Introducing Kwon Jiyong

Keep Lying To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here’s the thing. Jiyong could become the most popular guy in the school if he wanted to. It’s not big talk or something that came from insecurities. He really is that pretty. He has the charisma and the flare of someone important. He could walk inside a room and ensure that all eyes stay on him. He was even scouted by a model agency before but he graciously declined. 

Because you know, he has a damning tattoo on his right shoulder–

A dragon eating a star.

Aside that from him being the leader of a gang–

The BigBang.

It started out relatively simple. He wanted to do something about their town being as shady and chaotic as . So he went out at night to beat stupid people up (and it’s also a great way to relive some of his stress, he figured) but then, his best friend Youngbae found him sneaking once in their dorm and immediately stuck close to him. And then Youngbae dragged one of his friends, Seunghyun and then dragged Daesung with him. And before Jiyong could even stop them, they kept on dragging people they knew–some just as frustrated as he with how the system works in their little town, some just wanted to relieve some of their stress. 

Anyway, the point is, now they’re a big group–and apparently, they’re classified as a gang now. And because they’re only in high school, they have to protect their identities, lest they’ll be discovered by the principal and get expelled. 

And so began their journey of being the ‘vigilantes’ of their little town. And because they’re highly efficient in what they do, they gathered a reputation of being the group to never pissed off. 

Sadly, the monsters lurking in the shadows still remained. And they went hunting tonight. 

Youngbae–uh, sorry, Taeyang–because aside from the mask that they used to cover their faces, they also settled on making fake names for themselves, lessen the chance of getting expelled you see. 

So anyway, Taeyang, because he’s officially Jiyong’s best friend in school and in the ‘underworld’ as they jokingly deemed, wanted to come with him on the patrol. But Jiyong–uh, sorry, he forgot about the secret names–GD, wanted to patrol on his own. He doesn’t know what compelled him to go out alone, but there’s a lot weighting in his mind and he wants the time to think about it (not that it hasn’t been bothering him in school). 

And also he wanted to beat someone up. 

What’s weightening on his mind, you ask?

Well, the fact that he might be gay.

Not to just anyone though…

Just…

For…

One…

Cute little panda. 

HE LOOKS LIKE A PANDA.

Jiyong doesn’t really talk to anyone in the school. In fact, if Youngbae didn’t live beside his house and became his childhood friend, he doubts he’ll have any connections at the school. He preferred to be alone, to be left in his little world, crafting a vast other world in his head, or transforming life into a song. 

The introvert in him…just doesn’t have enough energy to interact and pretend to be interested in other people. 

And because he’s such a walking cliche, he just have to fall for someone who is friendly enough to be everyone’s buddy, like a social butterfly that flew from one shoulder to the next. 

It started out of a little curiosity. He always saw Seunghyun with a smile on his face and wondered if he had ever grown tired of being bubbly all the time. Where does he get his energy from? Is he merely pretending to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter