Chapter 1

You're my Angel

In a very silent room, suddenly a loud alarm clock ringing, doing his one and only job to woke up his master out of bed.

“ughhhh!! I’m so lazy to woke up… why must there are morning class today suddenly!! I hate that Professor.” Cursing in his mind, but his body unwillingly woke up from the comfortness of his bed. Dragging his body to the bathroom to get ready to go his university. He cannot skip this morning class as his teacher would do a test which will really affect his point to pass the subject.

Putting his shirt and jeans on, he walks slowly to the class. He noticed how all people surrounding him keep taking a glance to his side, he ignored all of that and keep moving to his destination. Not like that a new thing for him, he been having that since the day he decides to enroll in the universities.

Upon reaching his sit, he slumps down and put his head down, wanting to have some nap before the class start, suddenly he felt some poking his shoulder. He takes a peek and saw a girl fidgeting in front of him. He was annoyed and wanted to just ignore her but, before he can just pretend continuing to sleep, the girl called him “umm… Hyukjae-shi…”.

He groaned, and the girl flinch and he can feel the girl was very scared but still didn’t move from her spot. He sighed and look and the girl hinting what does she want from him. ‘ his inner angel side can never let him be a badass when come to human.’

“Hyukjae-shi, I’m sorry for disturbing you really... but I really really desperate now... I have asked whole class and even the class beside us but nobody can help me and you’re really the last one I can ask” said the girl in verge of crying herself, desperate for someone to help her and also scared with the guys in front of her.

Hyukjae, a guy that have been the talked of the whole campus since day one, there nobody in the campus doesn’t know who Hyukjae is, He is the number one hottest guy in the campus but also the coldest guy ever. Nobody talked or friend with him. Nobody ever see his smile, nobody could stay near him in class, in the hallway, in cafeteria, he is the eye-candy of the campus, a jewel that nobody can touch.

And here she is, in front of him, talking to him. She really on verge of collapsing really been so near to the jewel, not to mention with all the glare she got from people in the class girls and boys...

“So? What is the help that you actually want me to help?” ask Hyukjae with a really cold tone and uninterested.

She gulped when hear the Jewel voice, and with all the courage she had, she blurted out “Can you help me by buying this Super Junior concert ticket with will be happening this coming Saturday? I really really in needed of money for emergency, nobody can help me because this ticket is quite expensive because it in the VIP section, I really really in need of money now,” said she in pleading voice in one go.

Hyukjae just blink to the girl and thought, “wow this girl can rap.” Ignoring his thought, seeing the girl eye, he knows she was really really desperate and although he doesn’t want to, he just nodded, agreeing to help the girl to buy the ticket.

She gasped and almost in tear keep thanking the jewel for helping her. “Thank you so much Hyukjae-shii, I really appreciated this so much, I really needed the money for my family.” Said the girl thankfully. Once she gave him the ticket, “I hope you enjoy the concert Hyukjae-shii, these boys are really talented idol and I know you would have a great time in the concert” she explained and make a slight bow before went away.

He looks at the ticket and without any thought put it in his jeans back pocket and plan to continue his nap back but at exact time his professor walked in, he just grunts and cancel his plan and put all his concentration to the class.

Saturday Morning~

“Ughh… NOOO!!!… Pleasee… Aiden... please stop…. WHYYY… whyyy you doing this to me... Please…I love you... please stop!” suddenly he abruptly wakes up from his sleep drenching in his sweat and tear... The nightmare come again, never want to left him alone, although he managed to escape from that guy clutch, his soul never did, and the torment still continued mentally for him. He chuckled “So pathetic Hyuk-ah...  when will u ever escapes from that devil...”

After wiping the tear, he went straight to the shower room and take the cold bath, hoping it would help to freeze his heart and his soul from remembering the dreadful memory.

Once he calms down, he slowly went to kitchen to make some simple breakfast and take his strawberry milk, that pink stuff can really help to give him energy to start his day. When finish cooking, he slowly goes to the eating table, once he sitted, he felt something on his back pocket, when he fish it out, he saw the almost crumpled ticket, then only he remembers that he has help a girl by buying the ticket.

While slowly finishing his food, he decides to just go to the concert as he doesn’t have any plan anyway and heck the ticket as actually really expensive and decided he doesn’t want to waste the money he have spent for it.

Which he never though it would be a choice with actually have made his simple and calm life now went to one heck of storm…if only he knew what this simple choice would bring to his life, he surely will choose to tear up the ticket right that instance... or might be a blessing in disguise for this one hopeless and broken angel…