MY MEANIE

REGALLY REAL

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.


"I don't know what you are talking about," Amber walked ahead of me, again.


Oh no you will not avoid this topic again.


Yes, this babo who had just woken up from a two week rest ever since that incident.


*FLASHBACK


I was going through another day of visiting my dear Amber.


She was still asleep and it's been almost two weeks already that state she is in.


Every time I picture her serene sleeping face, I would feel down remembering that day, what happened and why she turned into 'that'.


It was my fault.


*SIGH


Sometimes when I thought I have almost figured you out you would suddenly show something that makes me take a revision of who you are.


Nevertheless, I think I am falling deeper.


Deeper into those smiles that is addictive as any opium ever made and never failed to make my day.


But I guess what made my feelings for you more solid would be how you hurt someone else just so you could protect me.


I know it was not easy for you to harm another living being.


I know now how much you care for me.


Yet I want to know what you meant by 'You made me angry by touching what is mine'.


Did you really mean it or was it blurted out of frustration?


I might fly into your arms right away if you say that you want me too but I need to know before I give in, Amber Liu.


Anyways, better go inside and -




WHAT THE HECK???




WHY ARE THOSE PRESENTS KEEP ON COMING???



I looked at my flowers and I think the were now sulking at the size of those fancy bouquets that were on Amber's bedside.


WAE???


AISH!


I stomped my way over it, scooped them all in my arms and then -



Oh no! con5.gif


"Ooooops! My hands slipped. Mianhe, I didn't know there was a garbage below this window. Hmmm - what a coincidence." con18.gif


As I dusted my hands over the filthy flowers it has touched I happily placed my flowers into the vase I brought the other day.


Seeing my flowers and only them made me hum a tune.


Dang it Amber Liu! Why are you making me feel like this?


As my eyes wandered off to observe the room somehow it landed upon a pair of pink, moist and delicate thing ever.


HER lips.


con17.gif


NO!


I am the girl in this relationship!!!



Wait! What relationship?



"Oh Krystal, you are here again I see. Thank you for caring so much about Amber," Yuri unnie said as she closed the door behind her.


"Neh unnie."


Oh yeah!


I forgot to tell her about some things.


"Uhm - unnie?"


"Yes, Krystal?"


She was busy over some documents and her laptop that she set up near Amber's bed.


Even if she is pre-occupied, she makes time for her dongsaeng huh?


I wish Jessica unnie would somehow be like that.


"Krystal?"


Darn it! I zoned off again.


"Uhm unnie, there's something I have been meaning to share with you. It's about what really happened after Amber got mad."


I started narrating the events as if it happened just moments ago.


Yuri unnie's face become sour every minute I told her until the last statement Amber made which made her smirk a bit.


"That's it unnie."


She rubbed her chin then said, "Arasso, thanks Krystal. Hope you would keep this a secret from everyone else including Minho."


"Why though unnie?"


"Let's just say for safety precautions especially that our country is currently having trouble at the moment. So we need to make sure whom to trust such information with, alright?"


"I understand unnie. By the way, why did Amber's last statement about me being hers amuse you unnie?"


She looked directly to my eyes and said, "First, did you by any chance happen to slap Amber's face?"


Oh no, don't tell me -


I nodded shyly.


Hope Yuri unnie won't get mad too.


"So that explains it. Hahaha."


"Explains what unnie?"


I don't understand.


I thought Amber made it clear that it meant nothing.


"Ask Amber yourself," she said as she began packing her things.


"But unnie, she is asleep."


"How about you try now? She just woke up, finally I might say. Good luck dongsaeng."


con14.gif


*END OF FLASHBACK



"Come back here Amber Liu or else I will - I will. . . . .*sniff *sniff"


I am so upset now and my eyes are starting to react again whenever I am in this state.


I kept on rubbing my eyes hoping it would not let the tears fall down more.


People might stare and get confused but heck I don't care.


All I want to do is ask something, that's all!


Is it so hard to understand?!?!


