PREVIEW

EXO LADDER RANT - THE BEHIND STORY (HIATUS)

 

 

“Did you know, there will be variety show for us?” ask D.O as he sit down next to Kai.

“Ahh jinjja?.. assa! I love it! I love it!..”shriek Kai as he tap D.O hand repeatedly resulting D.O glaring back at him before smiling lightly.

“Really? Where did you heard that?..” ask Xiumin as he sip on his coffee.

“I just heard.. is it true?..” ask D.O back looking at the other five pair of eyes.

“I don’t know either..”answer Baekhyun as he leaning back on his seat.

“Here babe..” said Chanyeol as he put the light Americano in front of his boyfriend.

“Yah! I told you to not call me that when we’re in public, you fool!..” said Baekhyun as he hit the taller’s thigh as soon as Chanyeol take a seat beside him.

“It just comes naturally.. besides Chanbaek hashtag is popular now..” answer Chanyeol unbothered.

“Still.. people will heard it..” answer Baekhyun back.

“He’s right Chanyeol, you guys really need to keep it down, people really anticipates whatever activities regarding you both..” said Xiumin looking at the couple in front him.

“Sorry hyung..” said Chanyeol.

“By the way, where is Suho hyung? He is the one suggest this place, yet he didn’t come..” said Kai.

“He’s late, he’s on meeting..” answer Chen.

“He told you?..” ask Kai.

“No, he text me.. he said just order anything, it’s on him today.. so go ahead guys..” said Chen.

“Babe, what do you want to eat?..” Whispered Kai to D.O.

“I don’t know, I actually didn’t get hungry yet.. just order anything that you want to eat, don’t mind me..” said Kyungsoo.

“Is fries okay for you? Just eat a little, you didn’t eat this morning..” state Kai as he stood up getting ready to order at the counter.

“Yeah, fries is okay..” said Kyungsoo.

“Hyung? What do you want to eat? I order it for you too..” ask Kai looking at the elder.

“Same as Kyungsoo, but can you add cheese? Also another ice americano..” said Xiumin grinning widely at him.

“Alright.. and you hyung? What do you want to eat? ” ask Kai as he look at Chen.

“It’s okay, Chanyeol already take my order..” said Chen.

“Also where is Sehun? Is he went with Suho hyung?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“Maybe.. I don’t know” answer Xiumin.

“He’s got some business to do this morning, he said he will join us later..” said Baekhyun looking at the text messages he received from the youngest.

“Okay..” said Kyungsoo.

About half an hour later, Suho came into the restaurant with Sehun in tow. They quickly take a seat beside the others.

“So, what’s new hyung? Anything regarding us I presume?..” ask Baekhyun quickly as soon as the leader sit down with them.

“There’s good news, we will have a new variety shows starting next month..” state Suho as he sip his Americano.

“So, that’s true then..” said Kyungsoo.

“Ohh, hyung you heard about the shows?..” ask Sehun.

“Just heard it hear and there, but didn’t so sure until Suho hyung confim it..” answer Kyungsoo.

“But any detail will be explain in another 2 weeks, they will gather all of us and explain it to us..” add Suho again.

“Hyung you didn’t know anything?.. what about the meeting? They didn’t told you any detail?..” ask Chen impatient. He really wants to know what the show is about.

“Yeah, I know nothing.. also at the meeting, same new comment and by the way Sehun join me at the meeting.. and they let him in..” sad Suho.

“You join the meeting? Sehun-ah.. why?” ask Baekhyun.

“I just curious, that’s it.. hahahaha, didn’t know that they will let me in..” said Sehun proudly.

“I am more curious about the show. Can’t wait till next week..” said Chanyeol.

“Yeah, me too..” said Chen.