The Moon's Paralysis

Ghosted
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was nauseating, whatever those were that she saw. Byul knew that the world was ending. Yet she felt she was present, on that stage, about to deliver her rap lines, yet the moment her eyes flick to the right, she saw a glint among the darkness. Somehow, she knew that was a barrel of a rifle. Thus, she ran to the left, jumping to push her performer mate before hearing the not so silent bang.

The shooter, no it must've been a sniper, missed their shot. Byul knew more would come, so the moment she got her groupmate on the ground, she pushed that person's body, hard, to leave the stage, and off that mate jumped to the bodyguards standing off-stage.

"Unnie!" another person shouted, still standing a few paces from a prone Moonbyul.

The rapper herself got on her knees, but the next shot got released and grazed her side abdomen. She grunted at the vivid pain. Byul was somehow confused as to why she could feel the pain. She, however, knew that confusion would get her nowhere. Thus, the rapper kept running, her white robe costume discarded as she rushed to her younger mates.

"Go!" Byul screamed to the top of her lungs.

"But unnie--"

"Just ing go!" She pulled the shorter group mate and pushed the taller one to her group's manager and a bodyguard.

"Moonbyul!" The manager shouted, but the rapper had long been running to the other side of the stage.

Gritting her teeth at the painful wound. Her adrenaline was still on, so she could manage. Among the crowds of hundreds of fans, another shot was made. This time, the bullet hit the curtain that was barely above Moonbyul's head.

Luck wouldn't always be on her side, Moonbyul thought as she managed to enter the hallway connected to the backstage. That sniper was targetting her, and Byul would stop whoever that was.

Enough was enough.

Running to her group's dressing room, ignoring the confused costume staff, Byul went to her backpack and pulled out a handgun. That sight was enough to cause the whole room to panic. Some of them finally realized that the commotion outside was actually from gunshots.

Ignoring all the calls behind her. T

Please log in to read the full chapter