Act 3

날 그만 좋아해 (Stop Liking Me Too Much)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another shooting day today. 

 

Usually I would always look forward to it. But not today because unfortunately I won’t have a scene with Jimin unnie. I will only have a shooting for my solo fencing practice and then with Jeno who plays as Jiwoong, my boyfriend in this drama. And a little scene with my family. 

 

I was taking my rest, wiping some beads of sweats that form on my forehead and neck as I wait for my next scene when Taeyeon unnie, she’s the drama’s director by the way, took a seat beside me. 

 

“Unnie, hi.” I greeted her with a smile.

 

“Hi to you too, Yurim-ah.” She smiled back, giving me her signature warm smile. She’s like the big sis for all of us, the cast and the crew. We all adore her. 

 

“Have you eat your lunch, unnie?” I asked. She tends to forget to eat when she gets too busy with work. A bad habit of hers that we try to fix for her. 

 

“Yeah yeah I have. I assumed you already had yours too? I mean you’re Kim Minjeong. Who love her foods more than anything.” She teased.

 

“Yeah. You know I hate to starve myself the most. And I can be really cranky when I’m hungry.” I sheepishly grinned. 

 

“Right. And we don’t want that, do we?” She laughed. “By the way, it’s kinda random but I just want to say I’m glad and thankful that it’s you who play as our Yurim. The role really suits you. As if it’s written for you. And I have Jimin to thank too.”

 

“Huh? What do you mean, unnie?”

 

“Ah, guess I haven’t told you the story, huh?”

 

“What story?”

 

“About how we cast you.”

 

“Uh.. I thought I was sent by my company’s CEO to do the audition?”

 

“No. We invited you to come to the audition. We were the one who reached out to you first.” She answered. 

 

“Oh wow. I just know about this.” I honestly said and can’t hide my surprise. 

 

“Yeah. So we already met some actresses who try to play the role as Go Yurim. But none of them seems to fit. I was start to losing hope because the schedule for the drama shooting is getting nearer. 

 

Then one day Jimin came to me and said, ‘Unnie, do you know aespa’s Winter? She might be a rookie actress but I’ve watched her acting in a few dramas before. She got the talent and I think she’s gonna fit the role as Yurim.’ That’s what she said. 

 

And since it’s Jimin, we all know how a professional actress she is with bunch of experiences and achievements as proof. I believe her sharp eyes and her judgement. So I contact your company. And the rest is history.” 

 

“J-Jimin unnie did that?”

 

“Yes. She also said that she is originally your big fan. She listened to all of your songs.” Taeyeon lightly chuckled. 

 

“What?!”

 

“That girl.. She adores you a lot. Haven’t you realize that? She always looks at you with that honey-dripping eyes and a foolish smile. Like she’s helplessly in love with you.” Taeyeon laughed. “But then again, who can blame her? You’re a charmer. You charmed everyone here with your cuteness and bright personality, despite your cold facade at the first glance just like Yurim. You’re like everyone’s little sister here.” 

 

Right. Little sister. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter