Two

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun woke up from her sleep alone.  She didn't find her husband who used to look at her until she woke up.  It has become a routine for her husband, if Seohyun wakes up late, her husband has a habit of looking at him until he wakes up.  But this morning her husband left her alone in her room.  It was the first time her husband hadn't waited for her to wake up.  I don't know what wind, that little thing made him feel sad.  Currently Seohyun is not in good condition.

 After meeting with her mother-in-law, Seohyun felt excessive anxiety and sadness.  As if a cassette being played over and over again, after that meeting Seohyun couldn't forget her mother-in-law's words.  When he remembered this his heart really hurt.  The mother-in-law, whom he loved very much, had the heart to ask him to divorce Yonghwa.  He realized that at this time he was unable to provide the long-awaited offspring for his husband and family, but he also couldn't do what his mother-in-law asked him to do.  Jung yong hwa is everything.  Can't imagine if he had to separate and see Yonghwa has another woman besides him.  Thinking about it made the headache come back.  He tried to get down from his king size bed to find the whereabouts of his husband who had not been seen.  Suddenly a feeling of fear arose, what if her husband left her.

 With unsteady steps due to her headache, Seohyun was still trying to get out of the room to find her husband's whereabouts.  Seohyun's anxiety increases when she repeatedly calls her husband's name but she doesn't get an answer at all.  Is it true that her husband left her alone?

 "opp....pa"

 "oppa ....." his steps stopped due to a headache that was getting worse he immediately held on to the wall of his room to support his limp body.
 He faintly heard footsteps coming very quickly towards his room.

 "Honey.... what are you doing?"  Yonghwa was surprised to see his wife who almost fell.  Immediately, he quickly grabbed his wife's body and immediately brought her back to lie down on his king size bed.  After laying his wife Yonghwa immediately held his wife's cold hand.

 "Oh my god your hands are so cold"

 "oppa...my head hurts" Seohyun mumbled as she tightened her grip on her husband's hand.

 Yonghwa really panicked at this time.  He rolled his eyes to find his cell phone.  After seeing the object, Yonghwa was about to stand up to take the object, but the hand he was holding held it tightly.

 "oppa don't go"

 "I'm not going anywhere dear. You wait a moment oh, oppa will call doctor Kang to examine you" Yonghwa looked at his wife's pale face as he continued to hold her hand.  At this point, Yonghwa is really worried.  This morning his wife's body temperature was warm again, therefore Yonghwa took the initiative to make food for his beloved wife.  Suddenly he heard a voice calling from upstairs.  His concern increased when he found his wife standing holding onto the wall of her room as if she could no longer stand.  Luckily he managed to catch his wife's body before it fell to the floor.

 "no oppa, i just need to lie down for a while, no need to call doctor kang"

 "You're sick dear. We have to check it" coaxed Yonghwa to his stubborn wife.

 "Oppa please..... I just need a break" Seohyun begged with teary eyes.

 Seeing that Yonghwa could only sigh in annoyance because he saw the behavior of his wife who refused to be examined.

 "Araseo, now rest," mumbled Yonghwa who was still holding back his annoyance as he left.

 "Are you angry?"  This time he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

 "no dear oppa not angry, now stop crying hmm, you should rest"

 His annoyance with his wife disappeared instantly, he really couldn't see his wife crying.  Finally, Yonghwa lay down as he hugged his wife who was still crying.

 "Stop crying dear. Really oppa is not angry"

 "Jeongmal?" She looked into her husband's eyes for confirmation that he wasn't angry.  She didn't want to upset her husband, but she also didn't want to be examined by Dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter