was there a lifetime waiting for us in a world where I was yours?

lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"was there a lifetime waiting for us in a world where I was yours?"

 

 

"Hyung! Where are you? You received a message, but I still don't know who sent it to you." Kwangsoo said to Jongkook who was exercising at their gym.

 

"Oh, give it to me. It must be related to some business matters." Jongkook replied.

 

Kwangsoo nodded. "Ne, I'll be back in a minute."

 

While waiting for Kwangsoo, Jongkook rested for a while since he's been working out since sunrise.

 

"Hyung, here..." Kwangsoo gave him his phone. He immediately opened it and searched for the message. "You know, hyung... you should also focus on other things, not just on working out. It won't help you to forget about your ex—"

 

"Stop it, "Jongkook said making Kwangsoo purse his lips, realizing that he made his hyung annoyed with his words. "Is it a message? An email?"

 

"I-I think it was an email."

 

Jongkook opened his email account and one message caught his attention:

 

To The Man Whom, I Loved The Most

 

"Is that it?" Kwangsoo asked.

 

"I thought you already left?!" Jongkook exclaimed. "Go!"

 

"Just read it!"

 

To The Man Whom, I Loved The Most

 

Dear Jongkook oppa,

It's been four years. It's been four years since I fell in love with you.

I've always liked you. You've always taken care of me. You've always been there for me. You've always made me feel loved and important that I didn't even realize that I have already fallen in love with you.

I know it was wrong... the idea of falling in love with you, so I tried to fight those feelings, I tried to stop... but I couldn't.

I know you're already happy. I know she's taking care of you, but these questions kept bugging me every night.

What if I told everything to you? 

What if we tried to work everything out?

What if I wasn't that late?

What if I had more time?

Why is it that hard to let you go even though this love never really happened?

Why didn't my feelings change even though you already have someone in your life?

Why does it hurt every time I see you smile for someone else?

How will I ever forget you?

I don't understand. I can even still hear my heartbeat every time I think of you. Can't these feelings just stop? See more...

 

Jongkook stopped reading then he turned off his phone.

 

"What happened, hyung?"

 

"Why did I just receive this now?" Jongkook asked himself.

 

"Because she just sent that to you?" Kwangsoo answered thinking that Jongkook was asking him. "Can I see the message?" Jongkook voluntarily gave his phone to Kwangsoo. His mind went blank as he thinks about the woman who messaged him—his first love.

 

"It was made two years ago." Kwangsoo said, "I think it was just scheduled to be sent today." He explained further.

 

"Why now... just now?"

 

"Why don't you ask? Are you still in contact with her?"

 

"No."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter