LEGEND

REGALLY REAL

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
 


In a place unknown to modern society, an ancient kingdom was kept hidden.

It composed of people with great abilities that was passed on since the first line descended from the 'heavenly lineage'.

Among the first line was the pair bestowed to be the most blessed of them all because the gods nearly perfected them.

Thus, a king and queen started from that couple.

Others from the first line had spread descendants secretly around the world.

You won't even know that they might be one of the idols you were just spazzing about.

Contrary to common first perception, this ancient kingdom don't have the rags of clothing or the typical look when 'ancient' comes into mind.

In fact, they roam around the city streets in usual modern clothing.

Most of their citizens are members of the upper echelon of society.

Their kingdom if compared to most imperial dynasties would be at the forefront especially with regards to modern technology.

In this kingdom, a tradition was popular although not enforced until the seventh king came into rule.

The tradition of being able to love only once in their lifetime.

The seventh king was the most loved since he is wise as he was stern, gentle as he was frank yet most of all he is the most charming and youngest to set forth on the throne.

Blessed as he was, an evil henchman was engulfed with jealousy towards him and had placed the curse of being 'unloved'.

It would be a magical curse to the public now but it was actually an advance research formula.

This evil henchman was one of the most sought after genius scientist however, he went berserk during one of the palace's annual ball.

He spilled his formula intentionally unto the king making him charged with treason and immediate death.

Immediate like a few minutes later, he was shot on the head.

No one knew why he did so but after that the king was different.

Different in a sense that he became the first king to have many affairs with women.

It was the most unusual occurrence in their history of royal family lines since in their blood stands the DNA where the tradition rooted from.

That was an unchangeable part in their family however the formula seemed to have been successful.

Well, sorta.

The king was not 'unloved', rather he keeps on having relationships with various women and never felt any 'real love' for any of them.

As for the results per relationship, it was set forth by the gods that in their blood they could only bear one child.

One offspring per woman, that was the usual tendency so that the throne will be ensured a legal heir right away and no family feud would be made.

The philandering king was not much trouble for the people yet it entailed a chaos to come.

WHO WOULD BECOME THE LEGAL HEIR TO THE THRONE?

There were no policies such as first born was to be crowned.

Who would have thought that someone would be able to look into a breakthrough against the gods' making.

Although there was a time that a king had troubles with this and when it happened, the siblings had to prove their worth.

In total, the king was only able to have seven children.

Each not knowing who their brother or sister is other than through their names.

The king made it so for even though he is inflicted with being a playboy tendency he is still as wise as he always is.

When the right time comes forth he would make a plan to ensure that the throne will be placed unto the rightful heir.

Yet the right time came too soon.








An all too familiar voice echoed through out the land.




"BLOOD OF PURE ROYALTY WILL BE SHED AFTER THE RED MOON SHINES AND WILL CAUSE TURMOIL TO ENRAPTURE ALL OF MANKIND."




It was the kingdom's oracle.

Her voice would penetrate through all living thing and she could sense the most random yet greatest threat especially to the royal family.

After such prophecy the whispers of rumors had started.

"Who do you think would it be?"

"Hopefully not our dearest First!"

"But he is not the only royalty we know of."

"Yes and we are not even sure who among the 'seven' are really pure blood royalty."

"He's a got a point there. The 'seven' were conceived and most of their mothers are either half royalty or one fourth."

"How about Second?!? Gosh! He is the most responsible and I heard he is so good looking."

"But he is not the only one like that. You know how the royalty has such genes. How about Third until the Seventh?"

All don't know the names of the 'seven' children of the king.

It was to ensure their safety hence the secrecy whom a very limited number of people knew.

As the citizens gotten to worry over the prophecy, the halls of the palace were ambient with gossips, fear and careful mouths.

"Your majesty, we have evaluated the prophecy and the people heeds for you to make a comment on what you will do to it," asked by his assistant.

"Tell them I will execute the task after three years. A red moon would not happen until the next decade from now. Hopefully, it would give us time to get the answers and expectations we needed in these distressing era. Dispense the knights to commence the search."

The people started to speculate that among the knights were the 'seven' yet no one knows the real deal except for the king.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AT SCHOOL
 


Just outside the gates of the science lab, the three set up a small camping facility.

The three never knew why the king had ordered for the knights to commence the 'search'.

Yuri, Minho and Amber knew each other since their training at the kingdom's royal academy.

It was an academy for those who wish to be a knight.

Since being one brings forth great honor and the possibility of the king to grant one wish if they ever reach the "ulti" level.

Yet only two were able to do so in existence.

"Minho make sure to set up the necessary equipment."

Kwon Yuri, the head strong and oldest out of the three said.

"Arasso noona," Choi Minho, the charismatic yet the most shy among all the knight candidates said.

"Amber, get ready to go and survey."

"Neh noona," Amber, the simple minded but most skilled on the field replied.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OLD SCIENCE LAB
 


"No abnormalities so far noona," Amber spoke over the radio.

"Okay, go to area 42. It's the last place to go before we go deeper."

"Noona, I - *static - here - *static."

Yuri and Minho were worried.

"Noona, I double checked everything. How is it possible for the radio to get cut off in this place??"

Yuri calmly responded, "No need to make haste actions. Amber can get out. She has the best skills in the academy."

"Neh."

Inside the abandoned facility, Amber had just woken up.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


AMBER'S P.O.V.

What the heck happened?

After opening the door, I just saw a flash of light.

Where am I?

"Noona?"

No one is responding.

"Minho?"

After a number of tries, I gave up.

"Where am I?"

Darn it! Why aren't any of my tools working now?

