Rewind...

Again... -HIATUS-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2022

Hana Park, fashion stylist and designer, tends to keep to herself. You can always find her sketching with her earphones on. Not really listening to music but it keeps people away when she wants to be alone.

Some view her as a strict and serious person. This wasn't always the case.

--------

October 2003

"Boo!" She screamed, causing the other person to jump. "Scaredy cat!"

"Aish!" He glared at her and continued to fix his things. "How'd you find out?"

"Heejin-eonnie called to tell me you were leaving for auditions. Thought I should at least see you before we both leave this place."

"You're leaving?"

"We're going to Canada. Dad got transferred to the head office there."

"Will you come back?"

"Not sure; but I think we'll see each other again someday. You're going to be a great big star. I can see it."

--------

February 2005

"Hana-eonnie! You finally got here!"

"Hyejin-sshi, it's not easy to get here from Canada you know. Good thing there were last minute cancellations and I was able to grab a seat. Why meet up in a theme park though? And why are you all covered up?"

"I'm still happy you made it. Can't wait to have you meet my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Again?" she sighed. "Isn't this like your 4th one in the span of 3 months?"

"Hana?"

"Chul-oppa?!?"

--------

August 2006

"Stop hiding from me."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter