ANNOYING

REGALLY REAL

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

 

She was totally ignoring me on purpose!


Who I am talking about?



Amber Liu! Who else??



ARGH!!



Lots of girls were talking to her and asking for her help.


And look at her interactions with them!


Seriously?!? Can't she figure it all out?

RANDOM GIRL #1: "Amberrrr~ can you help me with my math? I need a tutor for it."

AMBER: "Neh, will do but just know I might be busy at some random point."

RANDOM GIRL #1: "No, it's alright! I am happy with just you agreeing to it."


Busy with what?


Being cat woman and saving all the helpless kittens in the world??


*SIGH


Seriously, what did I do wrong to you???


RANDOM GIRL #2: "How about me Amber? I want to be tutored too."

AMBER: "What subject do you have troubles with then?"

I swear I saw that second girl smirk then pouting when Amber asked.

RANDOM GIRL #2: "P.E. I am not much of an athlete Amber! Huhuhuhu."


Yuck! Crocodile tears!


Is there a puking bin here?


And look at that dork smiling now as she patted her head!


AMBER: "Now, now, don't fuss over it. I am more than willing to help."

RANDOM GIRL #3: "How about my science project Amber? I need some hand in it."

I have one hand too, you want it?

These girls are abusing Amber!

RANDOM GIRL #4: "No! Amber said she will help me in my arts class, neh Amber oppa?"


OPPA?!?!?!


PLUS AN AEGYO??


Are they on drugs or something?


RANDOM GIRL #5: "No way! Amber oppa said she will help me with my history report that is due next week."


Okay that one is totally not taking drugs.




But she might have missed taking her Prozac or any other medicine she have for that mentally retarded brain she has.

RANDOM GIRL #6: "Oppa, you told me that you will first teach me how to make the perfect creme brulee. Neh? Neh?"


Crème what?


Can't you just make an egg tart?


Or better yet, scrambled eggs??


What do you need a crème brulee for??


RANDOM GIRL #7: "All of you are depending too much on Amber, neh oppa? By the way, you can ask me to tutor you on anything you like oppa. *bites lips seductively while eyeing Amber up and down."


That one for sure should get herself some psychiatric consultation.


Plus an injection with hormone stabilizers - DIRECTLY TO HER BRAIN!!


Each of them should be vaccinated with it!


RANDOM GIRL #8: "Amber oppa! Look at my bobo, it hurts."


GAHHH!!


Can't you put a band aid on it yourself???


RANDOM GIRL #9: "The coach said I improved under your teaching. My time in the track confirms it hence please take good care of me from now on, *shyly blushes with a small smile Amber oppa."

What the - ?


Is this how aggressive girls are nowadays?


RANDOM GIRL #10: "But Amber oppa will teach me how to swim first before all of you asked her help!"


AISH! Theses girls are really –


RANDOM GIRL #11: "Oh shut it all of you! You are all feigning innocence just to be with her. Can't you see how hard it is for her to handle all of you??"


FINALLY!


A girl with some sense and dignity and -

RANDOM GIRL #11: "Amber oppa, can you go out with me?"



Uhhhh - too blunt??


Guess I spoke too soon.


The girls are now all fighting.


It's more like a brawl now.


Should I stop it?


But it's so fun to see a "distressed Amber" even if she is still smiling weakly.




RANDOM GIRL #12: "O-oppa? C-can you help me fix my teddy bear? *SNIFF *SNIFF"


Awww this little freshman is too cute.


I think she is about to cry more while holding out her teddy bear with the left arm hanging on the side and it's stuffing almost coming out.


2.gif


Aigoo~


It needed some stitching.


AMBER: "Awww arasso. I will get to this first. Mianhe girls, I will come to you one by one to help each of you out. I will make everything fit into time."


Whoa!


con10.gif


Amber just smiled and they all stopped fighting.



I now can see that great smiles comes with great responsibility.


Can't help but nod with what my brain has realized.