*SNIFF SNIFF


I give up asking her anymore.


I turned my body around and want to walk away from the babo.


*SNIFF SNIFF


"Here."


I squinted one eye just to see a handkerchief in front of me.


Tracing the hand up to its arms, the shoulders, the neck and then the face.


That stupid face which now has a sad smile.


"I am sorry. Don't cry now meanie."


You have some guts to still call me that while I am crying babo.


Noticing that I did not accept it she went closer.


"Now, now, such a pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying. People would think I bullied you."


You did!


I tried to go and pass by her but she held unto my grip and pulled me back so I could face her, up close.


"Here," she said as she started to dab the tears on my face as she held me now by the waist.


"I said don't cry. You are supposed to be the meanie. Not me. You are my meanie after all."


MY meanie???????


I want to faint now.


It's too good to be true.


"I - I am n-not a m-meanie and I am definitely not yours!"


I struggled out of her grip only to be pulled back in by her again.


"I am not done yet meanie. Let me explain."


Do I have a choice?


"One minute, explain N.O.W."


I hope she gets the message that I am serious now since I am so not in the mood.


"Arasso," she replied while still smiling.


WHAT THE EFF???


con11.gif


Why are you still smiling??


You should have been afraid!!!


But still, AISH!!!


"Explain it or I will ignore you forever."


"Awww don't do that to me meanie. SLAP = CONTRACT = YOU + ME = BOUNDED TOGETHER FOREVER."


"WHAT!!??? WHAT FOREVER???!!"


I KNOW I LIKE YOU HECK I LOVE YOU BUT WHO KNOWS WE MIGHT LOVE SOMEONE ELSE ALONG THE WAY!


"Confused huh? Let me elaborate in detail meanie. You slapped me, remember?"


Oh no, she has an evil smirk.


I don't usually see her with that kind of smile.


"It is actually a form of contract. From our country, people shield their faces the most since getting slapped by another person means you will be bounded by the 'unbreakable contract'."


"WHAT?? Surely there is a way to it."


"Geeez! Let me finish meanie also it's not called unbreakable for nothing. DUHHH!! Anyways, you just made me your slave and it means I have to protect you, be with you where ever you are or else I'll end up dead anyways. Hence, you are MY meanie, got it?"


SLAVE??


Hmmmmm - wow.


O.O


"So don't cry anymore, okay?"


She s her arms around my waist and I can't help but feel all giddy inside.


I just nodded.


"And never let me see you get hurt, okay?"


"Neh. . . ."


She smiled even more now.


And I am never gonna get tired of it.


"B-but. . . ."


"But what? You can't escape it anymore. You were the one who slapped me so bear with it. Although I am not that unbearable, right?"


That evil smirk again.


"So does it mean I own you?" Gosh! Did I just ask that???


"Hmmm - yes, apparently," she pulled me closer until no gap was in between us and our foreheads kiss.


It seems like we are now all alone now.


Just us.


No one else but just her and me.


"Every bit of my soul and flesh are all yours my meanie," she whispered as if for my ears only.


God, that's hot.


"So. . . ."


I bit my lip at the idea that popped into my head.


"So?"


"So does it mean, I can ask whatever I want and you will be able to fulfill it?"


This is now my chance.


AJA!


"Yes my meanie," she continued smiling as she spoke.


"So if I say that you are only mine, you would never let others call you theirs?"


"Yes."


"If I say no touching, flirting with other people besides me also not allowed being around other girls, would you do it?"


"I will do it with pleasure."


"If I ask you to get mangoes all the way from the nearest country if you have to, would you do it?"


"Why not?"


"If I say I love you now, would you say I love you too?"



"First, I have a confession to make."


Darn it!!!


Why can't you just say a yes!??


Sensing that I am waiting for what her confession she's about to say, she shifted an inch near my left ear and huskily said, "I liked you since the day you slapped me. Haven't you figured out why I let you slap me when I could have prevented it in the first place?"


OMO! O.O


Everything went black.