I don't know where I am!

*SIGH

Oh well, its time for me to play then.

Bwahahaha!

It's been a long time since I did this.

Oh wait, what is this?

A bracelet?

Why would someone leave behind a bracelet here?

Hmm - finder's keeper rules then. Haha!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



RANDOM SCHOOL DAY



"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!! The new students are Jjang!"

con10.gif

"They always were! Man! They are daebak!"

"I love how wild Amber's hair is. It so darn y." (Picture the hairstyle used in Nylon TV photoshoot)

"Oh! Oh! Look at Minho's walk! I am sure he is the prince! He is the only guy."

"But I'd rather go for Yuri. Her calm and cool attitude just blows me away."

Girls and boys are spazzing ever since they transferred.

One girl in particular was rather mystified and looked at the three from the classroom's window.

"Krys, mind telling me what happened for real when you shouted 'YOU!' after a few seconds of meeting Amber?"

Jessica was bugging the stubborn Krystal about it since their busy schedule does not allow them to talk to each other much.

"It was nothing as Amber had said."

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

*FLASHBACK

"YOU!"

I shouted as I pointed at her.

But she just smiled back at me showing off her teeth and said, "Yeah! It's me. Nice to meet you."

Wait! Amber?? He is a she??

And for a second I thought 'he' is cute.

"Krys, what's wrong? You guys have met?"

Oh no, unnie will scold me if I told her I slapped someone so randomly just because this stranger woke me up.

"Oh I just happened to see her sleeping in the future classroom when I lurked around," Amber answered for me.

"Hmm - is that so?" Unnie still had doubts.

"Neh. She even went through the trouble of helping me with my 'bug' problems. So before I forget, kamsahamnida for a while ago."

What??

She thanked me?

Bug problem??

What happened to her cheek?

Did I slapped her too hard?

I retracted my finger from pointing at her and kept my hands under the table like a good girl.

"N-neh. You are w-welcome."

"Anyways, they are the new students. Please make them feel welcomed and assist them around school if they have troubles or what not."

"NEH." All of us responded at what unnie announced.

"Oh yeah, before I forget let me introduce the student council to you guys. The vice president as you can see is Tiffany Hwang, then the secretary is Seo Joohyun known as Seohyun, treasurer is Im Yoona, then lastly my litlle sister Krystal is the head of the discipline committee."

We all stood up after that and said, "Nice to meet your acquaintances."

"No, the pleasure is ours," that Yuri calmly said.

Hmmm - nice way to make my unnies blush at it.

That Amber though is quite something.

Her hair is cool though.

Jessica unnie made a few last statements then our meeting ended.

"Okay let's all go back to our frat house."

I noticed the three following behind.

"Unnie, why are they following us?"

"Oh guys! I completely forgot! Sorry but can we help them move in to their new frat house? It's near ours though so it's not much of a problem."

Well, it's okay.

After agreeing, we went home and what we saw had us with our mouths wide open.


con14.gif



"You three are going to live here????" Yoona unnie asked aloud.

"Yoongie, not too loud," Seohyun unnie told Yoona unnie.

"But look at it Hyunnie! It's big! I mean really BIG."

"Uhmm - excuse me but what's wrong with it's size though?"

Minho asked dumbfoundedly.

Awww how cute!

"EHEM! Let me explain this short. Although the school has a large land area, the frat houses' were built with limited space. So far, yours is the biggest besides ours. Our frat house though is just little small but darn it! You guys get to have your own pool??"

Tiffany unnie answered as she was looking into the inside of the house.

"Neh, don't all have one? We also have a gym. The facilities in it were requested and built according to our specifications so why not your frat houses too?" Yuri unnie responded to Tiffany unnie.

The conversation about the frat house would have continued on until -

"Before that, how about we invite you all to stay over for dinner?"

We all looked at the one who spoke,Amber, who just smiled and then walked inside without waiting for us to answer.

"She does not take 'no' for an answer by the way. Either accept it since you did us a favor for helping us out today or she might go to your frat house and still cook you dinner."

What??? She knows how to cook??

Okay, besides the looks she is also good at that?

"W-we don't h-have much -" Jessica unnie was cut off by Yoona unnie's shout of "YES!! FOOD!! Let's go Hyunnie. It's bad to turn down such an offer."

Once most were inside, I lingered a bit to look at how the house looks.

"Whoa! Nice design."















"Isn't it?"

UMMA!

Amber whispering so suddenly behind me gave my an unneeded jump start that made me blush.

"BABO!"




*SMACK!


I thought you just went inside!


How did she even got out that quick??


"Are you that harsh of a woman to anyone who surprises you?"

She pouted while rubbing the other side of her cheek that I slapped.


Kyaaaa!


It's cute!



Oh goodness. What am I thinking now??


"M-mianhe, it's instinct I guess."

"What an instinct then. Good thing that you said sorry although I prefer if you would have done it sooner."






Huh??




"Come inside please. I don't want anyone to get left behind."

She smiled casually as she gestured the opened door.

I moved a step forward as she said, "Ladies first. Although I am one, still you get the point. Hehe."

I don't know what happened but my lips formed a smile after I chuckled.

"By the way, you should not tell anyone else that you slapped me or you might get into a bit of trouble. Arasso?"

What a disarming smile.

"Arasso."

I said as I smiled back shyly.

*END OF FLASHBACK



Jessica unnie snapped her fingers in front of me while saying, "Earth to Krys! Earth to Krys! Hello?? I am still here and waiting for an explaination."

*SIGH

What should I do?

What is that 'bit of trouble' thing she said?