After Amber flashed a smile to the other girls, she turned towards the little girl who is barely five foot tall.


AMBER: "Okay now, shall we go? We have to look for a sewing kit first, okay?"


As Amber kept on smiling while looking at the damage done to the teddy bear, the little girl who owned it struck a merong to the other girls and snickered at her successful diversion.


con14.gif



Obviously, they were as shocked as I am.


Looks can really be deceiving.


She is one fake halo-ed girl.



As days passed by I always get to see the same routine with Amber and other random girls.


*SIGH


How would I know?



Easy, we are classmates.


Ain't I that unfortunate?


Here I am listening to them as my brain started to think of those girls differently.


They are a bunch of attention seekers.


Amber's attention seekers.


Well, not me.


However, I need to get some juice on what bad side there is to Amber.


*FLASHBACK


"Yah! Amber Lui! I am talking to you!"


I glared at the people whom she talked with awhile ago including the ones who were about to approach here.


Not bad for an ice princess huh?


Anyways, back to the main point.


As Amber was about to ignore me and walk on ahead I grabbed her hand and said, "Don't you dare walk out on me!"


"Oh hi there miss disciplinarian of this school."


What the heck??


"Y-yah! Why are you avoiding me?!!?? If I have done something wrong, tell me! Don't go off and just ignore me cause that is being childish!"


Her blank face turned sour as her lips curved downwards.


The clouds outside are not helping either as they got darker and darker.


Hey! What's with this?


Are you some mutant from X-Men now??


Okay, my heart is palpitating to what might happen next.


*SIGH


She just sighed?


Huh?


My brain cannot process it.


Until she spoke, "Krystal – sshi, to be frank. I don't like people who look down on the life of others even if they are a tarantula, an ant, a lizard, a snake, a tiger, a lion, a vulture, or what. Even if they are just a small lady bug, you have no right to crush it nor do I. They were given the breath of life and so were you. I don't like people calling me or saying to me that I am being foolish or stupid for taking good care of them and hopefully giving them a chance to live further. Arasso?"



con1.gif





W-Wow.


"N-neh, m-mianhe."


"I don't accept insincere apologies like that."


But I am speaking it from the heart!


AISH!


"You are mean!"


I know blurting out random things is not good but she is being mean to me!


"Oh am I?"


"Yeah! All you do so far is pretend to other people that you are nice when in actual reality you are not!"


"Suit yourself then. Bye."


*END OF FLASHBACK



By then I decided to uncover any kind of foul thing I could see her do.


But to my dismay I could not see any single thing!


I followed her around in order to investigate and still nothing.


If you are thinking I stalked her, no I did not.


Honestly!


*SIGH


I don't even get the meaning of stalking so don't push it.


I tried to see why she ends up with the usual bruises at school early in the morning usually or in the afternoon.


Only to know that she would rescue some damsel animals trapped in a number off ways.


Most of them are cats that tend to scratch her face.


Dogs would be just her face off.


Eeeeeewwww!


Anyways, that plan failed and also another thing happened.



















































I, Krystal Jung, am starting to like a smiling, goofy, selfless and generous babo of a dork named Amber Liu.








Like who wouldn't?




WHAT??


I got to admit it somehow.


Like how she makes my blood rise up to my cheeks whenever she looks at me and smile.


Oh yeah! She had started to smile at me once more.


When?


That was after I said sorry to the kittens she saved on the day she was beaten up by the dream team league.


Apparently, she was eavesdropping.


And I don't like to remember how she looked like on that day, bruised up and beaten.


Just for the sake of the kittens.


*SIGH


Never knew how simple minded she could be.


It's either yes because she likes it and no if she doesn't.


How did I let this feeling turn out to what it is now?


I don't know and any human mind can never explain the process of falling for someone.


She was the kindest person I have ever met if it wasn't too obvious already.


Every time I would witness her do a good deed, I would unconsciously smile.


She keeps on doing it even without asking much in return.


