three

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3
 "Take a look at this, yoon hee left this to eomma" while placing the invitation on the table.

 Yonghwa just looked at the invitation lazily.  He couldn't understand it, his mother came here just to give him the invitation.  Doesn't this mother want to ask the condition of her son and daughter-in-law, or just say that her mother misses her?  Just because of this invitation his mother visited?  Suddenly Yonghwa felt his anger increase.

 "So eomma's purpose in coming here just wanted to give this invitation?"  asked yonghwa furiously.

 "Sure, then what's the purpose of my coming here. Actually yoon hee wanted to give it directly to you, but he was too busy to ask eomma to give it to you. Remember, you have to come, because yoon hee really looks forward to your arrival"

 Yonghwa took a deep breath, holding back his anger.

 "Is it over? Now eomma can go" Yonghwa sounded furious in response to his eomma's words.

 "You kicked out eomma? Haaah... Now that you've changed, how dare you kick your own eomma!!!"

 "Don't make a fuss at my house, my wife is sick. I don't want to disturb her because of eomma's arrival. Now eomma can go"

 Yonghwa stood up from his seat without looking at his eomma who was surprised by Yonghwa's words.

 "You kicked out your eomma just because of that woman? That woman really had a bad influence on you, look... now you have the courage to speak harshly and even throw your own eomma out"

 "Don't bring my wife into this, it has nothing to do with it"

 "What made you turn like this eh? Ever since you met that damn woman you..."

 "EOMMA!!!"

 yonghwa screams in anger which startles his mother even the woman he is currently talking about who is upstairs.

 "Wae...wae??? Exactly. It's all because of that woman. Realize, what makes you feel at home with a woman like that, eh? That woman who acts innocent is just tricking you yonghwayah, she only wants your money. Look at you now, you  even dare to yell at your own eomma just because of that damn woman who even until now can't give you mercy..."

 "STOP!!!"

 Yonghwa's eyes are red, indicating that he is really angry right now.

 "haaah....i can't believe this"

 "Now please get out of here" he opened the door and let his mother go.

 Mrs. jung pulled her bag roughly and got up to leave.

 "Remember you have to come. Eomma will never let you get stuck with that damn woman," said his mother before stepping out of the luxurious house.

 Yonghwa slammed his door violently.  He was really angry right now.  His eyes were red and his hands were clenched so tightly that his fingernails turned white.  Her mother has gone too far.  The woman whose mother despised was his wife.  The woman who changed him, gave him the happiness he had never gotten.  His family background, not from a prominent family but from an orphanage belonging to his family, made Yonghwa's mother opposed their relationship from the start.  This made his wife almost give up because of the complexity of their relationship.  But not with Yonghwa who always fights for their relationship no matter what.  Until finally they got the blessing.  At the beginning of the marriage his mother was still indifferent to his wife to this day, even his mother's dislike grew when his wife had not been able to give birth.  From then on his mother continued to show her displeasure until several times asking him to divorce his wife and marry the woman of his choice.  How bad is his mother?  can't his mother see his current happiness with the woman of his choice.

 Prang!

 Yonghwa turned his gaze to the source of the voice that made him flinch.  Seohyun!  He ran to the top floor where the voice came from and confirmed his wife's condition.  Suddenly he felt anxious and worried about his wife.  When he arrived in front of his room he saw the flower vase which was located near his room fell out of shape on the floor.  He was sure his wife had overheard all the conversations she had with her mother just a moment ago.

 "Dear"

 He did not find his wife in their bed.  He glanced around the corner of the room.  And his gaze stopped at the closed bathroom door.
 Locked.  The door is locked.  Yonghwa felt his anxiety increase.  Worried about the current state of his wife.

 "Seohyunnah, honey open the door" no answer at all.

 "Honey, open the door quickly" he knocked on the door impatiently.

 "Honey, don't be like this eoh, open the door!"

 There was no answer at all, his worries grew.  He looked for the spare key for the door but he couldn't find it.  Feeling desperate he tried to break the door with force.  Like a demon, Yonghwa managed to open the door with a bang.

 "Seohyunnah"

 He immediately approached his wife who was currently huddled in the corner of the room with her body shaking with fear and her beautiful eyes that never stopped shedding tears.

 "Oh my God dear..." Yonghwa took the shaking body into his arms.

 "opp..pa.." Seohyun called softly to her husband.

 Yonghwa pulled his body to see his wife's beautiful face full of tears.  He really couldn't bear to see his wife's current condition who was crying loudly and her body was shaking.  He cupped her beautiful face with both hands.

 "Look at my dear oppa, look into my eyes. Please only believe in me and don't listen to anyone. Araseo!"  he said firmly.

 "But eomma...."

 Seohyun's words were cut off when Yonghwa brought their lips together.  He kissed those little lips so gently.  Yonghwa opened his eyes as soon as the kiss broke.  He took her cold hand and kissed it gently.

 "please don't mind what eomma says"
 Again he hugged the body that was still shaking.

 Seohyun was currently feeling a tremendous amount of fear.  Seeing her husband and mother-in-law's relationship getting worse day by day made her feel guilty.  It all happened because of his presence.  If he had refused Yonghwa at that time, maybe his husband would live happily with the woman his mother chose, and there would be no conflict between the mother and the child.  Right now he was really confused.  What should he do.  Would it be better if he obeyed all the wishes of his mother-in-law?
 -----------
 The two round eyes focused on the wedding photo that hung on the wall in his living room.  That smile appeared when he thought back to their wedding day.  Happy days with the people he loves the most.

 "Eh?"

 He was surprised when his body was embraced by a pair of sturdy arms decorated with the watch he gave him.

 "Why leave me?"  asked the spoiled yonghwa who had just finished taking a shower and was already neatly dressed in his office suit.

 "I'm tired of being in my room, so I decided to go downstairs to see how my favorite kitchen is"

 "Your kitchen is fine dear, oppa didn't mess it up like that time" Yonghwa chuckled at his wife's words.

 Seohyun laughed when she remembered her messy kitchen because it was the first time her husband had tried to make food for her.

 Hearing his wife's laughter made him smile remembering the incident, he turned the beautiful body to face him.  He brought his fingers to caress her beautiful face so gently.

 "Honey, remember to just rest. Oppa promises to come home as soon as possible after the meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter