when it was close to getting back to school, Jjong prayed it wouldn’t end. Jonghyun loved Taemin's smile and when his eyes were shining, Jonghyun couldn't help himself but he found himself to be caught in Minnie's eyes.

“Do you have something for your lunch or don’t you want to join me for lunch in a school canteen?” Hyun smiled softly as he paid though Taemin was protesting, but Jjong didn’t care and just paid walking back to school with Minnie beside him.

“I will love that, hyung, I was in the morning in a bit rush and yesterday… oh well, I was really nervous about what is waiting for me because… I didn’t know what to expect,” Taemin blushed shyly and lowered his gaze to the ground. “And what do you think now about it?” Hyun smiled softly and hugged Taemin around his shoulder when he was sure that no one is looking because they were in a small park.

“Now… now I think that I got the best company and mentor,” Taemin smiled shyly and it warmed up Hyun’s heart even more. “I am glad that you aren’t bored,” Hyun smiled softly and then let go of Min’s shoulder. “With you… um…” Taemin blushed and looked at the side, Jonghyun would ask but they had to get into the school and took their things.

It was already five minutes from the break, they walked out of the room when Heechul jogged toward them. “I think they ate my poor soul!” Heechul pouted and Hyun laughed. “Be glad you didn’t have them as the first teacher,” Jjong snorted and Heechul pouted more, giggled, and passed them into the room. “The best luck to you both, I am going to have Korean class now, but I need my tests which we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter