CHAPTER 1

EXO LADDER RANT - THE BEHIND STORY (HIATUS)

 

 

BAEKHYUN POV

“I’m ready, I’ll go out first..” I said. And without waiting them for an answer, I just come into the set

Knowing that this variety gonna be fun, I come in while singing the lyrics to the Universe song. I really like that song. There was 8 seat, and while I was contemplating where should I sit, Xiumin hyung also walk in to the set. I take the last two seat.

Then, followed by Sehun and Suho. Sehun naturally sit next to me .

After a while, Kyungsoo came in and he naturally take a seat beside Suho.

I just watch Kyungsoo, as always he wears black for today. Like his other day. I bet Kai will sit next to him.

I already save Chanyeol seat beside me.

I look back beside me and scan Sehun appearance.

“Hyung, I wore slippers..” state Sehun as he point to his leg. I just notice that and smile at him.

“It’s okay, the camera doesn’t film it..”

After a while, Kai came in. As I predicted earlier, Kai got to sit beside his Kyungsoo. He was grinning widely as he sits. Why is he wearing that shirt? Ahh, nevermind.. he knows he’s good looking, it doesn’t matter and besides he’s tall. Maybe if I wear that shirt, I probably look weird.  Second after, Chen came in. Before I want to talk, Chen beat it and sit beside me. And lastly, Chanyeol came in. He just naturally sits beside Xiumin hyung. The only seats left.

I unconsciously pout knowing the fact that my boyfriend didn’t sit next to me, but when I look at Chanyeol back, he just smiles and mouth “it’s okay” to me.

His smile is so charming and he makes me smile back at him. By the way, he wears the jacket that I choose for him. So handsome.

AND THE RECORDING STARTS.

As the PD ask us, have we gone to the trips together?

I answer them as we have many concerts together, doesn’t it consider as a trip? Kai answer me, by saying that I’m correct.

Then Chanyeol state that beside the concerts, we’ve never gone to the trip. With that, I mention that Chanyeol and Sehun often go on trip together. Yes, and that is true. They always gone together.

As Chanyeol was explaining, he keeps looking at me, and because of that I keep smiling. Luckily the camera only filming on Chanyeol side.

And so, with that, we keep on discussing and I just listening to them.

We have 2 choices of place, and I choose Taiwan. Because if you think about food, I think Taiwan food suit the best with me.

As soon as I said that, Kai and Chanyeol also choose Taiwan.

END OF BAEKHYUN POV

KAI POV

I honestly want to go to Taiwan. I also heard that the food was really delicious in Taiwan.

When Baekhyun hyung ask us who choose Taiwan, I raise my hand. But Kyungsoo hyung didn’t raise his hand. He seems contemplated between the two places to choose.

Sehun ask Kyungsoo hyung whether he choose Taiwan or not.

And he answers he’s okay with both places. And I quickly change my answer that I was okay with any place.

But actually, the place we choose doesn’t determine our destinations. We need to play the ladder game to choose our destinations.

END OF KAI POV

CHANYEOL POV

Why is he looking so hot today?

My eyes keep darting at him during the shooting.

Is it because of his eyes? Is he wearing eyeliner? I can’t see. I bet he wear his eyeliner today, he’s looking difference.

Ahh.. my boyfriend looks so pretty, is it the correct word? He’s a man though. But he’s really pretty. More pretty than a girl.

Focus Chanyeol! Focus!

I keep on watching him, as he draws on the ladder board. As expected, he just does whatever he wants.

It was supposed to be a straight line, but he draws free line up and down with circle on it. Aish, this pretty boy.

As Chen turn to draw, he just draws neatly passed through Baekhyun’s line. What is this?

As the board comes towards me, it already become a mess. Sigh..

It was time to choose where to put our Exo magnet, on the first line or second line. I was asking the member, but the only voice I heard was my baby’s voice. He wants to choose the first line. I obey him.

I just follow what my baby wants, and as expected we ended up going to Taiwan. Yeay!

END OF CHANYEOL POV