the second one.

A 'Lil Bit of Chaos

It's been days since Minju moved in with Eunbi and she's still at that point where she's adjusting to every little changes.

 

Right now, the five friends were all gathered around at ELEVEN's like usual, having coffee and conversing with one another.

 

"Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?" Minju rushed excitedly inside the coffeehouse, making her friends turn around to look at her.

 

"You finally got a job?" Minjeong asked.

 

However, Minju just chuckled. "Are you kidding? I'm not qualified for anything." she laughs out.

 

"And yet you're surprisingly upbeat." Hyewon remarked.

 

Minju then shows them the bag in her hand. "Who wouldn't when I just bought this amazing Prada bag for 50%."

 

"Oh, how well you know me." Hyewon answered with her usual sarcastic remarks.

 

"It's my new independent bag! You all like it?"

 

The other five gave Eunbi a look, signalling that she should be the one to talk.

 

"It's nice, Min, but I thought you were gonna start living independently from now on?"

 

"I am. I walked to the mall myself." she answered. "I bought this alone."

 

"Okay, how did you pay for this then?"

 

"My credit card."

 

"Uh-huh, and who pays for those?"

 

"....My father."

 

Minju squinted her eyes and avoided the looks her friends were giving her.

 

Later when they got back at the apartment, they made Minju line up all the credit card she has, only to be handed out a pair of scissors after.

 

"Guys, do we really have to do this?" she asked, uneasy.

 

"Minju, are you kidding? This is only the start." Jisu chuckled.

 

"Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut." they all chanted.

 

Picking up the pair of scissors and aiming it to one of the cards, Minju closes her eyes and cuts them in half one by one.

 

Once she's certeain she has cut all of it in half, she opens her eyes slightly to check.

 

"Is it done?"

 

"It's done! Now you're officially welcomed to the real world!" they all cheered, making Minju smile.

 

"I gotta admit, that felt kind of nice."

 

"Hey, Min, how about I offer you a part time job at our company? You know, until you find a job of your own." Yujin offered.

 

"That's a great idea! And I could talk to the producers and directors I know, they might know some auditions that you could go to." Minjeong offered as well.

 

"Really? Thank you guys so much!" she beamed.

 

"Shall we celebrate, everyone?" Eunbi asked.

 

"To the coffeehouse?" Jisu asked.

 

"To the coffeehouse." they all stood up and walked outside of Eunbi and Minju's apartment.

 

"But we just left there." Hyewon trailed off. 

 

Minjeong and Yujin spared a look at each other before laughing it off, pulling Hyewon with them as they walk back to the coffeehouse.