Also, the way she would laugh out loud at even the silliest and corniest jokes makes you want to laugh along with her or rather at her.


And her face with either a smile or pout is cute.


Too cute, for me anyways.


Furthermore, the last blow that finally led me to what my heart is now was how she gallantly carried me on her back from school to our frat house since I was dead tired from my student body duties.


Omo!


I am blushing even just remembering it!


con25.gif



*SIGH


Amber Liu, you dork.


I wanted to try and be kind to her too in order to somehow get her to like me back yet whenever we would meet or talk it always ends up with me nagging her around.


Like how she should have just let other people do their own thing and not depend on her too much.


She just smiled at me and still helped them out!


AISH!


con11.gif


For the top student in our class, she is a block – head.


And don't get me started with the girls.


Yeah, those typical girls who like Amber and are not afraid to show it!


Every time I see or hear them, my blood starts to boil and I can't help but glare at them all.


Some would go away yet some would stay.


Then there would be that feeling of something gnawing my insides as I watch them throwing themselves at Amber.


Even though I shout 'You guys are disturbing me and my classmates. Get the hell out of here!' my interpretation would be, 'You are making me mad so go to hell and leave Amber alone!'


Every day I have to suffer such torment.


I wanted to be her friend in order for her to know me yet I don't know how.


One day as I was walking home, I saw her.


Alone.


I thought it was a good opportunity for me but what happened as I approached her broke my heart just watching it.


She was smiling as usual in that bench.



But there is more to Amber than meets the eyes and what most see about her.


To me she is more than different.


Other than that androgynous look she has or the y way her hair is, she hides what most people tend to neglect.


At that time I saw that rare moment of her breaking down as she held something dearly.


A picture frame in her hands.


She was smiling at it but her eyes.


It was different.


It showed a depth of bottomless dark abyss ready to swallow you whole.


Her soul was lost in it.


And it had a hard time finding its way back.


The feeling it gives off where you let the rain drops pour down on you so that others won't see the tears falling on your cold damp cheeks.


Yes, the smiling Amber Liu is like that to me since then.


So I walked up to her and said, "Hey babo! Stand up and let's eat or I will smack that face of yours."


She looked up to me with a furrowed head and her eyes looking for answers.


So I tried to comfort her by saying, "I don't know why you are so sad at the moment or why you are so emo now but stand up. I want you to make me dinner or else I will tell your unnie that you have been secretly drinking soda during recess and lunch time."


With that she gave a lopsided grin and got up.


"Thanks," she said as she swung her one arm around my shoulder.


I don't pity her instead it made me fall for her more.


"Uhhh – get your filthy hands off. It might have cat litter on it."


But actually you could give me a hug if you want.


I promise not to protest.


"Ehh?!?! My hands are not that filthy! Besides, I just washed them. I washed them so often since I do a lot of saving kittens and other things and now you are telling me that they are filthy??"


She gave me a pout!


Kyaaaaaaaaa! con10.gif



TOO CUTE!!


"Yep! They are filthy so until I can see for myself that you washed them you can never touch me."


"Ohhhh – I can never touch you if I don't huh? So does that mean you like me to touch you then?"


HUH?!?!?!?



Okay. . . . .





MY CHEEKS!!!!



"Awww you are blushing Krys. It's too cute. Do that more often and I might even let you touch me too."



KYAAAAAAA!!



Amber is flirting with me!



"Sh-shut up!!"


I tried to walk faster but she caught up naturally.


"For a girl, you are the first to never ask for my help like the others did and I like it," she whispered into my ear.


I think my earlobes are red now too.


If I don't get home fast, I will be like a walking tomato poked unto someone's body.


"Don't get too full of yourself Amber. Hmpf!"


I quickened my steps more only to be stopped by what she said, "Want to know what troubles there is to be slapped by another in my country?"


God!


I think my heart just ran out of blood cause I can't think straight, can't walk, can't talk and can't do anything but just stand still.