Minji

OUR STORY

I ran towards her after hearing Yoohyeon shout her name. I hugged her before her body met with the dirty ground. She looked so pale and i wiped the blood on the corner of her lips. I feel so angry and want to hit those who have done this to her but i saw my lover already hit them like there's no tomorrow. I asked for her to stop and the bullies left us just like that without apologizing. I'm sure they have a lot of injuries on their bodies later. 

I picked her up like a bridal style and carried her to the car followed by Yoohyeon from behind. I don't care about the people who are watching the three of us. I let my lover drive the car and i sat on the back still hugging Handong. It doesn't take a long time to arrive at our house. 

*

*

We both sat next to her after finishing treating all the wounds on her body. She was really good at hiding this thing as well as the injuries on her body. 

"Urghh.."

"Handong ah..?" I saw Yoohyeon holding her hand.

I saw her eyes slowly open and she stared at the ceiling of my room. She looked so confused maybe because it wasn't her room. She tried to sit and groaning in pain as i quickly help her. I saw her pain expression and it makes me angry when i remember those bullies face. Our eyes met for a seconds and she was the first one who broke the eye contact. 

"T-thank y-you.."

"Who are they..?" I asked her.

"F-friends.." She hesitated at first before saying the word. 

"Friends? Then why did they hit you?" Yoohyeon interrupted us.

"B-because.."

"Dong ah.."

I don't know why i need to act so soft towards her as i remember i wasn't like this with Yoohyeon before. It takes a lot of time to be soft to my lover. What kind of spells have you done to me, Dong ah?

"Please don't lie to us and tell the truth." I hold her face and caressed her cheeks with my thumbs.

She suddenly cried making me and Yoohyeon panic. We both hugged her to calm her down.

"We've all known each other since high school and i thought they were a good friends. I've been through a lot back then and it was all because of them. I thought i will finally get my freedom but i was wrong because i met my nightmares again. They started bullying me everyday and telling me i was a slave for everyone. I also stole papa Kim's beers for them." 

I can feel the anger burning inside me right now.

"Please don't let mama know about this." She begged us as she was holding my hands. "I don't want her to be stress by this problems.."

Yoohyeon pulled her for another hug as she was looking at me. My lover was holding my hand to calm me down. We both can feel something stabbing into our hearts when we hear her crying in pain. She has been through a lot. We let her cry until she fall back to sleep in Yoohyeon's arms.

I wiped her tears with my long sleeve as i caressed her head. I kisses Yoohyeon on the lips and asked her to lay beside Handong as i laid on another side. 

"We should protect her from them." I said while staring at my lover and the sleeping girl beside me.

"I wish i could kill them." Yoohyeon muttered in an angry tone.

"Don't do that cause i don't want you to be in prison and leave me alone."

"Fine." She pouted like a baby. "We will protect her but i won't promise for not hitting them if they do something to Dongie again." 

"Okay, i got it." I chuckled. "Let's sleep okay?"

She nodded as she was happily hugging Handong and close her eyes. I did the same thing too after i kissed their forehead.

"Goodnight my babies ~" I muttered to the sleeping girls.

TBC