Designs...

Again... -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonnie, I'll take a quick break. I'll just be out back."

"Sure. Just be back in 30 minutes."

Hana bowed and grabbed her pencils and sketch pad. She looked for a quiet place at the back of the studio. Seeing him again triggered some designs to pop up in her head. She was so focused on her sketches that she didn't notice someone walking up behind her.

"Yah." She stiffened upon hearing heechul's voice. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be assisting?"

"Mr. Kim! Sorry. I didn't notice the time." She hastily faced him and apologized. "I'll head back now."

She grabbed her things and ran back to the dressing room.

--------

"Aish." He was about to go back as well when he noticed a sketch left on the table. The design was just his style, and if he looks closely, it looks like its made perfectly for his body.

He picked up the design and walked back to the dressing room. He wanted to call her but he didn't know her number and he doesn't know her name. He sighed and entered the room, looked around and found her packing up things on the station.

"Yah." He said as he grabbed her arm and showed her the design. "Did you draw this?"

"Yes."

"Can I see the other designs? I like this one." He let go of her arm and sat down on the couch.

"I..." She started but he raised his eyebrow and the girl handed her sketchbook over.

She's a great designer. He can tell that much. He finds it amazing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter