Slip...

Again... -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was so tired. Despite repeatedly saying she doesn't want to be paid and that she'll give them the designs without a contract, Heechul would not budge. She was going to explode if not for the ringing of her phone. She looked at the caller ID and one can tell from her eyes that she smiled.

"Jeonghee-ah." She stood up and excused herself. "I'm sorry, I need to take this call."

She then left the room and answered the call. It wasn't what she was expecting though. She rushed out after the call was made, and after sending a quick message to Heechul, got into her car and sped off.

--------

"Mr. Kim, this is Heereum. Apologies but I need to leave due to an emergency. This is my number if you need to contact me." Heechul sighed. 'Is she kidding me?'

He stood up and noticed that her bag and jacket were left behind. 'I guess she wan't kidding about the emergency then.'

He then noticed that a wallet was on the floor. He wasn't sure if it was her's or the other stylist. He picked it up and checked the inside for any ID that will tell him whose it was. What he saw shocked him to the core.

"Park Hana."

--------

She was waiting outside the operating room when her phone rang. She didn't bother to check the caller ID before answering.

"Hana-yah, you left your things here." his voice was cold over the phone but she couldn't help but cry out loud when she heard it. "Yah! What's happening?! Where are you?"

"Ewha U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter