is there a lifetime waiting for us all this time I have been yours?

lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

is there a lifetime waiting for us all this time I have been yours?

 

"Hyung, hurry up! We won't wait for you!"

"Arasseo! I'll be there in a few!" I shouted back to Donghoon and fixed my necktie. It wasn't perfect, but at least I look like I can tie it like an expert.

"Did you buy a new perfume?" Donghoon pointed out and acted like he was in disgust.

"I'll buy you one if you want."

He smiled mischievously, "I'll wait for that."

-

We arrived at the wedding hall, just in time. I fixed my suit for the last time and waited for her to enter the hall in a long white dress. It's been long enough since I last saw her.

And finally, the right time came. She entered the hall along with her parents, holding her in both sides of her hands.

God, she looks so stunning.

I was smiling all the time as I watched her walk down the aisle. I couldn't help my tears not to fall.

She gave me a smile by the time our eyes met. It was indeed a rare opportunity to see her smile with her eyes, I am indeed lucky to witness that moment more closely than everyone.

"Oppa, did you know when we first met? I immediately thought that you were such a nagger. " We all laughed at what she said. "I thought we wouldn't get along, but when you let me get to know you better, the more I saw who you are. I didn't even realize that I fell in love with you because I didn't know anything about love. I didn't even know the feeling of being in love. 

That's why I hid it all first. I wasn't that sure. I was scared because what if you suddenly leave me if I say that I love you?" 

I didn't want to lose you too. 

"But I'm so grateful to the people who told me not to hide how I feel... They made me realize that it's better to say everything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter